Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? (4544 Views)

Little Jakes Meme Face Before And Now / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by ravensckar(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sniper101:

Bros...which kind pathetic lies be diswan undecided
@bolded

Read that shit all over again
and tell us if it makes sense to YOU
Lies as in how?

That I once worked for a former special adviser or that she singled me out because of what I said?

Oh! Na Special adviser to the governor title dey surprise you. I laugh in Puerto Rico. If you know the people that I work for, you'll know that working for a Special Adviser to the governor isn't a big deal. You better hustle well so that you self go dey roll with correct people. cheesy cheesy

Funny enough, there's a lady in my current place of work that is related to FFK. The day wey matter red for her, she called him and he came to her rescue. No be everybody wey login to nairaland be lowlife o. Be Careful! cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Polynek(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
One guy was passing by and saw me scrolling on Nairaland page, He begin to look me somehow somehow grin
He asked me if am a member I said yes, same with Him grin I asked Him his moniker he mentioned but I didn't say mine.
From that day I begin to blv that many are living a fake life here, don't take anyone too serious here
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Jayzel: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
I meet one lately last year, She is really a strong girl sha , imagine this babe find me come Lagos all the way from osun state just to satisfy her inner pleasure for sex and guess what ?
She didn't ask for transport going & comimg , I in my church mind gave her money and even lounge her in an hotel for the 4 days she spent with me here in lagos. It was fun sha but the babe like sex pass money I swear chai !!
My preek tire for her matter sef, imagine a girl who could sex for a whole day still asking for more mehn I fear some ladies especially the *sex addict* ones
U go cum tire still u run out of sperm lol

She's still an active member of nairaland up till today but me no dey bleep her again I gat change soup na

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by wumi2017(f): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Yes , just one person
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Vickho: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
wumi2017:
Yes , just one person
una fucck?
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by wumi2017(f): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Vickho:
una fucck?
Google it,,,Omo pau undecidedbi osan bo

5 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by JONSYN7154: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Yes I have and she's such a nice lady.

The person I want to meet is MISSCONGENIALITY. Anytime am around Enugu I'll diffinately see her.

God bless you MISSCONGENIALITY
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
ravensckar:
Lies as in how?

That I once worked for a former special adviser or that she singled me out because of what I said?

Oh! Na Special adviser to the governor title dey surprise you. I laugh in Puerto Rico. If you know the people that I work for, you'll know that working for a Special Adviser to the governor isn't a big deal. You better hustle well so that you self go dey roll with correct people. cheesy cheesy

Funny enough, there's a lady in my current place of work that is related to FFK. The day wey matter red for her, she called him and he came to her rescue. No be everybody wey login to nairaland be lowlife o. Be Careful! cheesy cheesy

Nicely put.
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Yes I have and she's such a nice lady.

The person I want to meet is MISSCONGENIALITY. Anytime am around Enugu I'll diffinately see her.

God bless you MISSCONGENIALITY
Lol.
That's how you will hype me till my head becomes too big for me to carry

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Sniper101(m): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
ravensckar:
Lies as in how?

Baba
carry ur cheap lies n ur big big talk go front

He's where I detected your cheap lies, bros

ravensckar:

.....singled me out because of my post here on Nairaland. She said the moment she heard those words, she knew immediately that I must be a nairalander.

As in, person read ur post here on Nairaland and then the person knew you're a Nairaland user??

In your own words...a Nairaland user, saw your post here on Nairaland and then SINGLED YOU OUT to come work for Ambodegrin immediately she read your words here on Nairaland and then KNEW YOU ARE A NAIRALAND USER cheesy

Haba Baba, na which kind yeye lamba u dey drop like this for sons of Men nah grin

We never talk the Ambode own finish, you drop FFK own join ...if person leave you now you go say you dey among persons wey been dey chill with Seyi Tinubu when Bola Tinubu come present his certificate of return to Seyi
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by cumoverna: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
something tells me you will be fat and black
U just put laugh for my face
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Sniper101(m): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Glocee:

No wahala!

Can I get your current email address?
Wanna get your contact via that.
...dunno How to do the DM thingy folks do here
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Kollabo419: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
;
Lovilla:
pls, tell him that he is the one so that he could sleep tonight. grin
grin Bastardddd
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by ravensckar(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sniper101:

Baba
carry ur cheap lies n ur big big talk go front

He's where I detected your cheap lies, bros

As in, person read ur post here on Nairaland and then the person knew you're a Nairaland user??

In your own words...a Nairaland user, saw your post here on Nairaland and then SINGLED YOU OUT to come work for Ambodegrin immediately she read your words here on Nairaland and then KNEW YOU ARE A NAIRALAND USER cheesy

Haba Baba, na which kind yeye lamba u dey drop like this for sons of Men nah grin

We never talk the Ambode own finish, you drop FFK own join ...if person leave you now you go say you dey among persons wey been dey chill with Seyi Tinubu when Bola Tinubu come present his certificate of return to Seyi

Lolz. Now, I know what the problem really is. It's the lack of comprehension on your part. Perhaps you attended that type of secondary school where your English teacher doubled as your Yoruba language teacher. cheesy cheesy

Now, I'll explain slowly. Not because I'm under any compulsion to enlighten you but to rid you of this serial idiocy which has become inherent in your replies. Firstly, my then boss (who was a special adviser to governor Ambode) heard me utter the statement 'picture or I don't believe it'. She said that statement is a proof that I'm a nairalander. Which means she herself is a frequent user of this forum. I believe that should be clear enough unless of course you are inherently harebrained. And if that's the case, I'm afraid even Socrates himself cannot help you.

As for the other gibberish you typed, Abraham Lincoln once said; 'He who knows not, but knows not that he knows not, he's a fool. Shun him'. Enjoy the rest of your day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Lovilla(f): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kollabo419:
; grin Bastardddd
peins
Sifie ones grin
sefie peins grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Sniper101(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
ravensckar:
Lolz. Now, I know what the problem really is. It's the lack of comprehension on your part. Perhaps you attended that type of secondary school where your English teacher doubled as your Yoruba language teacher. cheesy cheesy

Now, I'll explain slowly. Not because I'm under any compulsion to enlighten you but to rid you of this serial idiocy which has become inherent in your replies. Firstly, my then boss (who was a special adviser to governor Ambode) heard me utter the statement 'picture or I don't believe it'. She said that statement is a proof that I'm a nairalander. Which means she herself is a frequent user of this forum. I believe that should be clear enough unless of course you are inherently harebrained. And if that's the case, I'm afraid even Socrates himself cannot help you.

As for the other gibberish you typed, Abraham Lincoln once said; 'He who knows not, but knows not that he knows not, he's a fool. Shun him'. Enjoy the rest of your day.

SMH

Proverbs 26:4 dude
Go read Proverbs 12:15 and Proverbs 26:4

Shalom!
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by JONSYN7154: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol.
That's how you will hype me till my head becomes too big for me to carry
when Peter Obi clinched his mandate he'll help you carry it.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by cassyrooy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
I've probably met more than 50 Nairalanders.

I can't mention any, one even drew my attention to one of our conversation where we shared contacts years ago to edit outa phone number and I obliged.

I just spoke with one who saw me reading this thread.

😂😂

I remember the day Homeboy's thread made front page and he was ecstatic "Chinedu my thread dey front page for Nairaland".

Lol.

I pity those soiling their reputation here.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by seunmohmoh(f): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
RighteousDemon:
Haven't met any but I've seen seunmohmoh on Whatsapp vid calls... She's a cutie.
I'd like to meet Beremx cos she lives in Portharcourt likewise and of course my sisterfire... Weirdo grin
Who are you? Quoting strangers up and down.
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Slmgirldippussy: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
I want to meet that gay boy so I can mine his skull. I like it when I mine gay skull
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Eagba(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
9182736455O1999:
I've met three Nairalanders but they didn't meet me, how?
I do not come out open as Nairalander. Never even mentioned it to my siblings. If we're having a discussion nd you mention Nl, i'll pretend like it's my first time hearing about it.
The level of knowledge on this forum is so great that you should be careful of people on this space.
They're so many different personalities on this space, both good and bad. These are people we meet everyday.
I know i'm not the only one here who behaves this way.
best part is there are hidden topic with load and load of resources.
Like one solar system thread, forex thread, expecting mothers thread, cars etc. One of the most peculiar thing about resource on Nl is that they tailored for our local needs

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Alawaxbimbex, when she still dey OAUSTECH grin
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
Eagba:
best part is there are hidden topic with load and load of resources.
Like one solar system thread, forex thread, expecting mothers thread, cars etc. One of the most peculiar thing about resource on Nl is that they tailored for our local needs
Aswear. So many educative threads. And others i'm yet to discover.
I just laugh when i hear people calling this forum "stupid".
My only problem here is tribalism, the rest can be managable.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Silentgroper(m): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Olasyke:
There used to be an end of the year party for nairalanders before.
yeah ...

Nl seems less interesting these days..
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Silentgroper(m): 12:05am On Mar 08, 2023
Yep .. was a course mate .

My guy and politic section be like 5&6 ..

Some dude in an eatery .. I was just passing by and took a quick glance at his phone screen and saw he was surfing nl ..

Some other dude In bus .. he was right beside me .. Didn't see his moniker cause he was appearing as a guest..

Lastly my friend elder brother is a nlander...

Though not active anymore..
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by RighteousDemon: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Who are you? Quoting strangers up and down.

Not through this moniker though
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by DTOBS(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Wow wow wow… Omo Alhaja! How are you doing brother?

Omoalhaja77:
I've met some face-to-face

Some, we attended same Uni @Ife, the likes of DTOBS, Olubee. I & Dtobs lived on the same floor back then @Awo Annex

My childhood friend is a NL'der, shegzzy, now an Accountant @Lag. Naturally cool guy but a keyboard warrior

Coincidentally met one female NL'der @Ogun NYSC Camp, Sagam. Many yrs back. Cnt rember her moniker right now. She is lively & very very tall

...I remember another one, Bret. We were neighbors at Awo too. Later got to know he is NL'der.

I doubt if all these guyz mentioned are still active here though

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Evestar200(f): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
I've met three physically
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by JONSYN7154: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yes I met one beautiful lady castingcrowns.

What a nice person.
Castingcrowns, if you're reading this, may God bless you abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by spiralwedge(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Business related, met a few. Bought a car, laptop, tablet, external hard drive with movies, etc. Sold a few things via NL too. And met only one for dating which didn’t work out.
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Omoalhaja77: 12:51am On Mar 25, 2023
DTOBS:
Wow wow wow… Omo Alhaja! How are you doing brother?

Very fine oo grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Glocee(f): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sniper101:

Can I get your current email address?
Wanna get your contact via that.
...dunno How to do the DM thingy folks do here
You can drop yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand / The Pain Of A Flat Chested Lady / My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.