Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC (40291 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) / US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent, / 'Ekiti Election Fell Short Of Global Standards' - Say US Observer Group, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Mylove55(f): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
boldtruthalways:

Just like the reign of Buharii that brought so much joy and prosperity to you....right? When they ask you mumus to get sense, you say you don't need it. You think it's Peter Obi that will suffer, he's already made. We want to take back our country through him and that will be achieved. Just watch!
we want our country back through tinubu,
Not through failure obi.diot that could do anything in anambra for 8yrs
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Agbadolova: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Why do I smell PDP and LP in this

Their only solution to National problem is

Privatisation or Unbundling ... Just like NEPA, NITEL, now INEC

Facts:

*We model our democracy slightly around US Presidential system without electoral collage

* Nigerian Presidential election results came out on INEC portal 90% in 5 days, after 2 weeks US Presidential election were still being collated

* Nigerian INEC using local technology and technicians developed IREV and BIVAS system which Chinese firm built the prototype, for now it has been hack proof, it hasn't crashed and has constantly displayed results for people to verify

Can u see ur live. U celebrate fraud and also have the temerity to clap back. It's a pity we have fallen into this abysmal level of moral ineptitude. Please, hide ur face in shame. It's a pity. Remember international observers also noticed the same thing. Keep on pacifying/massaging the rot in our system. It's not about ethnic group but about the collective good of Nigeria.

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Agbadolova: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mylove55:
we want our country back through tinubu,
Not through failure obi.diot that could do anything in anambra for 8yrs

And u think the man that brought buhari and promises to continue from where buhari stopped is the man that will do that? You opened ur mouth to call po a failure, that sums up your IQ level.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by MiztaDynameek: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodconcept78:
SOMEONE CAME THIRD, HE IS EVERYWHERE SHOUTING THAT HE CARRIED FIRST, WHAT SHOULD SECOND NOW DO?

cheesy

Sai JAGABAN

That's what is pissing me off so much. The person that is third is the one crying more that he won. Even who carry second is not carrying the matter on his head anyhow because they understand the game. I'm still wondering the magic that will happen when PDP and LP go to court and how the court will carry the third position as the elected president to beat the original first and second position in a presidential election.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Mylove55(f): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Agbadolova:

And u think the man that brought buhari and promises to continue from where buhari stopped is the man that will do that? You opened ur mouth to call po a failure, that sums up your IQ level.
obi.diot that can't even stand me,
That third class illiterate
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by ud4u: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
The whole world is watching
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by poseidon12: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Facts:

*We model our democracy slightly around US Presidential system without electoral collage

* Nigerian Presidential election results came out on INEC portal 90% in 5 days, after 2 weeks US Presidential election were still being collated

* Nigerian INEC using local technology and technicians developed IREV and BIVAS system which Chinese firm built the prototype, for now it has been hack proof, it hasn't crashed and has constantly displayed results for people to verify

Are you still not tired of being mischievous?
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Zico5(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
[quote author=Darnell9 post=121499221] You will die in ignorance.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Cromagnon: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Actually privatisation is the only way forward. Monopoly never ends well

Facts:

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Darnell9(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zico5:

You will die a painful death too
rubbish, you think i am here to exchange words with you. Mtcheww
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Bethyholsontin: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Facts:

You guys are just irrational...always rushing to say meaningless things, na juju dey do for una?

Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by historic: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mylove55:
obi.diot that can't even stand me,
That third class illiterate

Stand you in what capacity if I may ask? You that have been murdering English in your replies above. You are just being mischievous.
I am even sure you are not a woman. Loser comparing himself (cos you are not a female) to Peter Obi who has headed different top class organizations that you can only dream of but can never ever reach.
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by Mylove55(f): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
historic:

Stand you in what capacity if I may ask? You that have been murdering English in your replies above. You are just being mischievous.
I am even sure you are not a woman. Loser comparing himself (cos you are not a female) to Peter Obi who has headed different top class organizations that you can only dream of but can never ever reach.
I can never be a failure like your obi.diot,
A man that fails as a governor, you want the same failure to be your president,
No be juju be that
Re: 2023 Elections: Observer Group Presents Report, Calls For Unbundling Of INEC by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
INEC IS GONE,ERASED FOREVER BY MUMUD angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Underage Voters In Bayelsa Election (pics) / Female Nigeria Police Officers In Sokoto (1948 Throwback Photo) / APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.