Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation (76663 Views)

Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by atobs4real(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2023
Evil woman with human skin.
Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by Isabi4lov: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2023
E good for them undecided
Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by africantony: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2023
jeromestarks:
Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her can give you peace and a lasting home you can return to after work.

Never use your hard earned money to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have a woman who was fvcked by another man with two eggs and indomie.
Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

Avoid single mothers entirely. Those ones are operating under a different level of curse.
There's a reason why men who fvcked her didn't stay in her life. Why should you stay? Do you want to use your head to carry curse? Why should you be the one to lick the mess the left behind?

Be wise.
Only a virgin woman deserves your love and devotion
Word

8 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2023
the man is a fool there’s no way any of her foolish behaviors just started manifesting overnight he must have seen a sample of her unscrupulous behavior prior to marrying her but he went ahead because he’s weak and without options, I’m glad he’s fed up with his bad decision

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by D4gmail1: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2023
shocked
Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by youngmoore(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2023
THIS IS INSANE SHE Bleep SO TAY SHE IS FUCKING BLOOD RELATION.MAN PLEASE LET HER GO OOOO I DONT WANT TO HEAR JUSTICE FOR YOU.SOME WOMEN 1kilo OF KGBOLA CAN NOT SATISFYING THEM
PLEASE CHECK IN FOR YOUR ASO EBI PARTY OOOO
LACE SEQUENCE
DRY LACE
CORDS

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by saintkel(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2023
elipheleh:
This is what you get when you do not evaluate your marriage everyday.

My own marriage is Continuous Assessment.

I am ready to leave at any time or day. And my wife know this. I tell her everytime and she too can walk away whenever she want

I do and will always carry out DNA tests on all my children.

No time for foolishness and regrets at old age joor
then what u are into is more like a business not marriage....cos there's no trust for each other
Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2023
High Blood Pressure for Something That She Does Regularly ?

His Speech is not congruent with His Biology.

If She Constantly Cheats, why develop high blood pressure ?

Why not EAZILY divorce her ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by extol1(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2023
The woman is Tiv and his husband is Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by Tee2027: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Any comment the razor mouth tribalist who believes only their tribe is Saint?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by otuomasirichi: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2023
Why do married women have sex with someone who is not their husband ? I can't even believe what i read sometimes. How there you open your legs to another man when your husband is available.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by Lateef73: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2023
The most painful thing is that he might have knelt down on the floor when proposing to her cry

11 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by sofeo(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by ugotricey: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Na so
Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by Creamypie(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Blupen:
If i marry i go use handcuff cuff me and my wife anywhere she goes i go with her and anywhere i go she goes with me i don tire to the hear stories online am not gonna take any chances again.....
u Kant Kii me this morning
Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by odinga1of: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2023
Karlifate:
grin grin

PMexpress and wierd sexual news are 5 & 6

They are just catching cruise with such news

Traffic to their webpage. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by Khastro(m): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2023
2mercy:

https://pmexpressng.com/man-catches-wife-having-sx-in-matrimonial-home-with-relation/

Wasting food,
Preparing excess of food,
Not caring for the kids?
Chaii, the signs showed themselves.
It's sad indeed.
No family is prefect, but if you don't discuss and argue your unique challenges, you'll never find solution.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by abobote: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2023
Blupen:
If i marry i go use handcuff cuff me and my wife anywhere she goes i go with her and anywhere i go she goes with me i don tire to the hear stories online am not gonna take any chances again.....
Pussy ass niggar
Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by Tinubuwillnotru: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2023
jeromestarks:
Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her can give you peace and a lasting home you can return to after work.

Never use your hard earned money to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have a woman who was fvcked by another man with two eggs and indomie.

Avoid single mothers entirely. Those ones are operating under a different level of curse.
There's a reason why men who fvcked her didn't stay in her life. Why should you stay? Do you want to use your head to carry curse? Why should you be the one to lick the mess the left behind?

Be wise.
omo na Virgin sure o grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by Romanoff(f): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

Be wise.

If every man takes your advice, there'll be no virgin woman left to marry.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by Connected1: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2023
Romanoff:

Madam Rest abeg.

There will be more than enough virgins to marry because there will be lesser whores.

8 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by jerrymej(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2023
I no believe.
Show me a prove of them in the act .
Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by Isabi4lov: 10:18am On Mar 07, 2023
Romanoff:

You dey mind am , "fvck any girl you want "
how virgin wan take dey .

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by Slynation(m): 10:19am On Mar 07, 2023
We may never use our hard earned money to marry problems into our life...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by mylikes: 10:19am On Mar 07, 2023
It is usually to sort out the terms of the divorce. I don't think the court can force them to stay married.

NotKnown:
But he say he no wan marry again na. Can they still force him to stay with a woman he doesn't want to marry?

I mean even after the allegation of infidelity.

To me, when a spouse says he/she doesn't want to marry again, free the person to go.

If you say no and force them to still be as husband and wife, that's more like prison.

If the court refuses to dissolve the marriage and the man finds another apartment and refuses to give money to the wife, will the court punish him for that?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by Kog45(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

Be wise.
But Joyce onu caught in bed having sex with her husband relation was married as a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by wolement: 10:21am On Mar 07, 2023
Dont be a weak man.
Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by Shedrack777: 10:21am On Mar 07, 2023
this op is crazy! you post a story of a cheatin wife but attached a photo of a woman being raped underneat it. are you ok?

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2023
Stanweezy:
Dey don run this man street, the blood relation na her boyfriend or maybe ex that she still keeps in touch with on pretence of blood relation

See the way the woman dey knack the so called blood relation (boyfriend) with reckless abandon on top the man head

This life get as e be

Na the man get the relative o.
Typical trash my neighbor's wife is acting out with her husband's live-in brother.

I just don't know how to tell the man.
I just keep pitying him whenever he comes back on weekends.

Loose women dey.
Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 07, 2023
NotKnown:
But he say he no wan marry again na. Can they still force him to stay with a woman he doesn't want to marry?

I mean even after the allegation of infidelity.

To me, when a spouse says he/she doesn't want to marry again, free the person to go.

If you say no and force them to still be as husband and wife, that's more like prison.

If the court refuses to dissolve the marriage and the man finds another apartment and refuses to give money to the wife, will the court punish him for that?

If the divorce goes through the man would get custody of the kids and won't pay one kobo, one of the grounds for divorce is Infidelity and irreconcilable differences but no judge would grant a divorce if he/she sees d marriage is redeemable, but wen is not d judge would grant the divorce even in d woman's absentia, of course I'm sure the man would prefer she has d kids and he pays for child care
Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2023
Women! lipsrsealed
Re: Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2023
elipheleh:
This is what you get when you do not evaluate your marriage everyday.

My own marriage is Continuous Assessment.

I am ready to leave at any time or day. And my wife know this. I tell her everytime and she too can walk away whenever she want

I do and will always carry out DNA tests on all my children.

No time for foolishness and regrets at old age joor

You are wise man! The foolish man is still calling the kids she bore for him as his children lol. He should go carry out DNA tests on them because I can bet with my balls that those kids aren't his.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.