Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) (21728 Views)

How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. / See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) / Kpomo Stew Recipe: How To Make Stew With Kpomo Meat|cow Skin Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Gloriagee(f): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Native soup, afang, edikankong, atama, ewedu, black soup, efo riro, oha soup, bitterleaf soup....

Love800:
Gloryhomemaker

I have a funny but is kinda educative question too

Apart from egusi okro ogbono pepper soup vegetable soup banga soup nd groundnut soup, wich other soup can one see again in nigeria

I will love to learn dem if there is any

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Aboguede(m): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Akharmony: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yoi eat all this and next morning you are still hungry. . How i w8sh i can eat one week food in just one day. .
Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
mariahAngel:
Nne, at last! cheesy
This one is called ila alasepo in Yoruba language.
Well done. 👍🏼
Onye nri.. cheesy

Ama m na iga nu nga..

3 Likes

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Poanan: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
marlow1962:

Nice, I will try it today.
Will 5k be enough for everything? I stay alone so no much mouth to feed. And can I use any oda fish if I can’t find Titus or horse? They hardly see them in my area

hmmmm 5k for Okra soup?
anyway it depends on the number of people and the size you wan to cook. But normally, okra soup is cheap.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by QuantAnalyst: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

Why do you want to add periwinkle to it since you've never tasted it before and the OP didn't mention it as one of the ingredients?
Una go just dey dey show una self anyhow...

Lol...
Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Aboguede(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Poanan:

hmmmm 5k for Okra soup?
anyway it depends on the number of people and the size you wan to cook. But normally, okra soup is cheap.

She never cook b4 and she no sabi cook.

How won't such a woman be aggressive and bad influence shocked

That is Nigeria problems and not agbado and buhari grin
Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Jalaw: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
No shrimp or crayfish
Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by VTJN(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
marlow1962:

Yeah I already done with the cooking, but I didn’t include the periwinkle again, just the fish ( fresh and dried ones).
Thank you, my cooking skills are improving gradually.
biko no enjoy alone. Invite me to come join you.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Jalaw: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
They just dey box onions inside soup anyhow.
StolenMandate:
OP no know difference between Soup and Stew
Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Omenapounds: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
I just love the peace, love and show of maturity been exerted on this thread, Nigerians please why can't we continue like this on this forum....
Am I the only one who is tired of the ethnicity and tribalistic jingoism that has engulfed nairaland lately??

2 Likes

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by achimendy(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
gloryhomemaker:
This cook with me video is on how to cook a delicious Okro soup within minutes. It's an easy to follow steps to making the most yummy Okro stew. Use any fish of your choice, you can fry,grill or bake the fish before adding to the soup.

Ingredients:

Okro
Mackerel (Titus)
Horse Mackerel (Kote)
Ugu (Pumpkin leaf)
Shombo (Paprika pepper)
Pepper
Onions
Palm oil
Seasoning
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqji9w9nMkA

This woman don start again o, naso she go dey post food wey person no go fit see chop.

Can you send one through xender pls??

2 Likes

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Voiceofthestree: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
highchief1:
shey them say the soup no good spiritually.

Add bitter leaf to it and you are good to go
Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Munzy14:

Onye nri.. cheesy

Ama m na iga nu nga..

For the love of food. cheesy

Voiceofthestree:

What does the bitter leaf do to it?

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
What is an okro?
gloryhomemaker:
This cook with me video is on how to cook a delicious Okro soup within minutes. It's an easy to follow steps to making the most yummy Okro stew. Use any fish of your choice, you can fry,grill or bake the fish before adding to the soup.

Ingredients:

Okro
Mackerel (Titus)
Horse Mackerel (Kote)
Ugu (Pumpkin leaf)
Shombo (Paprika pepper)
Pepper
Onions
Palm oil
Seasoning
Salt

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:
What is an okro?

Seriously!?? 😳
Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by highchief1: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

bros I Dey eat am without bitter leaf Dey go.who Dey do juju for me never tell me that one.it’s just superstitious

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
What? Did I say something wrong?
mariahAngel:

Seriously!?? 😳
Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Olaolex: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

Why do you want to add periwinkle to it since you've never tasted it before and the OP didn't mention it as one of the ingredients?
Una go just dey dey show una self anyhow...
You can say that again. But reduce the volume next time. Nah over sabi go wound some people
Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:
What? Did I say something wrong?

Almost sacrilegious dear. cheesy
How can you not know what okra is?
Plantain, I might understand, but okra? cheesy
Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Like I said before, most of your foods are different from the foods we know here.

We may be living in the same continent, but we're not the same.

So what is an okro or okra?
mariahAngel:

Almost sacrilegious dear. cheesy
How can you not know what okra is?
Plantain, I might understand, but okra? cheesy
Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Like I said before, most of your foods are different from the foods we know here.

We may be living in the same continent, but we're not the same.

So what is an okro or okra?

Well, it's a kind of vegetable that is quite slimy on the inside.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Gibson07: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obelawooo
Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
Wow! I've never seen these before, are they only indigenous to West Africa? or they can also be found in other parts of the world?
mariahAngel:

Well, it's a kind of vegetable that is quite slimy on the inside.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Wow! I've never seen these before, are they only indigenous to West Africa? or they can also be found in other parts of the world?

Yes.
You can do a research on it.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by razzydoo(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
You people don't hear word. This food is not good spiritually. 🤣😋🤤🤤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Love800(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tank u

I appreciate
Gloriagee:
Native soup, afang, edikankong, atama, ewedu, black soup, efo riro, oha soup, bitterleaf soup....

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by chimeremodlyn: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
I guess this is your version of cooking okro soup. No soup should involve frying anything. We eat enough fried things already, how can you still fry okro. Besides, frying it would not make it draw very well. We just have to avoid frying when it comes to soup, its not healthy
Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Yoighaman(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Okro
Mackerel (Titus)
Horse Mackerel (Kote)
Ugu (Pumpkin leaf)
Shombo (Paprika pepper)
Pepper
Onions
Palm oil
Seasoning
Salt

Nice one.

Thanks for the video.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Voiceofthestree: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
highchief1:
bros I Dey eat am without bitter leaf Dey go.who Dey do juju for me never tell me that one.it’s just superstitious

DEM deh scam you Lolz
Re: How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) by Abakelawal(f): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Is there no need for kanwa/potash??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Accompaniments For Pancakes / How To Cook Efo Riro With Step By Step Guide (Photos, Video) / 10 Ways Instant Noodles Can Kill You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.