Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto (54536 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Kills Private Diko, His Colleague, In Borno State / Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer / Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by salbis(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Things don't work very well in this country, people are very very tired!
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by atobs4real(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Obi send you come?
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Bluntemperor: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Machinegun91:
Rest in peace Chinonso?

Really?
For deliberately killing his colleagues?
And you are happy about that by this your comments!
Na wao!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by ProphetM0hammad: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Quality20:
I'm not shocked at ur statement.Igbo's are just too wicked n bad such that they can actually bite a human being n commit genocide. Let's see how u guys gonna produce a Nigerian president?

In Ebonyi, they eat visitors and outsiders

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by tareigns(m): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
incandescentena:
Zenith Bank is the most useless banking company in the whole of Nigeria today. Its staffs, share holders, board members, CEO's(pass & present) are all worthless useless folks.

To the topic: What sort of unprofessionalism is displayed by some men of the Nigeria military these days

RIP Soldier!

What about first bank? Those ones are useless as the letter P in elephant. God will judge them
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Vopomase: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Epistasis(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Obi-diots can do anything, those guys are just too aggressive!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Cantonese: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Quality20:
I'm not shocked at ur statement.Igbo's are just too wicked n bad such that they can actually bite a human being n commit genocide. Let's see how u guys gonna produce a Nigerian president?

Sorry. You hear?

Dem too pass you.

1. The phone in your hand
2. The laptop you borrow to use
3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.
4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.
5. The plumbing things that give you water
6. The clothes and shoes you wear
7. The korope/okada that carry you around
8. The building materials used for the house where you live.
9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.
10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.
11. Dem still be your landlord.
12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, na dem.
13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.
14. Shishi you no get. Dem still dey pay school fees for you.

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Baba Sope that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages, you leech.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by MightySparrow: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Which kind blabluu be this nah?
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by incandescentena: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
tareigns:

What about first bank? Those ones are useless as the letter P in elephant. God will judge them
Honestly, Nigerians let these wicked useless banks get away with almost every poor services/fraud/scam.

Useless commercial banks

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by tareigns(m): 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Seefinish:
I respect a lot of Yoruba around me but some Yoruba on this platform are senseless, wicked and demonic.

Trust me, 85% of them aren't Yorubas... I have been on this platform to understand this fact

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by ppogba: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
AustineE1:
In military tradition when ugly incidents like this happen,names of parties involved are kept secret. Moreso,it is not pleasant for the families of both the offender and the victims to hear of there death via social media. This is against military rules of engagement. RIP to the dead,so sad.

This is a newspaper report. What made you think that the family got to know through the social media? In what capacity are you quoting milliary rule of engagement?

Over sabi plenty for Nairaland Sha!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Titilayo4life: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sad. So so sad
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by favour32(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
incandescentena:
Zenith Bank is the most useless banking company in the whole of Nigeria today. Its staffs, share holders, board members, CEO's(pass & present) are all worthless useless folks.

To the topic: What sort of unprofessionalism is displayed by some men of the Nigeria military these days

RIP Soldier!

The money in Zenith bank will definitely be transferred to a bank that had a passmark during the earlier cash scarcity.
It's inevitable, as a pay back to Zenith incompetence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by meobizy(f): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mental health is a factor not taken seriously in the military not to talk of our jungle service. The Nigerian Army will sweep this under the rug and continue with life. A small number of government assets got deleted. Openings will exist for their replacements.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by UnabashedIPOB: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
I am surprised more of this is NOT happening amongst the rank and file of the Zoo soldiers!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by hopexter(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
loosecanon50:
Too bad. I’m sure the gallant man who misfired must have some mental sickness.

He killed 3 people, how can you call that misfired?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by nedekid: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Berrityga:
How can one have the courage to kill himself. Some people get mind sha. Me here kill mosquito I will be shooting blood of Jesus up and down.

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by tareigns(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
incandescentena:
Honestly, Nigerians let these wicked useless banks get away with almost every poor services/fraud/scam.

Useless commercial banks

Do you know a senior medical colleague of mine was already looking at me somehow and thinking that I was a fraud because of this First bank because of a transaction we had?. I actually had more than enough in my account for that transaction. I felt shame
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by afbstrategies: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Quality20:
And Yorubas like you are a bunch of saints ba? Who killed Funsho Williams and uncle Bola Ige?
Saints among you right? Thank God the average Igbo doesn’t think the way you do. That’s probably the reason why they will always be better than you.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Georgejeez: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
If you check very well , woman de involved..

The FOB commander go don oppress sergeant collect him babe , torture am with him boys join
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Laple0541(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
A child if hate

Hatred will kill those people I swear
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Zandena(f): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is a lie! The Terrorist soldier is an Ibo idiot who is pained by the massive defeat suffered by his fanatical Obi-diots in the just concluded presidential election. If not why didn't the terrorist shoot any Ibo soldier?
I think his corpse should be roasted and thrown to the pigs for breakfast!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) / Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN / IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.