Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? (4565 Views)

Little Jakes Meme Face Before And Now / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Truthsoldier(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
It surprises me as some people here would engage in discussion with each other,even as there are many faceless people on this forum,insult the hell out of people here not knowing if it may be their destiny helpers or relatives and so on....
I want to know,because some even said that they got to see their spouses here,but I cannot understand how possible that is.
Have you seen any nairalander here face to face

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by phorget(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Issokay.
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Bloxx: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
I don't need to meet with any nairalander!!

7 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
There used to be an end of the year party for nairalanders before.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by ahnie: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yes several of them thru video chats,I have only met one physically when I went for her kids birthday,such a beautiful lady

14 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Ballzproblem2: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
ahnie:
Yes several of them thru video chats,I have only met one physically when I went for her kids birthday,such a beautiful lady
something tells me you will be fat and black

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Blackdeewhy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
I searched for a driving school online and I saw a link from nairaland which was his number.
To cut the long story short I met Mr. Dave here who was my driving instructor.
I learnt driving just two weeks because of my job and now I am pro🤪.
Mr. Dave, happy Sunday to you Incase you're seeing this sir.

16 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Ballzproblem2: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
no and I don't plan to ,too many urchins here can't mingle among poor people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by ahnie: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Blackdeewhy:

I searched for a driving school online and I saw a link from nairaland which was his number.
Awwwww

5 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Ballzproblem2: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Blackdeewhy:

Dave taught you how to ride well well look at how you are Happy 😉

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by spencekat(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Only one person
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by ahnie: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
The one I met we shared similarities Sha,she's a no nonsense beautiful fair lady, hardworking, stubborn, industrious,like grooving,crazily hilarious,no nonsense lady.

We both married,our husbands are from same town and state cheesy cheesy,same number of kids.

The only difference is whilst she's fair,m dark skinned and same slim body shape cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by faceLAGOS: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Don’t really wish to meet any nlander.

Too many toxics mofos on this platform.

In fact, I don’t open nl on my phone when I’m outside or ever discussed/introduced anyone to this forum.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by muyico(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yeah i bought my car tru nairaland. We met at dugbe! Same with phone!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Queendera(f): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
My roommate is a member

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Newusername(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yh. We are currently in the same faculty (Engineering) in same University but different departments. He is a great and cool guy though.

The other one I met also finished from same school but I do see him occasionally especially at Lagoon front. Cool guy also.

I hope to meet tensazangetsu, Pansophist, qtguru, and airsaylongcome before the year ends.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
I haven't but wish to meet one nairlander, he isn't an active member here I met him through one of my thread that I created and I must say, he's a wonderful being with the kindest heart ever. He is the only guy I didn't regret meeting offline. The rest are bullshit!! he lives in lagos and one day I know I will meet him face to face he's from the west Very kind hearted guy.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by BigYash: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Don’t really wish to meet any nlander.

Too many toxics mofos on this platform.

In fact, I don’t open nl on my phone when I’m outside or ever discussed/introduced anyone to this forum.

You are getting it all wrong my nigga. Most people are here to catch cruise.. Nairaland doesn’t reflect their true personality.. That is why some will never let you have their real details,cux if you get to know who dey behind the keyboard,you will be amazed.. These days sha,na under age full here pass.. Saw one posting WC full of shit today,while I was eating.. I am yet to recover from that rubbish I saw.. I sha told d idiot say na god go purnish am,for ruining my day..

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Guderian(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
something tells me you will be fat and black

Lol, like you've not seen her photos on any thread before

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Did a deal with an active nairalander in the north in 2020 too.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by TheZeezle(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
I'm here🤦🏽‍♂️🥰

Prettygirl200:
I haven't but wish to meet one nairlander, he isn't an active member here I met him through one of my thread that I created and I must say, he's a wonderful being with the kindest heart ever. He is the only guy I didn't regret meeting offline. The rest are bullshit!! he lives in lagos and one day I know I will meet him face to face he's from the west Very kind hearted guy.
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by obinna58(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
One saw me scrolling nairaland and was surprised, he inquired about my profile and showed him, he could not believe his eyes but I don’t care

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheZeezle:
I'm here🤦🏽‍♂️🥰

You are where?

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Darkseid(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
I've met with more than 100 people from Nairaland, though it's always business related.
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by faceLAGOS: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
BigYash:
You are getting it all wrong my nigga. Most people are here to catch cruise.. Nairaland doesn’t reflect their true personality.. That is why some will never let you have their real details,cux if you get to know who dey behind the keyboard,you will be amazed.. These days sha,na under age full here pass.. Saw one posting WC full of shit today,while I was eating.. I am yet to recover from that rubbish I saw.. I sha told d idiot say na god go purnish am,for ruining my day..

Sorry about that bro.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by TheZeezle(m): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yes sweetness but not presently in Lagos.
Prettygirl200:
You are where?
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheZeezle:
Yes sweetness but not presently in Lagos.
you are not the person am talking about. I don't know if he still logs in to NL but according him is a silent member here. So u are not the one

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by marlow1962(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Anything that happens on the internet dies on the internet .
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Lovilla(f): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
ahnie:
The one I met we shared similarities Sha,she's a no nonsense beautiful fair lady, hardworking, stubborn, industrious,like grooving,crazily hilarious,no nonsense lady.

We both married,our husbands are from same town and state cheesy cheesy,same number of kids.

The only difference is whilst she's fair,m dark skinned and same slim body shape cheesy cheesy

while u na amoeba grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by TheZeezle(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
OK
Prettygirl200:
you are not the person am talking about. I don't know if he still logs in to NL but according him is a silent member here. So u are not the one
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheZeezle:
OK
You might be kind hearted or be from the west but u aren't the one okay?
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Lovilla(f): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
You might be kind hearted or be from the west but u aren't the one okay?
pls, tell him that he is the one so that he could sleep tonight. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? / Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? / Are Women Still S.e.xxxx Objects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.