Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT (8759 Views)

Supreme Court Upheld Candidates Must Win 25% Votes In 24 States, Plus FCT / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by jumper524(m): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2023
I just went through most of the FCT result and saw that APC won plenty of units in kuje, gwagwalada and kwali.how d hell did we not get the 25% in Abuja is still a mystery to me.
Lp clearly rigged the Abuja result.

5 Likes

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by joseph032: 7:43am On Mar 06, 2023
He his correct the Web site is the real inec site. That's the subdomain of election result.

So you know I am a Web Developer.

There is nothing wrong to be Wrong Sometimes.
Peace
KingOfTheDamned:

You are a mugu and a liar.

Thief

3 Likes

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Didijiji: 7:44am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Kai you are an iliterate sha.

Na your type yahoo boys dey deceive.

Mugu look at the URL well.

Guy you stupid o
No transfer this olodoism to your generation through watery sperm o

It is not a good sign to engage a dullard like you on a Monday morning. Woow!

3 Likes

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2023
Workch:
BREAKING NEWS: Results Obtained from IReV Portal shows that Peter Obi is the winner of the 2023 presidential election

LP: 19 States + FCT
PDP: 8 States
APC: 7 States
NNPP: 2 States

INEC just set Tinubu and APC up for jail because how can you rig an election you clearly lost?

Please kindly collate it yourself. All the data you need is here.
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/results

Let’s see your calculations. Over 170,000 polling units?

😂

I can’t do that job for free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by eventainment(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

You are very stupid. I am 100% Obidient and voted for Obi . Does that make me stupid like you to post fake things ?

This is the real INEC website https://www.inecnigeria.org/

Mugu. Iliterate dunce. When they say go to school you will be arguing
Ever heard of sub domain? https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/results

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2023
Didijiji:
No transfer this olodoism to your generation through watery sperm o

It is not a good sign to engage a dullard like you on a Monday morning. Woow!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by mancoconut: 8:02am On Mar 06, 2023
The popular opinion now is that there might be a possible re-run of this election sometime this month or a delay in swearing in Tinubu, just too many controversies and discrepancies on this election which doesn't bode well with the fractured democracy of this country...except the judiciary is compromised, I see a long drawn panel and court case over this presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by wanimo: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

You are very stupid. I am 100% Obidient and voted for Obi . Does that make me stupid like you to post fake things ?

the website he posted is authentic INEC Irev portal.

What we cannot confirm is how he did his collation

4 Likes

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Elsmufy: 8:04am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Bro undoubtedly what you posted is the real inec website
But there is a result viewing portal that is used for viewing election results that's what the guy posted you can't view results on inec website bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Sevenworldpower(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2023
Workch:
BREAKING NEWS: Results Obtained from IReV Portal shows that Peter Obi is the winner of the 2023 presidential election

INEC just set Tinubu and APC up for jail because how can you rig an election you clearly lost?

Lori iro. Pls list the states won by LP. I believe nobody won presidential election. Feae of rerun causes inec to announce the winner like thief in the night.

2 Likes

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Sevenworldpower(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Let’s see your calculations. Over 170,000 polling units?

😂

I can’t do that job for free

It can be done by 20 persons in 2 days without sweat

2 Likes

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by DMerciful(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2023
Click your link..same thing when you click presidential
KingOfTheDamned:

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Racoon(m): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2023
We know!
Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Lanretoye(m): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
lol supporters of a stolen mandate ha finally arrived

Set awon stolen mandate
na mumu wey no get brain,who dey careless and who is a dunce dem dey steal him thing...is your obi a dunce and perhaps his supporters too?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

It can be done by 20 persons in 2 days without sweat

I no do. Political parties pay people to do these things, even LP paid their situation room staff. Ain’t no way I’ll be a part of this FOR FREE

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by IVORY2009(m): 8:31am On Mar 06, 2023
jumper524:
I just went through most of the FCT result and saw that APC won plenty of units in kuje, gwagwalada and kwali.how d hell did we not get the 25% in Abuja is still a mystery to me.
Lp clearly rigged the Abuja result.

Can you share proof, so we can forward to commission.
Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2023
Lanretoye:
na mumu wey no get brain,who dey careless and who is a dunce dem dey steal him thing...is your obi a dunce and perhaps his supporters too?
From this your comment I deduced that either you're an illiterate or you do/did not go to a good school.

2 Likes

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Didijiji: 8:34am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Kai you are an iliterate sha.

Na your type yahoo boys dey deceive.

Mugu look at the URL well.

Guy you stupid o
Dear Dullard, where are you?
Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Thegamingorca(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2023
puremaker7:
oya swear him in then

Lmao joy comes in the morning. We will see in court
Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by doghorp(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2023
I saw my wife polling unit and it is very correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by psalmistkakah(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

THIS SITE WILL STILL TAKE U TO THE SITE THE OP POSTED..SO OP LINK IS CORRECT...

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by christistruth01: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2023
Fake News Results

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Phoen1X: 8:41am On Mar 06, 2023
Didijiji:
Dear Dullard, where are you?
Sorry sir,...he's currently loading his bus,..duty calls.
Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by TUANKU(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Godspikin: 8:48am On Mar 06, 2023
Workch:

And you think winning 19 states + FCT is enough for him to be declared winner??

Dey play
Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Didijiji: 8:49am On Mar 06, 2023
Phoen1X:
Sorry sir,...he's currently loading his bus,..duty calls.
lol
Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by TUANKU(m): 8:51am On Mar 06, 2023
Derring:

You’re one of the dumbest and daft niggar I’ll see in this space today, your urchin stinks. Click on presidential results from the link you posted and see if it’s not the same link the op posted.
The way he is confidently arguing in ignorance is shocking grin
Na real illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by emerged01(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2023
SmartPolician:

That's a lot of calculations.

If you actually did it, please attach the picture of the spreadsheet here 😁😁😁

Then, give us a breakdown of the states Labour Party won.
You dey mind am.
Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Derring: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2023
TUANKU:

The way he is confidently arguing in ignorance is shocking grin
Na real illiterate.
Omo eeh, e shock me oh.

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by wahalawahala: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Workch:

I just did mine.. Peter Obi won the 36states🥴

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by TUANKU(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Other isn't the data shown on the website meant to be from the server you dummy ?

I'd this the real INEC website to you?

Ode
Na you be the real Ode here. That's the real INEC website, for your info the url for the website and the irev portal are different.
Educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT by Lanretoye(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

From this your comment I deduced that either you're an illiterate or you do/did not go to a good school.
the school you people wento and you can't do more than shouting stolen mandate in a democratic cline...see person wey still dey struggle with ASUU dey tell him papa mate say e no go school.its not your fault,it is social media.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Flags-Off Construction of Three Fly-Overs And Three Arms Zone in Awka / Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari / Tinubu Vs Atiku’s Òjóró Cancel Òjóró By Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.