Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature (35177 Views)

Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Sirchiboy: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Something is wrong with you the earlier you know be better. Lol we can not all sleep and put head in the same direction. I do not struggle I have everything I want in life. At my age I drive GLK 350, our believes are different in Benin everyone are Christians even oba have his own church but tradition we never forget it ok.... Jesus is not a African why do people believe so much in foreign gods. Even those white do not even go to church most of them are ATHEIST.... I am Ifa worshippers. That’s my believe is working for me it as been working for my greT great father Nd is also working for me. Your believe is different from mine my wife is a Christian she go to church when I go to church whenever she invite me I respect her believe she also respect mine. The day she saw her pastor in my temple changed her believe lolz

How did you buy the GLK
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Voiceofthestree: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sirchiboy:

How did you buy the GLK
m
Gbeewa
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by vislabraye(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Wizards are powerful but not as powerful as ET invasion. I have experienced both. When ET touches you, then you'd know that witches are just cosmic hackers. ET are the real programmers.

Extraterrestrial, you mean ? Which one did you see ?
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by MrAndre07: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

If you want to know come to Eeru Ekiti... a village after Ijero Ekiti if you need transportation I can help then no go tell you before you run go back
What is in that place?
Many people like the founder of this forum, Seun, don't believe in supernatural powers.
They think they don't have potency or any evidence of it.
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Voiceofthestree: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
MrAndre07:

What is in that place?
Many people like the founder of this forum, Seun, don't believe in supernatural powers.
They think they don't have potency or any evidence of it.

Your believe is different from mine I believe he deh work 100% don’t sleep woke up collect your money no pure money
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Kekayyy: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Your believe is different from mine I believe he deh work 100% don’t sleep woke up collect your money no pure money

Hi. Please are you on WhatsApp? Can we text on WhatsApp? I have some questions please
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Voiceofthestree: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kekayyy:

Hi. Please are you on WhatsApp? Can we text on WhatsApp? I have some questions please

Ok here you go 07037811972

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Write A Letter To Apply For Loan In Your Company / 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe / (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.