Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto (54451 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Kills Private Diko, His Colleague, In Borno State / Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer / Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by effido666: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Parachoko:
This is so sad

He might be suffering from PTSD

May their soul RIP
pls wats PTSD ? shocked
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by prof22(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Make I stop make you no go commit am true true because I don’t know what you are going through. Say no to online bullying. Say no to violence. People are going through a lot and we should learn to show love and care irrespective of our differences….GOD punish you grin
fortunateme:

We're lagoon go easy for you pass. Atleast ur demise will serve a good course. Fish will feed on it which will also help climate change as less carbon will be consumed to dispose off your cadaver.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by tareigns(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
mightyhaze:
other analogies..

Psychology
Pseudonym
Psidium guajava
Psychopath
Pseudomonas
Pterodactyl
Pteranodon
Etc

Dude, aren't you actually getting the point from scratch?? Jezz life isn't too hard or serious like some of us take it. Wow
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by EdiskyHarry: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
incandescentena:
Zenith Bank is the most useless banking company in the whole of Nigeria today. Its staffs, share holders, board members, CEO's(pass & present) are all worthless useless folks.

To the topic: What sort of unprofessionalism is displayed by some men of the Nigeria military these days

RIP Soldier!
UBA is the worst
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Parachoko: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by effido666: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Parachoko: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
effido666:
ok tanx
You're welcome
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by fortunateme: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
prof22:
Make I stop make you no go commit am true true because I don’t know what you are going through. Say no to online bullying. Say no to violence. People are going through a lot and we should learn to show love and care irrespective of our differences….GOD punish you grin
See zombie cadaver. You know God?
If not that ur dvck is dead I would have told bat to hide this batified bish from you. Were

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by stuffs2002: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
loosecanon50:
Too bad. I’m sure the gallant man who misfired must be suffering from mental illness.

He was IIGB0 and that explains everything
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by prof22(m): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
I can take everything but don’t disrespect my dvck, but she come set ooo grin make we put our differences for corner, she set small…she still come slim join grin chai slim girls with their slim legs… na to just hang her for waist tie the two legs for back , tie her hands for back of my neck start dey jump grin grin u nor dey d$e again u go live long grin
fortunateme:

See zombie cadaver. You know God?
If not that ur dvck is dead I would have told bat to hide this batified bish from you. Were
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by TonyBankz(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
He might have been give orders to assassinated them and then take his life...who knows?
Only God knows....
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by fortunateme: 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
prof22:
I can take everything but don’t disrespect my dvck, but she come set ooo grin make we put our differences for corner, she set small…she still come slim join grin chai slim girls with their slim legs… na to just hang her for waist tie the two legs for back , tie her hands for back of my neck start dey jump grin grin u nor dey d$e again u go live long grin
Cretin. Waste product. Poo filled score cos u lack brain cells. Burden to humanity and you're unwanted by the earth. Run along and look for your next rape victim. Score miner. Afonja
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by revolt(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fake propaganda against ogno ppl.. just like they did in the 1st repulblic. Once a story doesn't make sense ots probably a lie. Have you ALL NOTOCED how these ppl bring out funny igbo names that don't male sense. Surnames differ from names. They just cook up any name thinking it makes sense. Nobody of igno origin answers a name combination like that... but how would they know. The bastard bigots are hell bent on spreading tribalism and even after spending 100 years with fellow country igbo men... don't even know their naming conventions or how their names are given.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by FarahAideed: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
salbis:
Things don't work very well in this country, people are very very tired!

My brother nothing works well as long as human beings are involved... think deeply
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by prof22(m): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
grin grin are you done?
fortunateme:

Cretin. Waste product. Poo filled score cos u lack brain cells. Burden to humanity and you're unwanted by the earth. Run along and look for your next rape victim. Score miner. Afonja
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Thurmieee: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Rest in peace ifeoluwa.
You're a great friend.

Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by guychidile: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Frustration as per sa
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Thurmieee: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
You forfeited admission in UNILAG to go to NDA. When you graduated we were all happy. I remember coming to pick you at the airport when you just arrived sokoto as acting adjutant,now Nigeria has happened to you.
Rest on soldier
I'll never forget you
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Thurmieee: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
revolt:
Fake propaganda against ogno ppl.. just like they did in the 1st repulblic. Once a story doesn't make sense ots probably a lie. Have you ALL NOTOCED how these ppl bring out funny igbo names that don't male sense. Surnames differ from names. They just cook up any name thinking it makes sense. Nobody of igno origin answers a name combination like that... but how would they know. The bastard bigots are hell bent on spreading tribalism and even after spending 100 years with fellow country igbo men... don't even know their naming conventions or how their names are given.
You're very stupid.... His family is mourning and you're saying propaganda. May what has befallen him befall your family
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by mightyhaze: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
tareigns:

Dude, aren't you actually getting the point from scratch?? Jezz life isn't too hard or serious like some of us take it. Wow
Dude,a simple thank you will suffice,rather than showcasing more than enuf evidence of a hard life shocked
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by lildush(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
incandescentena:
Zenith Bank is the most useless banking company in the whole of Nigeria today. Its staffs, share holders, board members, CEO's(pass & present) are all worthless useless folks.

To the topic: What sort of unprofessionalism is displayed by some men of the Nigeria military these days

RIP Soldier!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 U just made me laf since morning... We're u dey get watin u dey talk for mouth 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Thurmieee: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
You've been posted to Apapa since last December but your superior didn't release you.....now you're dead. A newly promoted captain.
It's all envy and they didn't stop until they killed you.
Rest on blood.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by fortunateme: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
prof22:
grin grin are you done?
No. Rapist. You let me know when you're done so I can rest.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Mummiesboy: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
incandescentena:

RIP Soldier!
Zenith bank useless as something I really don't know. Abeg Una make Una allow me transfer all my money to Union Bank
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Charlie2020(f): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Babalegba:
I hope you get arrested by the DSS for wishing our president in waiting dead. You knuckleheads will soon get your comeuppance. Free speech does not give you the right to incite criminal and murderous activities. I'm sure examples will be set eventually.Knucklehead tosser.
do you know anybody called Thiefnibu?
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by Thurmieee: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Please guys don't derail this thread.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by tyinfinity: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
OSU Igbo tribe are wicked and criminal creature .
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by aiye1988: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
You are very correct, it's not easy to bear the insults from a superior.
Goodmarlian:
Them don frustrate him life.
Re: Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto by tareigns(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
mightyhaze:
Dude,a simple thank you will suffice,rather than showcasing more than enuf evidence of a hard life shocked

Oya take this THANK YOU. Use it to drink tea tomorrow morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnenna Agnes Nnamani Is Dead (Ex-Enugu Governors Wife) / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria / Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.