Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. (4542 Views)

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by 606thearena: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Good evening Nairalanders . Pls I want your advise on this issue of mine . I hooked with a girl last two years , since I met the girl things started to go bad for me no money was coming in , I was blowing through my savings , just to keep up my spirit was strong that this gal was behind it . And she has bad energy this year I decided to meet a woli that told me she has a spiritual husband and that the husband is behind my blockade and affecting my finances . Right now I decided to quits with her . Two years of my life wasted . Pls any one that has experiences something similar or have idea pls share with me or advise me . Omo some women are really carrying bad energy o . Pls Nairalanders can this spiritual husband have so much power that it even affected me badly or I was just having a bad year or rough time . I also noticed at night my babe legs will be open when she sees me she close it .
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Would you Work So hard to Spend Lots of Money Marrying someone that would make life So Miserable for you?

I'm sure you would not.

Does it Makes Any Sense to you to Spiritually Investigate that Lady or Man before you go deep into that Relationship?

LOVE would not be enough to save you when the Wahala Wahala begins.

I bet you, Physical Approach won't help you..

Physical for Physical, Spiritual for Spiritual.

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Gr8ness4: 12:22am On May 14, 2023
All these one nah just pure story. It’s normal thing for couples to face challenges in life and that’s where they put their mental strength to test. You just looking for a customer with all these your investigate ads.

Spiritualsdeeps:
Would you Work So hard to Spend Lots of Money Marrying someone that would make life So Miserable for you?

I'm sure you would not.

Does it Makes Any Sense to you to Spiritually Investigate that Lady or Man before you go deep into that Relationship?

LOVE would not be enough to save you when the Wahala Wahala begins.

I bet you, Physical Approach won't help you..

Physical for Physical, Spiritual for Spiritual.

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated / What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) / New LMV Baby Stroller 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.