Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC (40292 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) / US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, / 'Ekiti Election Fell Short Of Global Standards' - Say US Observer Group, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Diligence: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zico5:
The truth Obidients fail to understand is that no matter how they try Peter Obi can never be declared the president. He has the lowest vote and he can't even meet the 25% requirements of 25 states. I wonder the magic they want to use. May God bless president Tinubu. His reign shall bring prosperity and fruitfulness to the country.

Lowest votes or stolen votes!

Show us one single polling unit Tinubu won; video evidence. None!

You know what FORENSIC AUDIT is?

It's coming...

The stolen mandate shall be retrieved from Tinubu and given to Mr Peter Obi (Best Case Scenario).

Most Likely? Cancelled!

Take Back Your Country
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Mylove55(f): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
igbosarejews:

Did Tinubu win the election in south east and south south or even 25 percent. He stole Obi mandate, but very Soon the real owner will take over his vote.
did obi win in sw, Nc, NE and NW, obi did not even get 10% in North,
Obi rigged south east
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by marlow1962(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fut9ure:
Inec is useless..this is why I love Arab nations..the country for don dey on hold since on Saturday

I'm from Edo state..Tinubu will never become the president
Tinubu didn't get 25 percent from Edo, rivers, lagos, Benue, akwa ibom and so many other states
Inec think we are fools

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

If you can't handover your daughter or sister to a man who is old and sick with dementia, who is not mentally and physically strong. Someone not aware of his environment

But you supported the same man to head over 220 million Nigerians at this critical time of our nation suitation then may you and your children know no peace
My bro inec can beat their chest and tell u some Nigerians are big fools. No wonder our country is not progressing, the fools we have in this country have already fell in love with the chains of bondage.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Zico5(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Diligence:

It's coming...

The stolen mandate shall be retrieved from Tinubu and given to Mr Peter Obi (Best Case Scenario).

Most Likely? Cancelled!

Take Back Your Country
I don't know Obidients/Igbo are not enlightened at all. Remember that before u can challenge Tinubu, u must cross the huddle of Atiku cos he came second or the mandate of Peter Obi was given to Atiku as well. You guys are fools indeed

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Mylove55(f): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Diligence:

It's coming...

Most Likely? Cancelled!

Take Back Your Country
show us any poling unit obi.diot won in north west apart from kaduna and South west apart from lagos
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Omodua(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

We shall see
OK my friend.

No wahala.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by millionaireman: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
ladiguy:

All parties are guilty and there is no perfect election..
rerun or cancellation will never happen brother. What I noticed is that most of to u guys are newbies to political development in this country. U na be baby. Cancellation of result and you no get sense say na riot.. mugu kids and mumu elders wey Dey take emotion run politics
As you wrote that all parties rigged, it's a corroboration of the FACT that the election was irregular. Therefore, the election must be cancelled.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Ckonnet: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Why do I smell PDP and LP in this

Their only solution to National problem is

Privatisation or Unbundling ... Just like NEPA, NITEL, now INEC

Facts:

*We model our democracy slightly around US Presidential system without electoral collage

* Nigerian Presidential election results came out on INEC portal 90% in 5 days, after 2 weeks US Presidential election were still being collated

* Nigerian INEC using local technology and technicians developed IREV and BIVAS system which Chinese firm built the prototype, for now it has been hack proof, it hasn't crashed and has constantly displayed results for people to verify

Bet me, you will die or get frustrated defending tin air while your principal is enjoying his life.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Mylove55(f): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
marlow1962:

My bro inec can beat their chest and tell u some Nigerians are big fools. No wonder our country is not progressing, the fools we have in this country have already fell in love with the chains of bondage.
because you're deceive by obi.diot,
Obi will put you in bondage like he did to anambra people,
But tinubu will liberate you from poverty like he did in Lagos
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Omodua(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mylove55:
show us any poling unit obi.diot won in north west apart from kaduna and South west apart from lagos
Obi won in Ekiti. Hence the women went naked to protest the results released.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by pacesetting: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
It's not your fault that you live in a country where everything is fraudulent. But I blame you to think that the status quo will remain. [quote author=Zico5 post=121494895][/quote]
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Moh247: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
[quote author=Ckonnet post=121495048]

Bet me, you will die or get frustrated defending tin air while your principal is enjoying his life.[/quote

May you die starved of air and sophocated for ever wishing me bad

And may this never stop being your portion cheesy

So Mote it be Amen

. cheesy
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by marlow1962(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mylove55:
because you're deceive by obi.diot,
Obi will put you in bondage like he did to anambra people,
But tinubu will liberate you from poverty like he did in Lagos
Thank you, quote me back when tinubu don liberate you and your family from abject pover first, if not shame on you and you generation to come.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Mylove55(f): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
millionaireman:

As you wrote that all parties rigged, it's a corroboration of the FACT that the election was irregular. Therefore, the election must be cancelled.
it can't be cancelled again,
We can only cancel poling unit of irregularities according to electoral act
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obviously Igbo are not mature enough for democracy. I bet if they live in Biafra alone there will always be anarchy. Buhari lost 3 times there was nothing like wanting everything to crash so is Atiku who even came second. Obi should be fighting Atiku for second place not Tinubu. And if Obi don't take it easy and continues to make his blind followers to move on from his rejection at the poll anything crime committed by them is on him. He may share cell with Kanu if care is not taken.
Meanwhile, as e dey pain them, e dey sweet more
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by asanausana91: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:
Minority can only have their say not their way.

We have read una, oya crawl back to una shell now
who are the minority? Don't forget that about 85% of Nigerians didn't vote for tinubu.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by ladiguy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
millionaireman:

No election is perfect. Go ask your elders and stop crying. You need to move on. Dem no Dey cancel any election new kids on the block........ and if you wan cancel, go with your elders..... every election Dey get new kids with political interest. I’m very sure you are one of them..... baby boy. Move on and start executing your plans for the year...
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by pacesetting: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
How did you know all these? Of course, through the fake results from corrupt collation officers. Have you checked INEC irev portal today? Dey play.
Mylove55:
Obi rigged south east
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Mylove55(f): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
marlow1962:

Thank you, quote me back when tinubu don liberate you and your family from abject pover first, if not shame on you and you generation to come.
same goes to you,
This was the lies you were propagating to deceive the youth that obi.diot was the best,
Thank God, I corrected many from believing such falsehood that obi.diot is the best
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Princedapace(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zico5:
The truth Obidients fail to understand is that no matter how they try Peter Obi can never be declared the president. He has the lowest vote and he can't even meet the 25% requirements of 25 states. I wonder the magic they want to use. May God bless president Tinubu. His reign shall bring prosperity and fruitfulness to the country.
Oga, this is not about Tinubu or Obi. It is about Nigeria doing the right thing. Are you Nigerians not tired of doing the wrong things and still struggling with ordinary electricity in 2023? Are you Nigerians that shameless? Come on, do the right thing. Get elections right and elect the right people thru the right process and not through fraud and you will have a working country.

As long as elections, census, are all done in fraudulent ways in Nigeria, we can never ever get it right.

The electoral act wasnt followed for presidential election but was adhered to for national assembly election. Can't you sense fraud written all over this?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Okhuadams(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Mylove55(f): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
pacesetting:
How did you know all these? Of course, through the fake results from corrupt collation officers. Have you checked INEC irev portal today? Dey play.
yes , obi.diot is leading by 12m
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by pacesetting: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
The time for cancellation has past. Tinubu is only a placeholder president. E go happen for your eyes.
ladiguy:

No elevation is perfect. Go ask your elders and stop crying. You need to move on. Dem no Dey cancel any election new kids on the block........ and if you wan cancel, go with your elders..... events election Dey get new kids with political interest. I’m very sure you are one of them..... baby boy. Move on and start exciting your plans for the year...
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by asanausana91: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Antagonist1991:
This people have forgotten that some place in the North,south,east and west do not have access to full Internet network.

I went to somewhere in jos and my.mobile internet stop working. How can you transmit uploaded result on BVAS immediately, when there is Bad road, fuel scarcity, how will inec buses get to their location on time.

But this is not an excuse for INEC not to deliver on their Job

what place in Jos? Stop lieing.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by igbosarejews(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mylove55:
Obi rigged south east
OBI WON IN NORTH CENTRAL, With wide margin, even when the ñumbers were deducted to pad In for EmiloTHIEF, we must recover all those mandate. Despite your crîminàlities he still won in Plateau, Nasarawa, Abuja. He won in Taraba, Benue and got his 25% in Adamawa, Gombe and Niger state, but was all paded for the óld thîèf. He won Lagos with 1million vote, but was deducted, we must get our mandate back.
Your thîefnubu came distant third, The real northern results, Atiku came first and Kwankwaso seçond, emilothief distance third even without the neçessary 25%
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by ceejayluv(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Why do I smell PDP and LP in this

Their only solution to National problem is

Privatisation or Unbundling ... Just like NEPA, NITEL, now INEC

Facts:

*We model our democracy slightly around US Presidential system without electoral collage

* Nigerian Presidential election results came out on INEC portal 90% in 5 days, after 2 weeks US Presidential election were still being collated

* Nigerian INEC using local technology and technicians developed IREV and BIVAS system which Chinese firm built the prototype, for now it has been hack proof, it hasn't crashed and has constantly displayed results for people to verify

The USA votes took time to collate because there were over 90 million mailed in votes ( due to the COVID lockdown after effects).
Some States require votes not to be counted until a certain deadline. And all votes have to be vetted for genuity.
Polling station votes are easier to accredit And collate., And the bvas system would have been exemplary, if not for the Nigerian mago mago factor.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
You want state governors to hijack state's election?
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Mylove55(f): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Omodua:
Obi won in Ekiti. Hence the women went naked to protest the results released.
only one idiotic pig of a woman were shouting
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Arutan: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/2023-elections-observer-group-presents-report-calls-for-unbundling-of-inec/

All those Nigerian fake election observers including Yiagga Africa were all pro PDP and LP groups. Don’t ever trust their reports. They all saw the monumental rigging that took place in the SE in favor of LP yet they failed to report it.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Chochovini: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodconcept78:
SOMEONE CAME THIRD, HE IS EVERYWHERE SHOUTING THAT HE CARRIED FIRST, WHAT SHOULD SECOND NOW DO?

cheesy

Sai JAGABAN
. Who told you he came third? Are you the one who put him there? Only in Taraba State alone, Obi got more than 1.5M votes but the rigging machines of inec and apc reduced it drastically to a meagre 149k. And claimed pdp won in Taraba, the question everyone has been asking here is HOW COME? And you are there talking about position.
Don‘t worry, the last laugh is reserved for us.
Even common Animals in the bush have seen many LP‘s results thrown at them in the bush one of which a girl in River State recently found.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Nigeria Police Officers In Sokoto (1948 Throwback Photo) / APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) / Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.