Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him (81223 Views)

Do 60 Sit-ups In 2 Minutes - SA Special Police Force Requirement (PICS) / #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by InvertedHammer: 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
doggedfighter:
When he offers medical services reject it because of his dressing.

You will be the one losing

Is he a qualified doctor ? Yes

Nothing else matters to me .

/
The good news is that he is not the only doctor in SA.

/
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Meedon: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
wiseone28:
Dr Dre 😁😁

West Side
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by compton11(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bluntguy:
He is 100 times better than Tinubu.
and he will treat obi after that Pandora clown cry finish.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Burgerlomo: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Malian doctor awon eyan Naira Malley

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by eyinjuege: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
What's wrong with his dressing?
I don't see anything wrong with it sha
Or is it because he's smoking?
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Phreshyrolite: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
He is 100 times better than Tinubu. Abeg must u guys bring this here 😟 This Man Is already your next president elect oo and na person papa even grand and great grand father of a family Wahala
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by justmondris: 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Will you prefer a well dressed doctor that does know what he or she is doing to attend to you?
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Okay, that's nice.
SmartPolician:
I think Nigerians are the most beautiful and handsome black Africans. South African blacks are not fine.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Fearyourcreator: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bluntguy:
Hope you are not staying alone
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Kellie069(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Dr werey
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Sharonstone7719: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
His dress code doesn't invalidate his academic qualification, and profession.

1 Like

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Hatrick01: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ugly xenophobic set of people... South apeans indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Geenosko: 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
Like thug?
Op you aren't okay
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Zane2point4(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

I wont allow him to treat who i know even me sef,education makes one morally comported,such person can high and forget tray inside your body.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Lightorder: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
I know his type . Dem too dey sabi the work
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by PlayerMeji: 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Yet, Tinubu is a billion times better than your whole generation...

Mumu pikin

Bluntguy:
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Kaymansion(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Randy doctor, most of his nurses in that hospital might've feel it in other room
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Akharmony: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Can you Compare him to an Indian doctor or a Nigerian or zimbawe doctor.?This lackadaisical attitude to work is why foreign national seem to b gainfully employed than the so call SA Citizen. Drinking, smoking is there calling from whc ever planet they came from everything about them is extream.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by VGlobal: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Damseldammie(f): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
I’ll rather disregard his mode of dress & concentrate on the service he’s to render...
Whu dresn hepu
Abegi
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by tyinfinity: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
This is peter obi's doctor
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by ronalmagic10(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
IGScommunicatio:

The said ethics and professionalism is what filters off some very good students/workers in various professions.
You would rather have ethics than competence/qualifications?
My point is there are people who just can't fit in to all these ethics things they prefer to be themselves should their service be denied?

Are you saying that guy is more qualified or competent than other doctors in south Africa?

Would you dress that way to church, mosque, your wedding etc. What are you saying?

Not before long kids and everyone will start dressing irresponsibly on the grounds of ethics
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Illegal1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
New meme dn land...
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by vincentbravo(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
Don't be surprised that this Doctor knows his job more than those that think they can dress well as a doctor.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Hatrick01: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
I think Nigerians are the most beautiful and handsome black Africans. South African blacks are not fine.
aswear...

They look malnuorished..
Just like congolese drunkards...

[b]modified:[/b]Oh, I remember say dem be slaves to whites in thier own country.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Broveens42(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

Don't mind the programmed Africans..
Who has the rights to determine how any profession should dress?
are they rendering dressing services or what's in their cranium ?

That's why I'll always rate south Africa highest in Africa, in terms of enlightenment. They think independently

2 Likes

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Broveens42(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Are you saying that guy is more qualified or competent than other doctors in south Africa?

Would you dress that way to church, mosque, your wedding etc. What are you saying?

Not before long kids and everyone will start dressing irresponsibly on the grounds of ethics

Define the word "irresponsible dressing"

For instance, you are trying to tell it's out of place to employ nurses with the dress code; a piece of clothe around the breasts and waist, showing a flat belly?
Why should a human being in another country detect your dress code ?
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by winner37(m): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
The problem am having with narrow minded people is that their mouth is always open all the time .....

What concerned dressing code with profession ?
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Jack500: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bluntguy:

Unfortunately for you, Tinubu will rule you and your papa, you can't do more than wailing on the internet 😁😁
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by 1Sharon(f): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Violating all dress codes on all levels.
You can't get away with this in any part of the civilized world.

Only the Jungle of Africa for sure. grin

Can't imagine showing up for work looking like this stoned "skit-maker'.

The reason I mind what I post on social media. All those so-called 'friends' and 'followers-of-friends' will be the first to rat you out.

I don't allow my co-workers on my social-media account. . . .THEY ARE ALL SPIES! cheesy

Not you aswell.

What's wrong with his dress code? Aren't his scrubs similar to what's worn in the states?
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by KanwuliaExtra: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
1Sharon:

Not you aswell.

What's wrong with his dress code? Aren't his scrubs similar to what's worn in the states?

HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL. . . .
Try it in the US here. . . . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.