Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me (2080 Views)

Help My Friend NAIRALANDERS / Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) / This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
There's this girl I knew since 2019 cos we were classmates then till we finished school.
So Precious(not her real name) and I finished school and she got admission before me cos she's attending a private university.
Precious and I were friends in secondary school and we even promised each other that we would be partners in Philanthropism in the future. Thats how close we were. There was nothing sexual between us. We were just friends, she once told me how she feels about my guys that are crushing on her.
Precious always keeps her plan on her future life hidden from me though. She only told me she was going to study nursing and she wouldnt make use of her certificate.

Now Precious has gotten admission and she never calls to hear from me. When I call her, she'll always tell me she's busy and that she would call me back. But she never calls back.
She did this like 3 times and I decided to stop calling her too.
Recently I called her because I felt it had been long since I heard from her. The call went well this time around.
After the call I called one my guy who was crushing on Precious before. When I told him about the call, he predicted how the call went and told me that was how Precious always does, That she never calls back.
I now feel like she's trying to her detach herself from her secondary school friends silently.
I've been thinking of why she would want to do that and I wasnt able to think of any reason so I decided to bring the matter here.
NOW MY QUESTION
Should I just let her go or should I talk to her and try to get her perspective?
If I talk to her, Should I remind her of our future promise?
What do you suggest I should do?
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
How old are you? Which kind of childish thread is this. Precious is now in tune with realities of life while you are still stuck in a fairytale grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How old are you? Which kind of childish thread is this. Precious is now in tune with realities of life while you are still stuck in a fairytale grin
Okay.
So what should I do?
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by Mercury12(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bunch of naive teenagers. undecided

Let her be and focus on your own life.
There are many other people y'all will meet in the course of you both journey in life. Nothing is promised

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by duduade: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
All these 10 years old child thread....

With twelve paragraphs

Berra go and map out your own life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

Okay
So what should I do?
Focus on your life and find ways to improve yourself. You can look for trouble here on nairaland to while away time

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Focus on your life and find ways to improve yourself.
Okay thanks
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

Okay thanks
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mercury12:
Bunch of naive teenagers.
I'd remain naive if I do not ask questions
Mercury12:

Let her be and focus on your own life.
There are many other people y'all will meet in the course of you both journey in life. Nothing is promised
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by faceLAGOS: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Guy,

faceFRONT & face your career squarely.

You & precious are no longer on the same level.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Guy,
You and precious are no longer on the same level.
Seems like I just have to deal with it. I set my expectations too high.
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by Sweetvie: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lol grin
Ok darling, go read ur textbook and leave precious alone.

Focus more on ur life, improve urself... Babes are going to come 🤧
Leave precious 🙄

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by BenedictAbajue(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sweetvie:
Lol grin
Ok darling, go read ur textbook and leave precious alone.

Focus more on ur life, improve urself... Babes are going to come
I never thought of her as babe.
I think time would solve this issue.
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by falcon01: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

Should I just let her go or should I talk to her and try to get her perspective?
If I talk to her, Should I remind her of our future promise?
What do you suggest I should do?
Young blood, You ain't seena nothing yet. Life is like a party Different people come in and some leave early while others leave late but few stay to clean up the mess with you. Let her a be, she's gotta do what she's gotta do and you do you too.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by BenedictAbajue(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
falcon01:
Young blood, You ain't seena nothing yet.
Life is like a party.
Different people come in and some leave early while others leave late but few stay to clean up the mess with you.
I'm so grateful for this
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by Sweetvie: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

I never thought of her as babe.
I think time would solve this issue.
Hmm.
You guys are no longer in same level again. So, you need to focus more on yourself. That's life after secondary School for you.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by Sweetvie: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
falcon01:
Young blood, You ain't seena nothing yet. Life is like a party Different people come in and some leave early while others leave late but few stay to clean up the mess with you. Let her a be, she's gotta do what she's gotta do and you do you too.
Yeah.
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by Goodlady(f): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

Okay
So what should I do?
Go n read your books child
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by BenedictAbajue(m): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodlady:
Go n read your books child
I'm talking social and emotional here. Not like I do not read my books.
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by Ballzproblem2: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
people with no self value or respect are the ones forcing themselves on people,she ain't interested in rolling with you guys no more people grow , people change you should too, delete her number and move on

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by Theboy21: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by kelspinall(m): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
young man, future first future first..

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by Meedon: 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin

Be Taliban...
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by blackgold2018(m): 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nnawah o..

Kiddo.. go read and concentrate on your books
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by weezydee(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2023
Forget about her and move on. No downgrade yourself by calling her.
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by Fiscus105(m): 2:28am On Mar 06, 2023
In Yoruba adage.

20 children cannot play for 20 years.
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by Lordfranklin(m): 2:53am On Mar 06, 2023
I wish say na dis kyn problems I get for my life

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by ProphetM0hammad: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

Okay thanks

Have you gotten admission yet?

If not, that's one of the problems
Most girls reason like that, she thinks you two are no longer on the same level cos she has gotten admission and left you behind
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by BenedictAbajue(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Have you gotten admission yet?

If not, that's one of the problems
Most girls reason like that, she thinks you two are no longer on the same level cos she has gotten admission and left you behind
I scored far better than her in Jamb. She got admission before me but now I have my admission now.
Its just the difference in schools that gave her that edge.
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by ProphetM0hammad: 8:42am On Mar 06, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

I scored far better than her in Jamb. She got admission before me but now I have my admission now.
Its just the difference in schools that gave her that edge.
Just ignore her and focus on your progress
You'll meet a lot of interesting people in school
Re: What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me by BenedictAbajue(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Just ignore her and focus on your progress You'll meet a lot of interesting people in school
Okay Thanks I can't even wait again to get to school sef. We're resuming May 1st

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazillian And Colombian Girls / Love Our Weakest Point / Naija Babes Too Waka Sef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.