Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. (4533 Views)

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:10am On Mar 28, 2023
A Stitch in time Saves Nine.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WHATSAPP .
Zero .nine. zero. six .seven .six .zero .seven eight. three. one
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2023
There are Things to be taking into Considerations before doing somethings .

A Civil Engineer would consider that a Solid Foundation is Layed before he Builts So when Natural Challenges like ,Storm.,Strong Wind Water etc Comes ,The Building would not be Destroyed or Swepts away.

You found a Lady /Man ,You are Falling in Love ,if your aim is just to enjoy each other only ..It is Okay ..if that Relationship is for something More Serious ...Marriage ..Love is not enough.

Investigate him or her Spiritually before you go Deeper .

This is not by Force ,it is by Choice

Not for everyone .

I Remain Spiritualist Ade .

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:54am On Mar 31, 2023
You found a Lady /Man ,You are Falling in Love ,if your aim is just to enjoy each other only ..It is Okay ..if that Relationship is for something More Serious ...Marriage ..Love is not enough.

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2023
Freedom.

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
Investigate Spiritually .

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ignorance is Dangerous.

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:33am On Apr 01, 2023
Important

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2023
Very Importants

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2023
Investigate Spiritually

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Investigate it Spiritually

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Be Wise.

Spiritual Investigations

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Investigate it.

Spiritual Investigations

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Spiritual Investigations

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Spiritual Investigations is not for everyone .Do not Contacts at all if you think it is not Neccesary.

God Bless You Sir/Ma.

Spiritual Investigations

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2023
Spiritual Investigations

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Spiritual Investigations

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:13am On Apr 05, 2023
Only for the Wise Men and Women not ready to Gamble and Waste time and Reasources .

INVESTIGATE THAT SITUATIONS YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY NOW
ONLY FOR THE WISE.

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE .
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
For the Wise Only .

SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATION .

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:36am On Apr 06, 2023
Investigate

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
For the Wise ones.

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Investigate

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:11am On Apr 09, 2023
Investigate.

Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Investigate ...

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
Spiritual investigations

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
Spiritual investigations

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Be Wise

Spiritual investigations

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:13am On Apr 13, 2023
Spiritual investigations

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:28am On Apr 14, 2023
Solve Your Challenges Spiritually

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:06am On Apr 14, 2023
Be Wise.

Spiritual investigations

Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:33am On Apr 15, 2023
For the Wise Only.

CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
I Remain SPIRITUALIST ADE .

THESE WORDS ARE FOR THE WISE.

PRIVATE TALKS..CHECK MY PROFILE.
Re: Before You Marry That Man/Woman ,Investigate Him/Her Spiritually First. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
I Remain SPIRITUALIST ADE .

THESE WORDS ARE FOR THE WISE.

PRIVATE TALKS..CHECK MY PROFILE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Yrs Of Marriage,she And Her Ex-boyfriend Still Secretly Communicate.advice / Should He Take His Wife Back? / I Have Fallen Out Of Love: What To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.