Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,493 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Do U Belief In Reincarnation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do U Belief In Reincarnation? (862 Views)

Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. / You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This / Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
B4 i drop a story let me quote one bible verse though i can't remember the chapter: "It is appointed unto man to die once after that judgement".

My neighbour in my place of work shared this story to me last month.
My neighbour: I lost my elder brother many yrs ago. He was fair in complexion, tall nd huge, very handsome young man. He had a very gentle nd quiet nature nd he rarely talks. One day he felt sick nd died in the hospital after some days. After his death i decided to carry his corpes on a motor bike to the house. So i sat him down in the middle while holding him on the bike nd unkown to me, as the bike man was riding i didn't knw that both his legs had fallen off the leg support nd as the bike was going his feet were rubbing on the tarred road. His toes nd feet wer seriously hurt. On getting to the house it was when i put him on the bed that i noticed the injuries. So i used a pair of scissors to cut off some of the skin in his feet that were badly wounded. 2b continued
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by Munachimso30(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
B4 i drop a story let me quote one bible verse though i can't remember the chapter: "It is appointed unto man to die once after that judgement".

My neighbour in my place of work shared this story to me last month.
My neighbour: I lost my elder brother many yrs ago. He was fair in complexion, tall nd huge, very handsome young man. He had a very gentle nd quiet nature nd he rarely talks. One day he felt sick nd died in the hospital after some days. After his death i decided to carry his corpes on a motor bike to the house. So i sat him down in the middle while holding him on the bike nd unkown to me, as the bike man was riding i didn't knw that both his legs had fallen off the leg support nd as the bike was going the tarred road was cutting his legs. His toes nd legs was seriously wounded. On getting to the house it was when i put him on the bed that i noticed the injuries. So i used a pair of scissors to cut off some of the skin in his legs that were badly wounded. 2b continued

Touching
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
My neighbour: I lost my elder brother many yrs ago. He was fair in complexion, tall nd huge, very handsome young man. He had a very gentle nd quiet nature nd he rarely talks. One day he felt sick nd died in the hospital after some days. After his death i decided to carry his corpes on a motor bike to the house. So i sat him down in the middle while holding him on the bike nd unkown to me, as the bike man was riding i didn't knw that both his legs had fallen off the leg support nd as the bike was going the tarred road was cutting his legs. His toes nd legs was seriously wounded. On getting to the house it was when i put him on the bed that i noticed the injuries. So i used a pair of scissors to cut off some of the skin in his legs that were badly wounded. 2b continued
A corpse sitting on a motorcycle? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What's impossible abt that?
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by Kobojunkie: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
What's impossible abt that?
In 2023, I am disgusted that this is. undecided
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:46am On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
In 2023, I am disgusted that this is. undecided
U're fun of engaging in unnecessary arguments. It doesn't make u smart so look 4 a way to stop it.

1 Like

Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:15am On Mar 07, 2023
For this misleading topic, chop three slaps from a stranger today amen
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by Kobojunkie: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
U're fun of engaging in unnecessary arguments. It doesn't make u smart so look 4 a way to stop it.
Take your own advice! undecided
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:55am On Mar 07, 2023
The scissors produced some serious scars on his feets, so we buried him that same week. Now this is the real story: i never believed in reincarnation but i think it's real because it has happened to me. After the death of my elder brother some yrs later my wife gave birth to my second son. The boy is my elder brother's carbon copy. My elder brother had a big black mark on his right shoulder nd the first thing i noticed is that my son also has the same mark on his right shoulder, the exact location my brother had his. When the boy clocked the age of 4 i started noticing some weired behaviours abt him. Apart frm being fair in complexion he behaved exactly like my brother. He rarely talks, he's calm, gentle nd always reminded me of my brother. One day something significant happened that made me conclude that my son is my brother's reincarnation. 2b continued when i settle in the office.
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by Nemesis0147(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
leave that guy….the guy is always trying to sound woke….arguing up and down.
I have seen people transported dead bodies through motorcycles….like they will be in the middle and you won’t even notice sef….so free that man!
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by brightest5050: 10:02am On Mar 07, 2023
I don't know about others but I believe in reincarnation. Alot of persons won't expect me not to because of one or two but forget level of exposure. Reincarnation exists
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by CaptMarvel(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
brightest5050:
I don't know about others but I believe in reincarnation. Alot of persons won't expect me not to because of one or two but forget level of exposure. Reincarnation exists
Yes it does and even a reincarnated person won't even know he is, almost everyone on earth has lived not less than one lifetime before their present life.
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
brightest5050:
What the OP described isn't reincarnation though but resurrection. Why people who believe these ideas can't seem to get right the difference between the two continues to elude me. undecided
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by brightest5050: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What the OP described isn't reincarnation though but resurrection. Why people who believe these ideas can't seem to get right the difference between the two continues to elude me. undecided

Op said reincarnation and I said reincarnation. How about you tell us about resurrection and how it differs from reincarnation

1 Like

Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
brightest5050:
Op said reincarnation and I said reincarnation. How about you tell us about resurrection and how it differs from reincarnation
Let google help us

Reincarnation is the religious or philosophical belief that the soul or spirit, after biological death, begins a new life in a new body that may be human, animal or spiritual depending on the moral quality of the previous life's actions.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3705678
vs
Resurrection, the rising from the dead of a divine or human being who still retains his own personhood, or individuality, though the body may or may not be changed.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/resurrection-religion
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by brightest5050: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Let google help us

vs

I wanted to know what you mean by both words. Well after reading what you sent it is reincarnation I'm still referring to and I'm sure that Op will still stick that he referred to reincarnation
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by Lamanii22(f): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:

As in Trying to imagine the scenario…. It’s not a good way to carry a corpse…

2 Likes

Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by Lamanii22(f): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
The scissors produced some serious scarce on his feets, so we buried him that same week. Now this is the real story: i never believed in reincarnation but i think it's real because it has happened to me. After the death of my elder brother some yrs later my wife gave birth to my second son. The boy is my elder brother's carbon copy. My elder brother had a big black mark on his right shoulder nd the first thing i noticed is that my son also has the same mark on his right shoulder, the exact location my brother had his. When the boy clocked the age of 4 i started noticing some weired behaviours abt him. Apart frm being fair in complexion he behaved exactly like my brother. He rarely talks, he's calm, gentle nd always reminded me of my brother. One day something significant happened that made me conclude that my son is my brother's reincarnation. 2b continued when i settle in the office.

I don’t believe in reincarnation lol… it’s the same way my MIL thinks my daughter is her own mother that came back to life hahaha very delusional, my daughter doesn’t even look like the said woman she looks more like my father in law…

My mil would even be calling my daughter ‘mama mi’ in my mind I’m like God forbid, my own baby is from God, better go and look for your mother in ijebu 😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lamanii22:
As in Trying to imagine the scenario…. It’s not a good way to carry a corpse…
I don't understand it at all. How person go dey ride atop bike for the street with corpse..... that kind of sight is one that I hope never to encounter at any point in my life. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by Lamanii22(f): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand it at all. How person go dey ride atop bike for the street with corpse..... that kind of sight is one that I hope never to encounter at any point in my life. lipsrsealed

Me too 🤨

1 Like

Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by damosade(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Reincarnation is real. We are all destined to come back to life once your purpose is not fulfilled when you die prematurely or otherwise. We are all work in progress till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=121556465]

I don’t believe in reincarnation lol… it’s the same way my MIL thinks my daughter is her own mother that came back to life hahaha very delusional, my daughter doesn’t even look like the said woman she looks more like my father in law…

My mil would even be calling my daughter ‘mama mi’ in my mind I’m like God forbid, my own baby is from God, better go and look for your mother in ijebu
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
damosade:
Reincarnation is real. We are all destined to come back to life once your purpose is not fulfilled when you die prematurely or otherwise. We are all work in progress till eternity.
So, for eternity, no one will ever fulfill their purpose in this life? undecided
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
When the bible talks abt Jesus' nd Lazarus' resurrection does it say they were put to birth the second time? Didn't they rise up as adults without passing through the normal reproduction processes the 2nd time?
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by Kobojunkie: 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
When the bible talks abt Jesus' nd Lazarus' resurrection does it say they were put to birth the second time? Didn't they rise up as adults without passing through the normal reproduction processes the 2nd time?
What is written of both Jesus Christ and of Lazarus, His friend, is called Resurrection. What you attempt here to write of is Reincarnation which the other clearly confuses with what it is not. undecided
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
I almost 4got one of the most important signs that makes the man belief his son is his elder bro's reincarnation. He said his son was born with the same scars his elder brother's corpes had on his feets the night he transported him frm the hospital to the house. His son has the same scars like dead wound on his feets. One day the boy at the age of 4 asked his grand mom a very terrifying question that made him afraid. Let me start like this: one month b4 my brother died he bought a red dress for my mom and when he died my mom never put on the dress again because it always made her remember her dead son. So this fateful day i overheard my son ask my mom why she never put on the red dress he gave to her anymore. When i heard the question i drew closer to him in shock nd every effort to make him repeat the question proved abortive. He was just sitting down staring at the empty space without paying any attention 2me nd my mom. 2b continued
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by TheRealOwner(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
Another story teller

Send the pictures of your boy's feet
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by Munachimso30(m): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2023
TheRealOwner:
Another story teller

Send the pictures of your boy's feet

Hope you can read bro ?
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by TheRealOwner(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Munachimso30:

Hope you can read bro ?

How that one take concern you? Are you the op or dead brother or the reincarnated son? If you are not, I suggest you go back to your reading
Re: Do U Belief In Reincarnation? by Munachimso30(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
TheRealOwner:

How that one take concern you? Are you the op or dead brother or the reincarnated son? If you are not, I suggest you go back to your reading

E pain am 🤣🏃🏾‍♂️

(1) (Reply)

Come Check Out This 2008 Lexus ES 350 / A Short Story: How I Dealt With My Independent American Girlfriend. / Born On The 29th Of February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.