Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation (24415 Views)

It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF / Senator Kalu Urges APC To Reveal Presidential Zoning Formula / APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by transient123(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
Parachoko:
What did the South East bring to the table for the APC during the Presidential Election?

Nothing as usual. Your input should determine your output. SS straight for senate presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by femicyrus(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol I love how kalu was returned to the senate ....so that we would see the hypocrisy of APC

In 2015 if only u returned nigige blah blah blah ....2019 we gave them 3 senators

Now Igbos returned kalu

The excuse is that tinubu scored zero in Anambra and almost zero in the entire southeast.
Go and wait for your obi to be president in 2036 before trying to claim anything in the Senate

Return Benjamin for house of reps ...make we see excuse them won use again
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Flamezreal(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
You earn it, you don't demand for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Taba21: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Johnthum:
It will not stop us from getting back our stolen Mandate.

After snatching what belongs to us, you now want to close our mouth by offering us Senate President

You will get Biafra,no senate for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Jemex003: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
RomanGreen:
Urchins at it again, PO will reclaim his stolen mandate from the criminal druggie, so they can go to hell with the Senate presidency, OUk and Akpabio jostling for the position can hug transformer. Urchins should tell Tinubu that nothing must happen to that Certificate of Return. Who else noticed how Tilumbu has been parading the certificate, goes to show that's the only original certificate he only ever received in his life

The certificate is bigger than any certificate in the world. Mugun can you compare your ND certificate with it? Bad belle kee u there
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by sule17(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
You can't eat your bread and have it
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Psady(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
yarimo:
Senate president is too big for south east
Haba! U too wicked.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Holaomoakin(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
This will never be considered, can only be done on merits.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Fortruth: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
No name support group should tell INEC to do their job…

Stupid Niggers that dont get it
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Lithiumite: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol I love how kalu was returned to the senate ....so that we would see the hypocrisy of APC

In 2015 if only u returned nigige blah blah blah ....2019 we gave them 3 senators

Now Igbos returned kalu

Return Benjamin for house of reps ...make we see excuse them won use again

It's not about ouk returning to the party but what assets is he bringing with him,even 25% in his state was impossible and he also lacks the full support of his state party chapter,remember what happened during the campaign in abia state and the accusations that he was involved in anti party.
Same applies to Benjamin kalu......akpabio on the other hand is bringing more to the table than ouk and the SS should Nick SP ahead of the SE anf NC gets DSP while NW gets speaker and maybe SE can be considered for deputy speaker.

I always wondered why Omo agege did not seek to return to the senate which would have been a lot easier then the delta governorship he is aspiring to......he would have been the undisputed SP by now and no need for permutations.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Oskiki: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Evil
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Verysmart101: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

Hypocrisy of Apc when Kalu made himself clear that if Apc can not microzone the party ticket to SE, Northerners should have it.

Who did Kalu support in the Apc primary, in the presidential election?

undecided

That's y we support Peter Obi to get back his mandate.Honestly APC is a party filled with rogues and selfish people.Wat orji said isn't it the honest truth people like you fail to say and practice? U can't cheat a region for too long and think they can't fight back. When the time comes,Ur cheating nature will consume you.Mark my words
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by seunmsg(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
I support this fully. We must do everything possible to bring the Igbos back to national relevance if we truly want them to heal.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Kzcee: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
DAVID UMAHI will be good for that
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by RomanGreen: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jemex003:

The certificate is bigger than any certificate in the world. Mugun can you compare your ND certificate with it? Bad belle kee u there

Lol, you're pained. I will drink your tears urchin grin
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Verysmart101: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jack500:
To hell with them, they can all go to hell.

APC with not give yeeebos the luxury of Senate presidency, the fools should do their worst.
Ur a street urchin cos no sensible Yoruba would saying this dirty pig talk u spewed out from your gutter mouth/latrine.When the worst comes make sure you don't runaway
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Verysmart101: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
magoo10:
Waste of time
There is no credible southeast senator in the apc presently.

Is Tinubu credible?
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mumu. We won presidency. Stop trying to change the topic. Obedients we move to Aso Rock Youth Revolution to stop sick agef Tinubu who is a drug addict
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Verysmart101: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
ImoleNaija:
The same SE wey rig all the zone's elections for Obi. They didn't even fear God while carrying out the rigging. angry

If LP is not caught up in the same rigging web, offer me a dog/pig & I will eat it.

Nd u will surely eat your poo.Amen
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by adecz: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
After giving all your votes to Labour Party,
you want to come and collect appointment
under APC❗️❗️😁😁😁

You are working in NEPA, but want to
come and collect salary in General hospital.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Verysmart101: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
sammirano:
These people are pathetic and miserable, I don't know the cause of their stupidity but I'm certain it's genetic. You were against Asiwaju's presidency same you is here begging for Senate president grin. This should be the least of your worries now because what is coming for you all will be worse than tsunami grin.

South east isn't begging for anything at all.Shey Tinubu wan enter baaa? U will realise that a good friend is far better than a wicked brother.South west will soon understand the deal he had with the north in a short time
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Arabk25: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
How do you mean sir? I don't understand
yarimo:
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by godofuck231: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
na now igbos de understand politics abi, lessons learnt later in life
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Enskynelson(m): 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Impecca:

Are u from Abia state o.l.odo?? What do u think made them return him to the senate upon using a APC flag? Atimes u people reason with ur nose
I have been to Abia and stayed there. How about you, are u from Abia?😆
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Princeton92(m): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is where fight will start with Akpabio 😮😲😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by BreconHills(m): 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Johnthum:
It will not stop us from getting back our stolen Mandate.

After snatching what belongs to us, you now want to close our mouth by offering us Senate President

I agree with you that nothing will quell the agitation of the obidients. They should be offered nothing at all.

Let's turn it into a zero sum game. Forget this federal whatever.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Arabk25: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
yarimo:
Jesus am not from the SE no wonder this people are crying of marginalization now I understand this country can't work the only way out is division
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by nisai: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
seunmsg:
I support this fully. We must do everything possible to bring the Igbos back to national relevance if we truly want them to heal.
I support this too.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by yarimo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
Arabk25:

Jesus am not from the SE no wonder this people are crying of marginalization now I understand this country can't work the only way out is division
IPOB terrorist detected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by okoroemeka(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:
Sorry, SE missed the Senate position out.

Orji Kalu could have delivered his senatorial district for Tinubu to proof they are committed to be carried along...

SS should rather be preparing for the Senate president position cos SW people would support and rally around them because Tinubu got reasonable number of votes in SS.

He who poured water on ground must match the wet ground
the people of the south east has already adapted to live marginalized like a second class citizen in their own country,they are indifferent to whatever decision the cabal took,what worse thing can BAT possibly do to evceed the blatant hate and nepotism of buhari and with this mindset of yours is it a surprise that a huge majority of igbos don't even believe in one Nigeria anymore,in the last 8 years there is almost no single igboman or woman in the top 10 position in Nigeria,did we die?It made us stronger to focus our energy to other proactive endeavors to better ourselves,the northern oligarchy that had the majority positions,is it not in same north you find the ten poorest states in Nigeria with all the negative indices I think it's is better for them to hold those positions because it is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by SlurUsername1: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
nonhuman:
you see the mind if devils you guys have, so ouk is no longer the good guy, because you have finished using him, or you think his people are zombies that dies anything he ask them, no need though obi is coming

Who did OUK support in APC primaries?
Didn't he say if the ticket was not microzoned to the SE that the North should have it? And didn't he support Ahmed Lawan for President.
Ouk is on his own!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets / Obaseki Names Labour House After Oshiomhole / Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.