Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

How Do I Forget Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Forget Her? (949 Views)

How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? / I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? / Should I Forget My "fiance"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Forget Her? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2011
There is a girl I always think about. I observed her and saw that she's another guy's babe. Each time I try to forget, her image refuse to erase from my mind. She is my coursemate in one of the best Polytechnics in the country. Please, I need your help. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2011
Don't worry she will get washed away from your memory with time.
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by kokoye(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2011
Seeing that you might not be able to forget her as long as you see her everyday, you may need to change your course of study.   grin

Or better still, get a grip and take your damn eyes off!!

Face your books  cheesy

iwe la ni k'omo o ka, oyun l'omo lo gbe wale
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2011
Uncanny Genius:

There is a girl I always think about. I observed her and saw that she's another guy's babe. Each time I try to forget, her image refuse to erase from my mind. She is my coursemate in one of the best Polytechnics in the country. Please, I need your help. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
e pass yabatech! come on guy, stop being a stalker. Dat school no too big like dat o!
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by bittatruth(m): 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2011
*SHRUGS* do as you please, just don't violate or harass d poor chic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date A Lady That Is Older Than U. / Could It Be She's Fade Up? / Ladies & Gentlemen,pls What Do Ladies In This Era Want In A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.