Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him (81216 Views)

Do 60 Sit-ups In 2 Minutes - SA Special Police Force Requirement (PICS) / #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by EmekaBlue(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
I bet he knows his work well
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by 1Sharon(f): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL. . . .
Try it in the US here. . . . . grin

What is unprofessional? Smoking? It's not illegal

And no be tiktok una American Drs dey aswell?
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by nonix22(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
this one go don cane almost all the Nurses under him already.

1 Like

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by KanwuliaExtra: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
1Sharon:

What is unprofessional? Smoking? It's not illegal

And no be tiktok una American Drs dey aswell?

Look? ANY THING YOU POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA CAN BE REPORTED TO YOUR EMPLOYER! grin

They will just write you jeje and tell you that you are disgracing their 'brand'. . . .and you are not allowed to represent them AS THEIR 'BRAND AMBASSADOR'.
Shikena.

It has happened to a lot of healthcare professionals AND TEACHERS HERE.
That is why it happened in a place like SOUTH AFRICA. . . .not the US. kiss
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Naz34(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bluntguy:
He is 100 times better than Tinubu.
you will wail for the next 8 years and more. Lol
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Truthshscrazy: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
undecided
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by slowice(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
Yebo people are really funny 🤣🤣🤣 eish😋
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by DICO111(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
This doctor will be well fitted to cure many Obidients from madness
Yes, but that will be after he has cured all you urchins and your principal of the obvious Dementia,Trypanosomiasis, Pakistan disease,Alzheimer's disease and incurable stupidity that runs in you all DNA. Care must be taken as these diseases can be transferred by an urchin to his/her 10th generation if not properly handled. (Seek medical help fast)

1 Like

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by sameks08(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
you can never compare him with one new President in Africa.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Exceed15: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
I dey gbadun the guy sef
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by stuffs2002: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lingudy:
They are right, but this type of dressing is wrong.

How is it wrong.. No be by dressing ooo

We have very smart engineers who dress even worse than him
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by toloohthegreat: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Whao! Beyond hilarious, you're iconically rude and stupid!

Bluntguy:
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Nche95(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I've noticed your guys wear white vests with everything. Always wearing flip flops - ashy feet without lotion applied almost always. And wear 3 sets of underwear at the same time ☹️☹️☹️
you get problem I swear.. I Don't know who you are , but you got to change your way
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Caleb15(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
hardbody:

Where is that nigga slowamorr or something like that. Is he in prison?

The fuckup's of the jonzing one's are food for the rugged one's
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Lazfortuna: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
This doctor fit forget knives for person stomach
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by timefarm(m): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bluntguy:

Now how is this related
Dont die before your time in Tunubu.

He will be president for atleast 4 years.
Come back then...
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by WannaHowzit(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
GeneralPulal:

This is real typical attitudes of black SA you’re describing..

They’re very dirty and irrational. I’m telling the truth.

First and last time i hear South Africans described as dirty. Try another one - this is desperation my guy GenerallyPoor ☹️ So I see you're running an alternative account now after I demolition I've been inflicting 😭

1 Like

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by WannaHowzit(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hatrick01:
Ugly xenophobic set of people...
South apeans indeed

Hatrick, how's EmiDon11 doing after that spectacular failed attempt at taking me on? I heard the news. Wishing him a speedy recovery 🤕🤕🤕💐💐💐✝️✝️✝️
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sucre6:

It's all fun and funny until he does operation on you and switch your liver with your kidney 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Waka🖐🏿🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Which kain talk be this na😂??
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by eroticecstasy: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Notentitled(f): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Donedeal1:
Even the man need medical attention.

grin grin
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Sucre6: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Felixamos:

Waka🖐🏿🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Which kain talk be this na😂??

I just dey imagine Nah, if am sick I won't even allow him to inject me, make him no go inject me with otapiapia by mistake, u know say highness Nah bastard 😂
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by LordEclipse: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Ravenglass: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Moh247:
But many doctors , smoke, drink and flirt with women

This guy is just lousy with his vices

Exactly. That is what it is.
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Georgejeez: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
For a second I thought he was Broda Shaggy
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by norriswood(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bluntguy:
..eranko
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Telldem1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
E don happen!
grin
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Alexghost(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nwanne sewaa... No be lie. Enjoy urself
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by donmik: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Am not surprised, it is SA.

Useless people
Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by Godsonkemz(m): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
Don't be surprised he may be a medical genius with a touch of gangstarism but with good heart towards patients. Never judge a book by its cover.

1 Like

Re: VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him by richard69(m): 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Wosky doctor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.