Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,399 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC (40295 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) / US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, / 'Ekiti Election Fell Short Of Global Standards' - Say US Observer Group, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
d usual urchins are here as usual foaming in d mouth.

Make dem rest small naa!

cool
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by greatiyk4u(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tinubu indited

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Kennitrust(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nigeria will overcome

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by penearth(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Any one trying to shortchange the will of Nigerians should go to HEL FIRE AND BURN TO ASHES. The suffering of Nigerians are tooooooooooooooooooooo much. Let the truth be said!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Antagonist1991: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
This people have forgotten that some place in the North,south,east and west do not have access to full Internet network.

I went to somewhere in jos and my.mobile internet stop working. How can you transmit uploaded result on BVAS immediately, when there is Bad road, fuel scarcity, how will inec buses get to their location on time.

But this is not an excuse for INEC not to deliver on their Job

Islie:

https://leadership.ng/2023-elections-observer-group-presents-report-calls-for-unbundling-of-inec/
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by rummmy: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
They are ipob according to APC/INEC..
did I see challenges on uploading presidential result only?
Nigeria is irredeemable...

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by sportskid(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zico5:
The truth Obidients fail to understand is that no matter how they try Peter Obi can never be declared the president. He has the lowest vote and he can't even meet the 25% requirements of 25 states. I wonder the magic they want to use. May God bless president Tinubu. His reign shall bring prosperity and fruitfulness to the country.

Calm down, he will prove otherwise in court

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by ShootThemAll(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
INEC is 100% corrupt, they rigged the 2023 election and have been doing this since 1993

INEC decides who becomes the President, don't be deceived. They are the real cabals and have ruined this country by selecting bad, corrupt, incompetent leaders for a couple of decades now
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Omodua(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Why do I smell PDP and LP in this

Their only solution to National problem is

Privatisation or Unbundling ... Just like NEPA, NITEL, now INEC

Get sense. You think we are joking here!
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by rummmy: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Antagonist1991:
This people have forgotten that some place in the North,south,east and west do not have access to full Internet network.

I went to somewhere in jos and my.mobile internet stop working. How can you transmit uploaded result on BVAS immediately, when there is Bad road, fuel scarcity, how will inec buses get to their location on time.

But this is not an excuse for INEC not to deliver on their Job

no where in Nigeria today lack all the networks completely..
One or more must be available...
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Blaze14k: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zico5:
The truth Obidients fail to understand is that no matter how they try Peter Obi can never be declared the president. He has the lowest vote and he can't even meet the 25% requirements of 25 states. I wonder the magic they want to use. May God bless president Tinubu. His reign shall bring prosperity and fruitfulness to the country.

No matter how much u try to create this euphoria about the obidients dont forget ur yoruba brothers and sister are campaigning for obi more than the igbos. Now u guys better be careful cos when u make costly mistake this governorship election, u will be surprised ur brothers will be the one fighting u.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Moh247: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
[quote author=Omodua post=121493848] Get sense. You think we are joking here![/quote

Dunce...
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Atlantis585: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
And yet one gorilla is claiming victory even with all the available evidence of cheating on his behalf by INEC.

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by nazablossom(f): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zico5:
The magic supreme court used to declare Hope Uzodimma Governor, who was fourth position by the way, will be used. Miracle no dey tire Jesus
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by AmadorSays: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Na wa o, INEC really cast o, big time.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by totit: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
BigBashiru:

source please....
I was just about to ask the same question. grin
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by ofuonyebi: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
oga saiad...if you want to speak unbehalf of Atifku or Obituary...
say it clearly...dont hide under one finger..
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by millionaireman: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/2023-elections-observer-group-presents-report-calls-for-unbundling-of-inec/

"The inability of INEC to strictly adhere to the Electoral Act and Election Guidelines is an anti-climax and has cast a shade of doubt on the credibility of the outcome of the Presidential results."

Non adherence of INEC to its GUIDELINES is purely a case for doubting the credibility of the election. It's a good reason for the Supreme Court judges to annull the election results.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Omodua(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Islie:

Yes,unbundle INEC.

Secondly, the commission should be headed by an Engineer preferably a scholar with bias in Electronics/Computer Engineering as suggested by NSE(Nigerian society of Engineers)

That will put paid the glitches we normally experience in transmitting of results electronically.

It's my suggestion.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by ogologoamu: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodconcept78:
SOMEONE CAME THIRD, HE IS EVERYWHERE SHOUTING THAT HE CARRIED FIRST, WHAT SHOULD SECOND NOW DO?

cheesy

Sai JAGABAN

You rigged him to third position thinking that that will make him not to shout. Continue...
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by IranianSea: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fut9ure:
Inec is useless..this is why I love Arab nations..the country for don dey on hold since on Saturday

I'm from Edo state..Tinubu will never become the president
Tinubu didn't get 25 percent from Edo, rivers, lagos, Benue, akwa ibom and so many other states
Inec think we are fools

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

If you can't handover your daughter or sister to a man who is old and sick with dementia, who is not mentally and physically strong. Someone not aware of his environment

But you supported the same man to head over 220 million Nigerians at this critical time of our nation suitation then may you and your children know no peace
Kkkkkkkk we have seen your tears and heard your noise. Oyah, craw back to your shell
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by ken6488(m): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zico5:
Seems you don't get the point that elections was a sham

Tinubu didn't get up to 16%
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Kingspin(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yakubu INEC robbed Nigerians, in broad daylight. And Tinubu when to the Mosque to pray the other day Is unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Omodua(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:
Minority can only have their say not their way.

We have read una, oya crawl back to una shell now
Helinues,,I disagree with you.

Sometimes, minority makes sense and have their way. In this case, the minority should have their way because they made plenty of sense.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by helinues: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Omodua:
Helinues,,I disagree with you.

Sometimes, minority makes sense and have their way. In this case, the minority should have their way because they made plenty of sense.

We shall see
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Quodseverismete: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Why do I smell PDP and LP in this

Their only solution to National problem is

Privatisation or Unbundling ... Just like NEPA, NITEL, now INEC

You represent a disgrace to your family, must you defend everything that is against APC, can you swear with that God you believe in that the election was credible and met even 1/2 of the minimum standard required for free and Fair election?. Today you are being paid to defend nonsense, the table will turn around by then you will be at the receiving end. May the calamity of APC befall you and your family. Oya say amen
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Omodua(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
No need for that....

Manhood Yakubu is already crying for help over a threat to his life...

He will shed real tears when nature comes calling.
Don't mind him. Nobody threatening his life.

Guilty conscience disturbing him for his compromises.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Mylove55(f): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Caramia2020:
Imperfect election, the outcry would have been less if only Inec use the Bivas to transmit results, because we would accepted the outcome either win or lose but from the look of things it's all about fake results, bias Inec chairman, staff and ad-hoc staff, fake promises and lost of hope on future electoral process and finally wasted billions on Bivas.
inec should cancel south east election because the result came last after 48hrs,
Other state results came before 24hrs,
Obi.diot that rigged the election is the one shouting of rigging,
Wonder shall never end
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Omodua(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fut9ure:
Inec is useless..this is why I love Arab nations..the country for don dey on hold since on Saturday

I'm from Edo state..Tinubu will never become the president
Tinubu didn't get 25 percent from Edo, rivers, lagos, Benue, akwa ibom and so many other states
Inec think we are fools

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

If you can't handover your daughter or sister to a man who is old and sick with dementia, who is not mentally and physically strong. Someone not aware of his environment

But you supported the same man to head over 220 million Nigerians at this critical time of our nation suitation then may you and your children know no peace
Well said bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja / Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.