Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him (81221 Views)

Do 60 Sit-ups In 2 Minutes - SA Special Police Force Requirement (PICS) / #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by 1Sharon(f): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
WannaHowzit:

What do you think the answer is?

I don't know that why I asked?

1 Like

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by youngrichnigga: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
He might actually be top of his set πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by WannaHowzit(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
1Sharon:

I don't know that why I asked?

Anyway let me be nice coz I've seen you around but can't tell if we're friends or foes.

So I'll be the better person - as always πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

I don't know why SA guys love caps and hats, I personally never wear them. But it's a Southern African thing.

I kinda noticed a lot of guys use hats to hide their baldness - maybe the condition is rife in our region. You might have noticed our guys like to completely shave off the hair - what we call chiskop. To hide the baldness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by 1Sharon(f): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Anyway let me be nice coz I've seen you around but can't tell if we're friends or foes.

So I'll be the better person - as always πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

I don't know why SA guys love caps and hats, I personally never wear them. But it's a Southern African thing.

I kinda noticed a lot of guys use hats to hide their baldness - many the condition is rife in our region. You might have noticed our guys like to completely shave off the hair - what we call chiskop. To hide the baldness.

Interesting, now you're talking.
Ah yes, now that you've mentioned it, I've noticed the men keep their hair short, even the women aswell.
On the contrary, I've observed that East Africans have the longest hair

1 Like

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by starstaz(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
nice story from the man called 'Howzit
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by WannaHowzit(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
starstaz:

Starzo πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by WannaHowzit(m): 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
starstaz:

What you implying by ".."
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Caleb15(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Damn nigga
Issoright
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Luckysbab: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Bluntguy:
He is 100 times better than Tinubu.

What nonsense are you even saying?!

1 Like

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by lilyheaven: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Eggzactly !
MightyHand:
The real definition of Doctor Mad, should be serving in psychiatric as a role model😸😸😸
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by starstaz(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
WannaHowzit:

What you implying by ".."
Haaaa. Never attach too Much extraneous views to the intent. First I enjoy the news story and it's direction. Then to your request, I just feel to personally glamorize your operative name, elevating you to a chiefdom. πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

1 Like

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Starzo: 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Starzo πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

What....can't you do without calling my moniker??

I've even forgotten you existed
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by LOVEGINO(m): 12:10am On Mar 07, 2023
doggedfighter:
When he offers medical services reject it because of his dressing.

You will be the one losing

Is he a qualified doctor ? Yes

Nothing else matters to me .
don't mind useless pretenders.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by BeanX(m): 5:08am On Mar 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

Will you allow this kind of doctor to treat you? are you mad? this one instead of treating you will kill you instead. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by BeanX(m): 5:13am On Mar 07, 2023
Lawag3:

She ask a question you could have just answer reasonably or ignore there was no need to insult.
What do u expect from a foolish xenophobic nonentity?

4 Likes

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by IVORY2009(m): 7:07am On Mar 07, 2023
LordFaraday:
Doctor wey sabi grin

I dey tell you πŸ˜‚ grin
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by AgentGoat: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2023
wetin concern me. As long as he knows the job
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by hardbody: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2023
Caleb15:
Damn nigga

Issoright

Where is that nigga slowamorr or something like that. Is he in prison?
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Pat081: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2023
Nothing bad in this so far he is very good and does not play with his job he can do anyhow
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by highchief1: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2023
WannaHowzit:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.heraldlive.co.za/amp/news/2023-03-07-we-dont-regulate-doctors-dress-code-hpcsa-on-dr-qwabe-backlash/
southy matter too long.The only country in the world pope flew into but turned back from the airport.The place no normal
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by SmartPolician: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2023
I think Nigerians are the most beautiful and handsome black Africans. South African blacks are not fine.

1 Like

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Investorozay: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2023
MC oluomo as a doctor shocked shocked shocked
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Pickmycall: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2023
Is he negligence in the discharge of his obligation?
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Lanretoye(m): 11:37am On Mar 07, 2023
Bluntguy:
bring someone who has aspired more than tinubu in your state,village,community,family,household and generation combined

7 Likes

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by iammolise(m): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2023
Unprofessional defiant prick grin... Brov have no iota of fvck to give
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by bencr7: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2023
Bluntguy:
not a fan of tinubu,but abeg shut up, because ur comment is different from d post.

2 Likes

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

It's not about his dressing, but Dr smoking and drinking? They can call him for an emergency nau, this one will just change the position of kidney to that of liver during surgery πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ, and boom job well done. Korea, Japan, China will never tolerate this, there's a reason for that. A high Dr. Aba
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by GloriousGbola: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2023
To be fair, these are just pictures of the man smoking and striking a pose.

This is why you have linkedin/Facebook /instagram/tinder memes
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2023
Funny
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Mrklemo(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2023
After the pics, he will move with his crack head brothers to loot a Nigerian owned business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.