Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him (81217 Views)

Do 60 Sit-ups In 2 Minutes - SA Special Police Force Requirement (PICS) / #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by KanwuliaExtra: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2023
Violating all dress codes on all levels.
You can't get away with this in any part of the civilized world.

Only the Jungle of Africa for sure. grin

Can't imagine showing up for work looking like this stoned "skit-maker'.

The reason I mind what I post on social media. All those so-called 'friends' and 'followers-of-friends' will be the first to rat you out.

I don't allow my co-workers on my social-media account. . . .THEY ARE ALL SPIES! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Sacrednes: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2023
this na naira Marley
You no get watin you won tell me πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by summerflame(m): 11:42am On Mar 07, 2023
Smitaro100:

Looks more like a national werey. undecided

This is tinubu's family member .. πŸ˜‚
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by bencr7: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
This doctor will be well fitted to cure many Obidients from madness
or APC madness,were they behave like their Thugs they want use to cause problem in governorship election.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by chatinent: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2023
Showed his picture to my dude in S.A and he said that the doctor really knows his work well, not minding his choice of attire.

2 Likes

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Donedeal1(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2023
Even the man need medical attention.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by nwakibie3(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2023
Na this kind person dey sabi work oo
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Shadysen: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2023
World turning up side down
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by qtx(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2023
Is he a medical doctor or a weed doctor?
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by crackhouse(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2023
Funny thing is that this type of doctor might even be the best doctor they have in that hospital..

2 Likes

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by tammie24: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2023
Don't be surprised to find that he is the most intelligent doctor in that hospital

1 Like

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by bluefilm: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2023
He must be a Tinubu brought-up doctor.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by StJasper(m): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2023
Bluntguy:
He is 100 times better than Tinubu.

While Tinubu is 1000000000 times better than your entire lineage and unborn generation.

1 Like

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by ronalmagic10(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2023
doggedfighter:
When he offers medical services reject it because of his dressing.

You will be the one losing

Is he a qualified doctor ? Yes

Nothing else matters to me .

Maybe your mom should start dressing like a cheap prostitute since nothing else matters to you

There's what is called ethics and professionalism

Fool
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by ceejayluv(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2023
The guy's looking stupid, frankly. He's a doc, I can't doubt his intellectual acumen. But the appearance get as e be.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Dickson178(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2023
How is it my business?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Thomasankara(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2023
grin cheesy grin[/color]then he begins to run kitikitikatakata[color=#770077]
Sucre6:

It's all fun and funny until he does operation on you and switch your liver with your kidney πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
He looks like a xenophobic thug
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
This one na confirm Agbero.. mc oloumo mate.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Thomasankara(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
[/color]just imagine your wife is to observe caesarean section and the doctor shows up in this way, blazing his Colorado, what are you going to do grin grin grin grin wink cheesy cheesy wink[color=#770077]
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by IGScommunicatio(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Maybe your mom should start dressing like a cheap prostitute since nothing else matters to you

There's what is called ethics and professionalism

Fool

The said ethics and professionalism is what filters off some very good students/workers in various professions.
You would rather have ethics than competence/qualifications?
My point is there are people who just can't fit in to all these ethics things they prefer to be themselves should their service be denied?
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Isabi4lov: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
We have many of them as lecturers in Nigeria so no big deal.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Havisco: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
And tinumbu is 1 million times better than your dementia father
Bluntguy:
He is 100 times better than Tinubu.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by culbadboi(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Marlian Doctor
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by GeneralPulal: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
The HPCSA does not regulate how its registered practitioners dress or their lifestyle. We only regulate their work-related code of conduct with the sole purpose of guiding the profession to protect the public,” said HPCSA spokesperson Christopher Tsatsawane.
Nothing emotional..

1 Like

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by geokay777(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Redemption88: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sucre6:

It's all fun and funny until he does operation on you and switch your liver with your kidney πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Leave them ooo,don’t tell them anything,let them be defending nonsense!!!
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by GeneralPulal: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I've noticed your guys wear white vests with everything. Always wearing flip flops - ashy feet without lotion applied almost always. And wear 3 sets of underwear at the same time ☹️☹️☹️
This is real typical attitudes of black SA you’re describing..

They’re very dirty and irrational. I’m telling the truth.,
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Iamicekid(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
Dude might actually be the best in his field like that, make unna no Dey judge people by appearance, u think if he ain’t that good at his job they won’t have fired him
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Ameduedwin: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
The guestion is that, did he perform his duty very well? Because African like to jodge the book buy it's covered.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by kelmicheal: 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
This is simplicity and humbleness some doctors flows with ganja men
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by greatefa1011(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Allow him check your wife's blood pressure at your peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.