Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. (4538 Views)

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by kingthreat(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I DO ADVISE PEOPLE TO CARRY OUT A SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATION ON WHOEVER THEY WANT TO MARRY DURING EARLY DATING .

Spiritual Works Needs Professionalism .
Even though Spiritual Realities does not Compromise with Physical .
Spiritualist Aim is never to Break up homes .

Many People that does not Understand Spiritual things will always Contest it .

There are cases of Spiritual Husband and Spiritual wives ,there was a case of a Man anytime he is going for Visa interviews ,He always sees a Very Beutiful Light in Complexion woman come to have sex with him in his Dream he finds His Boxer Wet whem he wakes up.

When he does he wont get the Visa ,this is a guy that all his Siblings had travelled to Spain .

He decided to secure a Job at NICON INSURANCE ,He had a Discipline in that ,With His Amazing CV ,He was Invited for an Interview ,That Same night ,He had another Wet Dream ,When he Woke up ,He Cried like a Baby saying the same Lady .

Another Opportunity came up At a Shipping Company a Top Personality Connected him with at APAPA ,he had the same Dream.

He would never had such Dream on a Anyday ,It Usually happens a Night before a Glorious Day . He lost the Job again.

When i Carried a Spiritual Research on Him ,I discovered that He has a Spiritual Partner in the Marine World ,Hence She Feels Jealous that once he is Okay ,He might feel comfortable to take care of His Wife ,Give her Attension.

Her Aim is just to make sure He Suffers ,Destroy Opportunities .

Well ,I did not Disclose this to the Wife but i was able to gets Spiritual by Summoning the Spiritual Partner ,Gave her Spiritual Gifts to Appease her to Leave this Man Completely .

Gifts Accepted .Deal Done .

Till date ,all is fine ..He does not only Secured Visa to Europe ,He also Secured Canadian Visa ...

PLEASE NO SANE PERSON BREAKS UP A FAMILY WITH SPIRITUAL MESSAGES ,MANY OF THESE PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE ,SOME WITH NEGATIVE MOTIVES ,I KNOW OF ONE WOMAN THAT CALLED HERSELF A SPIRITUALIST ,SHE WAS INTRESTED IN THE WOMAN HUSBAND ,SHE BREAKS THE UNION WITH NEGATIVE VISIONS .

I SPIRITUALIST ADE DOES A VERY DEEP SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATIONS ,CHECK FOR SOLUTIONS WITHOUT ANY PERSONAL INTREST EXCEPT MY CHARGES.

Absolute Discretions and Wisdom are Needed in Handling Marriage Matters

IN REGARDS TO YOUR FRIEND MATTER .EVEN IF THERE IS A SPIRITUAL PROBLEM ,IT IS WRONG TO BREAK A HOME .

TELL YOUR FREIND TO LOOK FOR A GOOD PRAYING CHURCH IF HE IS A CHRISTIAN LIKE MOUNTAIN OF FIRE IF HE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN HE SHOULD SEEK THE HELP OF THE HEAD OF WHERE HE PRAYS.

THANKS

Thanks Spiritualist Ade. I appreciate your response. I also appreciate your recommending a good church as the person in question is a Christian. Keep up with the positive messages. God bless.
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Anunakeeh: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
Marriage should be a life long Contract.."Till Death do us Part "
I love Amazing and Wonderful Union Characterize with Love ,Care ,Patient and Endurance.

Daniel is such an Handsome Man ,An Acheiver ,Works in one of the Oil and Gas Multinationals Company in the Niger Delta Region,Had Toured about 8 Most Developed Countries of the World.

Well Remunerated .Drives Exotic Cars and a lives in Wonderful Mansion....It was time for Marriage something he considered he would do After Acheiving .

He met a Lady ,they Had Courtship ,Married Her ...The Marriage Was talk of the Town .Cake was as Tall as half Height of the Hubby. Bridals run into Millions ,Hall was one of the Top Notch.Honey-Moon done in Paris...
Relationship was Amazing !

Who would ever have the thought that Such Relationship would hit the rock so quickly.Frequent Arguements, irreconcialable differences ,Matters that are so Trivials would Escalates into big Issue ,these went on and on.

At work His Colleagues started picking up on small matters ,they Ganged up and form an Aliance of Enemy Against him.

He had a Personal business also where he Supplies Factories Diesels and Black Oil..All Customers Stopped Calling him .

Just one Year and 8 Months Into the Marriage ,They Were already in Court ...They were Divorced .The only Innocent Young Child between them would grow to bear the Pshychological brunt of these two Unforgivers.

Daniels Tragedy has just started .Remember Daniel had already made His Wealth before he got Married .He Lost His Job ,His Appointment was Terminated with the Oil and Gas Company .
Virtually every where he Turns to for New Job he was Rejected .Friends Derserted Him ,A Non Drunkard turned to be one ,He started selling off some of His Properties ,Cars ,Mansion .

Daniel Life became Miserable .
During this Travails ,A Friend of His Met me and introduced him .I carried out a Spiritual Investigation about him. First thing i told him is this ..THERE IS A WOMAN YOU MARRIED BEFORE BUT YOU ARE NO MORE TOGETHER..HE CONFIRMS IT .
I ASKED HIM.

DID YOU EVER INVESTIGATE HER SPIRITUALLY AS BEING SPIRITUALLY COMPARTIBLE WITH YOU ? Daniel was put off the Radar ,It sounds strange to him..

Well i Enlighten him well.

MEN like wise WOMEN Please before you even go deep into a Relationship,Once You notice that your relationship ,love has started building up .

Do not not waste anytime ,before the Strong Force of Love takes over your right sense of Reasoning .Swiftly Carry out a spiritual investigations if Both of you are spiritually Compatible .

DANIEL EX MAY NOT BE A WITCH / OGBANJE / ALARAGBO/ WATER SPIRITED ,BUT DANIEL AND HER EX STARS ARE NOT COMPARTIBLE. WHEN FIRE MEET WATER,WATER QUENCHES FIRE ..IT IS FOR THE WISE.

Pls.Do not Have Children and Put them in Mess of what they are Innocent of .There are So Many Beutiful Marriages that were Shortlived.

I Remain Spiritualist Ade.

Thanks to the Universe I have known this for Ages.

Many people are still Ignorant of this sacred development.
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
kingthreat:

Thanks Spiritualist Ade. I appreciate your response. I also appreciate your recommending a good church as the person in question is a Christian. Keep up with the positive messages. God bless.
You are Welcome My Brother .

As a Spiritualist ...It is Absolutely Wrong to Make it Mandatory on People to Seek for a Solutions through you only .If anyone finds it deem fit to Take My service ,No Problem ,If not i do Encourage them to seek for Succour through their Way and Mode of Worship.

I Appreciates your Commendations.

PEACE MY BROTHER.

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Anunakeeh:

Thanks to the Universe I have known this for Ages.

Many people are still Ignorant of this sacred development.
An Amazing One Sir.

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:35am On Mar 15, 2023
Very Important

PEACE MY BROTHER.

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE .
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
Investigate Him or Her.

Private Talks .

Check My Profiles Below
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Investigate him Or Her.

Private Talks.

SPIRITUALIST ADE. CHECK MY PROFIL
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Investigate .

Private Talks ..
Check My Signature Below or my Profile
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Investigate.

Private Talks ..
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Investigate

Private Talks ..
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Investigate him or her.

Private Talks ..
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2023
A Stitch in time saves nine .

When the Cause of your Problem is Spirituals.

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Before You go Deeper ,Investigate him or Her.

Br Wise ,Why Would you just want to intensionally Ruin your Life when you can Avoid it ..Does it Makes Any Sense ?

The Love you are Talking about would not be enough to save you when the Agony Begins .

Save yourself.

Spiritually Investigate Him or Her .

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three One
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by siesmyencounter: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Spiritualist Ade ,Honestly your thread makes lots of Sense.

Infact you are right ! have been following and reading your threads.

How i wish i knew this Before i would not fall into the Catastrophic Union i had .

I have my Mistakes too ,She has her own bit such Union Should not even have come in Place at all.

Infact it was a Spiritual Hell.

Only if those that are Yet to go into Marriage would Investigate their Partner first.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
siesmyencounter:
Spiritualist Ade ,Honestly your thread makes lots of Sense.

Infact you are right ! have been following and reading your threads.

How i wish i knew this Before i would not fall into the Catastrophic Union i had .

I have my Mistakes too ,She has her own bit such Union Should not even have come in Place at all.

Infact it was a Spiritual Hell.

Only if those that are Yet to go into Marriage would Investigate their Partner first.

Thanks
Thanks for the Compliments

Actually lots of things are Happening.

I'm never a fan of Divorce ,i feel so sad when i see Innocents Children suffer as a results of Divorce and Break ups ,No matter how single father and Mother Tried to Package how their Children feel,They do still face the Psychological Traumatic Realities.

A Wize person Would investigate him.or her before he or she Goes Deep.

Let is Raise a Community of Children
With Father and Mother Presence

Spiritualist Ade .

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Ignorance Consequences ar Always Detrimentals.

Whatsapp.Zero .nine. zero. six .seven .six .zero .seven eight. three. one
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Investigate.

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Save yourSelf from A Regretable incidences .

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2023
You Love Him Or Her Very Well No Doubt.

But A time is Coming that Love May not even look at your Side to help you .

Investigate Him or Her Spiritually Before hou get deeper into that Relationship .

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2023
You could save yourself lots of Sorrows and Anxieties doing This.

Love is not Enough.

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one.[b][/b]
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Take a Step.

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Do not Ignore ...If you do not ,It will save you lots of Future Pains and Regrets.

It is only for the WISE ..THE ADVISE IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY.

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:58am On Mar 24, 2023
Does it Makes Sense Investigating Man and Woman Compartibility ?

If it does ...You are Wise .

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:47am On Mar 25, 2023
Imvestigating him or her Would go a Long way to Remove future Tears and Regrets.

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2023
Walk into a Union Devoid of Serious Spiritual Issues.

FOR THE WISE ONLY .

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
A Stitch in time saves Nine.

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Spiritually Someone could be Deaf .

How Would a Right Thinking man Work so Hard to make money and decided to Waste it on a Union that is going no where ...

6 Months into a Marriage the whole arrangements is Scattered.

Only the WISE ,Investigate His or Her Relationship Early .

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2023
Very Important.

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Investigate.

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Do it.

ONLY FOR THE WISE

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Husband Almaroof Expecting 6th Child From First Wife / Should Every Property Owned By A Couple Be In The Husband's Name? / I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.