Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa (22672 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Gets 7th Term Ticket / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by izubext007: 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
The law can never be against
the rich
Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by sunneeh(m): 12:45am On Mar 07, 2023
Nigerian law was made to protect the rich and condemn the poor.
Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by davillian(m): 2:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Bail conditions for a killer
Nigerian judiciary cheesy
Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by ifeanyiclement: 2:24am On Mar 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by Judolisco(m): 3:11am On Mar 07, 2023
Karemarealty288:
The bail conditions are very strict.
nothing dey strict here... He has social capital...
Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by Regie2bless: 3:16am On Mar 07, 2023
Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by bamitinn(m): 3:45am On Mar 07, 2023
Oloribu
Which condition is strict, we talk say dem supposed kill am cause he kill, you are talking about strict. F¥ck strict.

Karemarealty288:
The bail conditions are very strict.
Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by Guyman01: 3:46am On Mar 07, 2023
22Diamond:
Half a billion, such case with big fines always die a natural death.Pls pardon me for expressing my problem here.
I know all of us are passing through one thing or the other. I'm in a very critical situation, depressed and really have to speak out. I have not gotten another job for over 5months as the private firm I'm working with get suspended. We have been starving with hunger. Even TP to move around is not there.
I'm using this medium to seek for your kind gesture.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct:
(050101
2901) GTB
Nana

How many women account numbers you dey use beg and scam people for this platform and you keep changing strategy Mr Anthony Okeke?
Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by ozo13(m): 4:06am On Mar 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Granting bail for killing. If he is a nobody, by now, koboko still dey waka his body.

Legacies of PDAPC
which one be pdapc .Obi Just left PDP few months ago and also from political history, GRV too just left APC few months ago.All this una
Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by barbstee(m): 5:35am On Mar 07, 2023
proprince:
Even their stupid sharia law is for the poor.

Shebi sharia no see this one??

Imagine having to call Shari'ah stupid because of hatred. No respect for other people's belief at all.
I would have loved to explain but you don't worth it
Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by Billygee2u: 6:09am On Mar 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Granting bail for killing. If he is a nobody, by now, koboko still dey waka his body.

Legacies of PDAPC
Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by saysoo: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2023
ignis:
He will definitely go unpunished just like those that murdered Deborah. He practices religion of peace.
He murdered his own people, they will get to him.
Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by Ray07(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
Why grant bail to someone accused of such a serious crime??!

I doubt they would have granted this to a regular or average citizen!
If only the citizens of Nigeria would rise up.

We for do this judges and evil politicians wetin Bane and his cohort do for the dark knight rises movie. angry
Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by sniperr007(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2023
Chilotem:
They will soon sweep this one too under the table and he will go and continue living his normal life

Yes na
He know nothing will happen.
After all after the act, he was still going to board plan to airport before he was arrested.
Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by Angelfrost(m): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2023
Ray07:
If only the citizens of Nigeria would rise up.

We for do this judges and evil politicians wetin Bane and his cohort do for the dark knight rises movie. angry

That was extreme o!!! grin
Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by Ray07(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

That was extreme o!!! grin
The oppression we dey face don reach the level na grin grin

Na this line I like pass "
Bane: We take Gotham from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. Gotham is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming Blackgate, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For and army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great city... it will endure. Gotham will survive! ".

Abeg Christopher Nolan Sabi make film.
Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by Angelfrost(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2023
Ray07:
The oppression we dey face don reach the level na grin grin

Na this line I like pass "
Bane: We take Gotham from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. Gotham is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming Blackgate, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For and army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great city... it will endure. Gotham will survive! ".

Abeg Christopher Nolan Sabi make film.

Nolan's Bane remains one of my all time favorite villains!

I was literally taking notes everytime he spoke in the film! grin

1 Like

Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by asanausana91: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
We have two laws in this country. One for the Rich and the other for the Poor.
If a poor man murder 13 people nobody will give him bail.
Re: Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa by asanausana91: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
The masses must do something if not they will remain slaves forever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu / The Judgement Is A Complete Waste Of Time - Otti Reacts To Purported Sack / Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.