Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation (24442 Views)

It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south β€” PANDEF / Senator Kalu Urges APC To Reveal Presidential Zoning Formula / APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Jack500: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
ganisucks:
I just dey laff. When film start and the courts do APC strong tin, helires will give himself another one year ban, and return to his other monikers.

Sharap! What is vexing me is your shamelessness, I thought you said TINUBU won't be president, based on your privilege information, empty barrel!

1 Like

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Burna440(m): 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol I love how kalu was returned to the senate ....so that we would see the hypocrisy of APC

In 2015 if only u returned nigige blah blah blah ....2019 we gave them 3 senators

Now Igbos returned kalu

Return Benjamin for house of reps ...make we see excuse them won use again

Lol
Una wey no fit give Apc ordinary 15% from the whole zone? U want to reap where u did not sow

4 Likes

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by SenatePresdo(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jack500:

Go and take it now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You fools said he won't win in the first place

And he never won.

Just relax, let's fight the legal battle first.

It's a fight to the finish.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by rickleye: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
deji17:
Every election cycle we go through this. It will not be fair to South South who gave APC huge volume of vote not to get the Senate President and same to be micro zoned to South East.
Igbos are clearly not Democrats, That is why in all the zones, it is only South East where voting did not take place during Feb 25 elections. They are still stuck with the practise of just writing election results. Hence one Cynthia Okeke was the presiding officer and the agents for all the political parties.

As long as this piece of evidence exist. It doesn't matter what LP says or shows in court. Cynthia Okeke, if you are going to rig - make sure you do it very well, add zeros. You come across as not being that smart. ( IMO ) . If you going to chop Frog - Eat the one with egg.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by ganisucks(f): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jack500:

Sharap! What is vexing me is your shamelessness, I thought you said TINUBU won't be president, based on your privilege information, empty barrel!
Ok, even if a snail starts his journey slowly at Abuja, in time it will eventually get to Sokoto.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by IGBOSON1: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Who send these kiss-ass muthafckers message!? Probably the scheming Orji Uzor Kalu!
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Jack500: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
ganisucks:

Ok, even if a snail starts his journey slowly at Abuja, in time it will eventually get to Sokoto.

Sharap! Shameless thing.
None of your useless prediction has ever come to pass.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Skylord247: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
Rubbish. South East doesn't need it
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Jack500: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
SenatePresdo:

And he never won.

Just relax, let's fight the legal battle first.

It's a fight to the finish.

😁😁

Don't worry, I will be here to call you out, during his swearing in ceremony on may 29
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by jahsharon: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:
Sorry, SE missed the Senate position out.

Orji Kalu could have delivered his senatorial district for Tinubu to proof they are committed to be carried along...

SS should rather be preparing for the Senate president position cos SW people would support and rally around them because Tinubu got reasonable number of votes in SS.

He who poured water on ground must match the wet ground

Somebody that ganged up against Tinubu during the primary? He was not bold enough to contest with Tinubu, so the idiot went to hide behind Lawan, and the Jagaban Borgu humiliated them all.

Akpabio Godswill is the next Senate President. Is closed already. Tinubu actually prefers Oshiomhole, but Oshiomhole is a first timer and according to existing Senate rules, a first timer cannot lead the House. So, it is Akpabio unchallenged.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by veeberry(m): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
That position is useless to us. BAT is not my president.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Atlantis585: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Anybody will definitely be better than that the current incompetent, corrupt hippopotamus rubber-stamp Senate President., Lawan.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol I love how kalu was returned to the senate ....so that we would see the hypocrisy of APC

In 2015 if only u returned nigige blah blah blah ....2019 we gave them 3 senators

Now Igbos returned kalu

nobody ll gift Igbo anything let kalu compete with Akpabio for the position... All this give Igbos to pacify them is pure nonsense...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
40Bullets:
Remember Peter Obi is coming and he is SE?
Datti is from the north.

I'm just thinking of the SW senator that can work with PO as Senate President.

With six Senators? Federal not state?
Obi will use the four years lobbying and bribing them. He will learn to give more than shishi.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by helinues: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
jahsharon:

Somebody that ganged up against Tinubu during the primary? He was not bold enough to contest with Tinubu, so the idiot went to hide behind Lawan, and the Jagaban Borgu humiliated them all.

Akpabio Godswill is the next Senate President. Is closed already. Tinubu actually prefers Oshiomhole, but Oshiomhole is a first timer and according to existing Senate rules, a first timer cannot lead the House. So, it is Akpabio unchallenged.

It's either o n sere or shiere. He worked against Tinubu's ambition, worked against SW interest and still expecting to get SP position, he must be a joker
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Enskynelson:

How can u even mention Orji Uzo Kalu for Senate President? What has he done for his own people with all the positions he has held? U just called his name because u feel he is a big name. What impact has this man made? We shouldn't be looking for compensation here and there. Na wetin we do wey no work before. If Tinubu wanted inclusion in his government, he wouldnt have prioritized an M-M ticket over national unity. Let him continues with the criteria he has been using- competence. Any one not competent in his eyes should not be picked so that when he is not doing well, we will know where the problem is coming from.
We have since passed the stage of the at bolded please. And we have tested the acceptability of the MMT at the poles, and it worked.
If Tinubu had picked a non Muslim from the north he would have lost. Besides I’m still looking for any Christian APC member from the north who has political clout and his as brilliant as Shettima.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by jahsharon: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Now Igbos returned kalu

Akpabio is the next Senate President, not any Igbo man. Kalu should go and get position from Ahmed Lawan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by jahsharon: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

It's either o n sere or shiere. He worked against Tinubu's ambition, worked against SW interest and still expecting to get SP position, he must be a joker

Uncle, e be like say you don dey vex ooo. There are videos on the internet where Kalu queued behind Ahmed Lawan and said that if South East does not get the Presidency, then it must be North East which according to him, Ahmed Lawan represents. He said Yorubas will not get it because Yorubas are greedy, now we have gotten it and proven to you all once more that we are far ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
ganisucks:

Again, I laff. First off, the tribunal will have to render judgement 180 days after election. If they side with Obi, then an interim government will be put in place.
Second, you will see abracadabra at the courts. Just wait, and see.
u Obi supporters should Wake up Obi has Lost ok get used to tinubu presidency... Obi has no grounds on his case he ll lose in court...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Spanki(f): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Johnthum:
It will not stop us from getting back our stolen Mandate.

After snatching what belongs to us, you now want to close our mouth by offering us Senate President

Nobody is giving you anything!
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by 40Bullets: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lol..
Go and check PO's antecedents.He will carry the NASS along.

Once he is sworn in, every Senator's loyalty will be to Nigeria.

Many will cut ties with party AND don't forget citizens' participation.

Obi no dey give shishi.
Any Senator placing party loyalty over Nigeria will be recalled.No time.

Six months is enough for the Senate to behave.

You'll understand the meaning of leadership

NEIGHBOUR:

With six Senators? Federal not state?
Obi will use the four years lobbying and bribing them. He will learn to give more than shishi.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by helinues: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
jahsharon:

Uncle, e be like say you don dey vex ooo. There are videos on the internet where Kalu queued behind Ahmed Lawan and said that if South East does not get the Presidency, then it must be North East which according to him, Ahmed Lawan represents. He said Yorubas will not get it because Yorubas are greedy, now we have gotten it and proven to you all once more that we are far ahead of you.

Bro did you check Kalu's vote when he showed it to camera? It was a deliberate rejected vote

The thumbprinting was in-between two party
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by bayelsaowei(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
To a southeast person that would be a stooge right? A South East person that will run along with the whims and caprices of the ruling government..

1 Like

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by DMerciful(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dont target Igbos when it happen soonest
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Same way some of you said you will leave Nairaland. Una no dey tire.

The dude below said worse and is still posting upandan Nairaland till date.

No one takes 5 percenters seriously anymore.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
God punish that group. SE is getting nada
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by ganisucks(f): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jack500:

Sharap! Shameless thing.
None of your useless prediction has ever come to pass.
All my predictions have come to pass. Check my posts two days to the elections. I was the only one who revealed APC's plans before election day.
Every other Obidient was celebrating before hand, but I painted the dark picture for all to see.
What the likes of you don't understand is that in politics, an hour is like 100 years.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by imam07: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
RomanGreen:
Urchins at it again, PO will reclaim his stolen mandate from the criminal druggie, so they can go to hell with the Senate presidency, OUk and Akpabio jostling for the position can hug transformer. Urchins should tell Tinubu that nothing must happen to that Certificate of Return. Who else noticed how Tilumbu has been parading the certificate, goes to show that's the only original certificate he only ever received in his life
I am just knowing ibos are dumb. Which stolen mandate. Is like u don't know who u dey tackle with. U think nah osinbajo u dey play game with. Small boy dey worry your head. You ibos like deceiving yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by ganisucks(f): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u Obi supporters should Wake up Obi has Lost ok get used to tinubu presidency... Obi has no grounds on his case he ll lose in court...
Ok, no P.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Benwallt(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
They will misbehave if they are given the senate President position.

The may spark the fire that will consume the collective mandate Nigerians have to Tinubu. Oshiomhole will be the best
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by ganisucks(f): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
imam07:
I am just knowing ibos are dumb. Which stolen mandate. Is like u don't know who u dey tackle with. U think nah osinbajo u dey play game with. Small boy dey worry your head. You ibos like deceiving yourself.
Osinbajo will defend Tinubu at the Tribunal. πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜…πŸ˜†
I laugh in Sanskrit.
Your eye go clear soon.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by taiwolomo1: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Now Igbos returned kalu

u are talking shiiit! The president u guys never voted for. U want to eat from where u did not sow. Imagine stewpid demands oh

1 Like

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by RomanGreen: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
imam07:

Mor0n, Osibanjo is a more honorable man than your druggie will ever be. Tinubu is a drug baron, a thief, certificate forger and a killer. Never put Osibanjo in the same sentence as Tinubu. Osibanjo is far better respected around the globe than that criminal druggie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soludo Mourns Dr Nwando & Others Who Lost Their Lives In The Kaduna Train Attack / EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud / Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.