Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto (54457 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Kills Private Diko, His Colleague, In Borno State / Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer / Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
AustineE1:
In military tradition when ugly incidents like this happen,names of parties involved are kept secret. Moreso,it is not pleasant for the families of both the offender and the victims to hear of there death via social media. This is against military rules of engagement. RIP to the dead,so sad.

Rules of engagement only pertains to procedures that may be followed before armed combat and the use of deadly force (that is, rules you follow when/if you need to engage the enemy) is allowed in the military. It's not some military rules as people insinuate all over the place. What you meant should be Code of Conduct.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by pedrilo: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
They may be doing wat prof yakubu and Tinubu is doing to Obi to that poor soldier
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Emanodimo(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
incandescentena:
Zenith Bank is the most useless banking company in the whole of Nigeria today. Its staffs, share holders, board members, CEO's(pass & present) are all worthless useless folks.

To the topic: What sort of unprofessionalism is displayed by some men of the Nigeria military these days

RIP Soldier!

Sincerely, ZBN really shock me as if they have no responsibility to their customers.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by prof22(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Rest in pieces ! Your papa na rapist
fortunateme:

No. Rapist. You let me know when you're done so I can rest.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Minime10(f): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Quality20:
I'm not shocked at ur statement.Igbo's are just too wicked n bad such that they can actually bite a human being n commit genocide. Let's see how u guys gonna produce a Nigerian president?

I support u on this one.
Some Igbo's are terrible humans & can kill for any amount.
An Igbo couple sold a curtain pipe of 1800 today for 6k. I never knew bcuz I have bought anything of such for a long time. I relocated to Abj & needed some curtains in the house that I just rent so I went to Wuse market to get doors & window curtain, so the man I bought some utensils from his shop offered to take me to a shop where I can get curtain becuz I him where I could get curtain.
When they dubed people of their hard earned money, they called it smartness & the person they dubed is a mogu according to them.
After today I have decided never to enter any Igbo person shop to buy anything again.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by fortunateme: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
prof22:
Rest in pieces ! Your papa na rapist
No he is not. He married legally with lots of children born and brought up in his house. Can we say the same about you? No. Bcuz he burst ur sorry ass mom in a quickie and took off. Ur surname is not really urs but from ur mom. And she is angry you are taking after your rapist papa cos of how you go about raping little gehs. You evil pedophile
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Melagros(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
Machinegun91:
Rest in peace Chinonso?
Amen brother, though I am not igbo
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by hagjay(m): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
This guy was my pastor's son in epe, lagos state
We attended same sec school
He was my junior then
Rip sam
Thurmieee:
You forfeited admission in UNILAG to go to NDA. When you graduated we were all happy. I remember coming to pick you at the airport when you just arrived sokoto as acting adjutant,now Nigeria has happened to you.
Rest on soldier
I'll never forget you
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Thurmieee: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
hagjay:
This guy was my pastor's son in epe, lagos state
We attended same sec school
He was my junior then
Rip sam
Bro he was my seat partner in Elbossa.
Wen I was serving in Sokoto that's when he was posted to. That's 2020, I left Sokoto after NYSC
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by izubext007: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
I perceive triber and ethnic oppression, may my ibo brother rest in peace , he did have done a great job.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by jude79(m): 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
tareigns:

Oya take this THANK YOU. Use it to drink tea tomorrow morning

He no get milik, he, it's bolanle talk say she no go givam credit again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by prof22(m): 12:44am On Mar 07, 2023
Look at you his product grin you are product of a good home like ds grin you are just a pathetic frustrated being. I don tell you from the beginning that this your wailing must end in your d$eath. There is no alternative to it. Your miserable life must end. Your parents can’t even stand my parents in any way, name them make we verify nah, your parents nor fit stand mine. Na book we dey read where I come from. Nobody in your family even hold the qualifications in my family alone. You must d$e prematurely and your parent must weep over you. You must perish ds year unfailingly. Okan e o ni bale, ti alele bani koye e, alaaro o ni je koye e, ariwo ekun o ni da ile yin, ese girigiri ati bata ofo o ni da ni le e lodun yi. oloribuku oma ale.
fortunateme:

No he is not. He married legally with lots of children born and brought up in his house. Can we say the same about you? No. Bcuz he burst ur sorry ass mom in a quickie and took off. Ur surname is not really urs but from ur mom. And she is angry you are taking after your rapist papa cos of how you go about raping little gehs. You evil pedophile
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Papichulostunne(m): 4:40am On Mar 07, 2023
worried222:
FTC
hahaha
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Fujiyama: 5:03am On Mar 07, 2023
AustineE1:
In military tradition when ugly incidents like this happen,names of parties involved are kept secret.

^^^

Military tradition?

A crime has been committed. What purpose would secrecy serve - apart from fuelling suspicion of a cover up? undecided

In cases like these, the families of the deceased should be notified immediately - you are right about it being inappropriate for them to find out via social media. However, once they have been notified, the case is a matter of public interest and the public has a right to know.

Public disclosure of a murder-suicide is not a matter for 'military tradition' to decide.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by jagabandit: 5:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Cowardss like you always display useless double standard like say yorubas are not the worst tribals in Nigeria, so you did not see the person above you tribalism igbo comment? You saw it and did blind eyes, but rushed to display a madnesss of thiefnubuu yoruba slavery in you.

Quality20:
I'm not shocked at ur statement.Igbo's are just too wicked n bad such that they can actually bite a human being n commit genocide. Let's see how u guys gonna produce a Nigerian president?
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by fortunateme: 5:18am On Mar 07, 2023
prof22:
Look at you his product grin you are product of a good home like ds grin you are just a pathetic frustrated being. I don tell you from the beginning that this your wailing must end in your d$eath. There is no alternative to it. Your miserable life must end. Your parents can’t even stand my parents in any way, name them make we verify nah, your parents nor fit stand mine. Na book we dey read where I come from. Nobody in your family even hold the qualifications in my family alone. You must d$e prematurely and your parent must weep over you. You must perish ds year unfailingly. Okan e o ni bale, ti alele bani koye e, alaaro o ni je koye e, ariwo ekun o ni da ile yin, ese girigiri ati bata ofo o ni da ni le e lodun yi. oloribuku oma ale.
They you your people go to school but personally dedicated your life to being a miscreant both online and offline. The black sheep in the family. Even yahoo couldn't work for you. Tell me one thing you are good at except being a miscreant, a misfit, abnormal, urchin, psychopath and agbero.
You rapist
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by tareigns(m): 7:41am On Mar 07, 2023
jude79:

He no get milik, he, it's bolanle talk say she no go givam credit again grin grin grin

That is vawulence undiluted
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2023
If you're not from SE you'll never understand what's going on in the Nigeria military of today. Whoever tell you that equality still play out in our armed forces is joking. Right from Nigeria defense academy to Nigeria military schools to anything armed forces. I know exactly what I'm saying. As for Yoruba, they use juju to control their superiors. I don't
know of any tribe who believes so much in charms (juju) like the Yoruba and kanuris. Nigeria is a very terrible country.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by manmade(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Racoon:
Two things! Person beef or post-traumatic stress disorder.
most of the incidents like this were probably caused by this popular slang in the military/ paramilitary "" wait for your time/ turn " what this simply mean is that a senior military/ paramilitary is at liberty to cheat or corner the entitlements of his subordinates and whenever they complain he will simply tell them to go and wait for their time , not everyone could tolerate this nonsense ,hence, you see some junior officers killing their boss out of frustration.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by incandescentena: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2023
Mummiesboy:
Zenith bank useless as something I really don't know. Abeg Una make Una allow me transfer all my money to Union Bank
Please do hurriedly!
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by incandescentena: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2023
Tin07:
Zenith Bank is operating on paast glory. Worst financial institution at the moment.
Zenith bank sucks!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by incandescentena: 11:47am On Mar 07, 2023
Minime10:

I support u on this one.
Some Igbo's are terrible humans & can kill for any amount.
An Igbo couple sold a curtain pipe of 1800 today for 6k. I never knew bcuz I have bought anything of such for a long time. I relocated to Abj & needed some curtains in the house that I just rent so I went to Wuse market to get doors & window curtain, so the man I bought some utensils from his shop offered to take me to a shop where I can get curtain becuz I him where I could get curtain.
When they dubed people of their hard earned money, they called it smartness & the person they dubed is a mogu according to them.
After today I have decided never to enter any Igbo person shop to buy anything again.
I feel and can understand your plight. We all suffer such cheating in hands of every tribes. Not only Igbo. But please there are few genuine sellers out there who doesn't have to suffer lack of sales just becoz of those majority wicked ones over inflating their cost of goods.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by incandescentena: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2023
jahsharon:

Godwin Emefielelele owns 2nd or 3rd largest shares of Zenith Bank. Ask your friends that work there. Emefielelelele owns Zenith Bank
That emefiele and everything around him seems to be going downward spiral. Useless CEO's
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Winnersunited: 11:54am On Mar 07, 2023
Quality20:
bGetout here. Attack the purveyor of the stupid statement instead of calling out the whole Igbo from your filthy mouth.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by occfx: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Quality20:

Tell your fathers to allow them have their country so that they can kill and eat themselves. Stop forcing them to be in Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by MissOpe(f): 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Thurmieee:
Rest in peace ifeoluwa.
You're a great friend.

Lt Ife Oladapo, the last time I saw him was more than 25years ago when I was in Deeper life, he should be around btw 3- 5 years old, I just saw him on my younger brothers status now, upon enquiring, heard he was shot by his colleague....

May his soul rest in peace .......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria / Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters / New Plan To Postpone Elections Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.