Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth (30499 Views)

Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go / Mary Beth Leonard Denies Purported List Of Nigerians Banned From The US / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Juju70(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Look it's better you just make 9ja a US territory than have this symbol of criminality and fraud rule over sane minds!!
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by ShaqFu: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Source: https://sunnewsonline.com/us-knocks-nigerias-presidential-nass-poll/
bla bla bla. Please keep your opinion to yourself. Did the election that brought in Donald Trump meet the expectation of Americans? Yet did you see any Nigerian giving their unwanted opinion about it? Tssk
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Cromagnon: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
SLAP44:
The whole world knows that what happened in Nigeria was "Cash and carry" elections that handed over a certificate to a predetermined candidate, in complete negation of the will of the masses.

Was it cash and carry or pre determined candidate
Pick a struggle

I think INEC and the ruling class underestimated the resolve of young Nigerians to have a workable country, presided over by a transparent president who is ready to solve problems, and answer questions.

You so cute
You think presidents solve problems

Peter Obi is the choice of the masses, and the whole people of Nigeria voted for him massively, forget about the altered results that will be upturned in court.
we plenty Wey no vote am pm clearly he is notliked by all Nigerians. The results show this

But continue crying
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Vitally123: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Thanks sir. Not just Nigeria's expectation but the world's expectation.
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Jack500: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Why hasn't Russia and China acknowledged Baba agbado? Are they also part of the "west"? Even countries like Germany, Canada, NOBODY has congratulated this fraud except the UK who are the chief architect of Nigeria's failure.

The whole world knows that what happened in Nigeria last week was NOT an election and the truth is beginning to come out. Presidents even get dragged by their own people for acknowledging Thiefnubuu, yet you think he will keep that seat. Don't worry, he will soon return that certificate of return 🤣🤣🤣

You can bet with your life, nothing will make Tinubu return that certificate, I mean nothing.

Watch and see.
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Vitally123: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
It's better to labour than to operate in broad day light robbery like your agbado principal.
Wait, Interpol is loading.... BARON
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Cromagnon: 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
shiki:
cheesy I believe the whole world 🌎 knows the truth, they knew who Nigerians voted for as President
yes, not for obi
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Cromagnon: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Draslo:

Even inside Nigerian politics, Buhari is a puppet. The last president we had that's not a puppet was Obj.
obj is a puppet since as military leader
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by wildkat: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Why hasn't Russia and China acknowledged Baba agbado? Are they also part of the "west"? Even countries like Germany, Canada, NOBODY has congratulated this fraud except the UK who are the chief architect of Nigeria's failure.

The whole world knows that what happened in Nigeria last week was NOT an election and the truth is beginning to come out. Presidents even get dragged by their own people for acknowledging Thiefnubuu, yet you think he will keep that seat. Don't worry, he will soon return that certificate of return 🤣🤣🤣

Honestly I wish Tilumbu touts like Moh247 and Coronavirusrelo will acknowledge this truth for once. This is the reality they’re refusing to admit
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Cromagnon: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fut9ure:
We obidient are observing..our movement go be like Arab nation..we upper boys in Benin city are preparing already...tinubu know as our matter dey be for Bini once we start tinubu nor go fit drink water drop cup
Point the Arab nation wen no de regret stupid violence
Shebi you are second class citizen after biafra
Na slave you go be this time

Inec is useless..the real results is coming out gradually

I'm from Edo state..Tinubu will never become the president
Tinubu didn't get 25 percent from Edo, rivers, lagos, Benue, akwa ibom and so many other states
Inec think we are fools

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

If you can't handover your daughter or sister to a man who is old and sick with dementia, who is not mentally and physically strong. Someone not aware of his environment

But you supported the same man to head over 220 million Nigerians at this critical time of our nation suitation then may you and your children know no peace
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by kevwemike: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
INEC failed me and my generation again 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Benekkk: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
If the last hope of the common man (Supreme Court) rule in favour of Tinubu, be rest assured Tinubu won't last in that seat for 2months. This I have seen.
That’s laughable! The Supreme Court is not the last hope of anyone 🤣
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Chetas81(m): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
I REMEMBER YESTERDAY WHEN TRUMP CALLED NIGERIA SHITHOLE
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by VEHINTOLAR: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
We've heard you madam Ambassador,but TINUBU is our PRESIDENT ELECT ! Please, accept this as an invite to grace his inauguration as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on the 27th of May,2023 in Abuja. Aso Ebi is available ma,if you care for it !
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Chetas81(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Goodmarlian:
All na scope the west never wants anything good for Africa.
you mean this is the type of Africa you want to live TRUMP CALLED IT SHITHOLE
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by LAXconfidential(m): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jack500:

You can bet with your life, nothing will make Tinubu return that certificate, I mean nothing.

Watch and see.

Then he will be shot clutching it.
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Chetas81(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jack500:

Watch and see.
it depends on the sick citizens of Nigeria to decide what good and what bad
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by package7(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
The election conducted in your country did it meet electorates law. Abeg yourself for one corner. Donald Trump's is complaining that he won election.
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by magzey: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Have there been any Election that the losers will claim they are satisfied? Wonders shall never end grin

Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Shikini: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sad
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Bigseven(m): 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
…of the truth, the process was poorly done but as a researcher I will appreciate them using percentage to express the reality of the statement. For instance, 99.09 % of Nigerians says presidential election did not meet up with their expectations.
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Jack500: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Then he will be shot clutching it.

Keep fooling yourself.
We Shall see😀😀
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by theforemost: 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Which Nigeria??
Ibo south-south or which one
Less than 20% votes, the ones who voted were mobilised by L.P ma that's their number. They scared over 80% away who could have voted for Tinubu.
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by sunnnnyuu(m): 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Source: https://sunnewsonline.com/us-knocks-nigerias-presidential-nass-poll/
Obituaries with their lies, to me this election is free and fair and the best election ever conducted in Nigeria since independence
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Iamzik: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nwodosis:
Tinubu has achieved a lot in life and very soon Former President Elect will be added permanently his achievements!

At that point Hope 93 would have come full circle just like MKO who is his role model
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by walezy14(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
How will someone say " peter obi is the choice of the people". It is very wrong assertion. It is only a choice of Endsars Yahoo youths, minority christians and Easterners and self- opinion pastors who predicted to mislead obi instead of prophesying from the secrete heart of God. I know majority Muslims from the north and reasonable Yorubas, and unlazy youth will not votes for Obi. Stop being generalizing your personal position and opinion as everyone opinions. A lot of massive rigging carried out in the East in favour of Obi. Please stop heating the polity that may distabilize existence of Nigeria. If obi with 3rd position lay claims to winning the election, what do you expect of Atiku.
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Amayabor1: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Draslo:

Thank you jare. They'd have wanted nothing better than a puppet they can use. I cannot just wrap my head around how a monumental failure at state level can be trusted with handling federal affairs if not some scheme by the west using social media to brainwash the many halfwits that can never identify as true patriots.

If someone cannot judge two or three presidential candidates by track record, then the person should probably donate his/her brain to medical school for intending brain surgeons

LAXconfidential.....they don't want competition

So, your point is?
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by Melagros(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
phorget:

But you go still run go there sha.
Don't mind the motherfvcker
Re: Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth by LAXconfidential(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
ycat:
You and the 36 blind mice that liked your false comment are wrong, Joe Biden did congratulate Tinubu.

You're an idiot, show me link to where Joe Biden himself congratulated Tifnubu like he always does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Violence In Kano, Slams Governor Ganduje / Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.