Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video (76605 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
MAN CAUGHT HIS GIRLFRIEND WITH ANOTHER MAN IN AN EATERY, HUMILIATES HER AND COLLECTS THE WIG HE BOUGHT FOR HER.

A Man confronts and humiliates girlfriend after seeing her with another man.
A man who caught his girlfriend out having lunch with another man confronted her then humiliated her by collecting the wig and footwear he bought for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoC2GBr2EHU

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
They are both shameless.
jaxxy:

The only shameless person is the man. What wrong with have drinks or a date with someone else? Is he married to her? Does he want to marry her? Does he know what the date was about? Wasn’t it a public place? Till those questions are properly answered she can atleast interact with other people to some extent. undecided

He’s a terrible person.
Actually the man is the only shameless person here. The girl is not his wife. But if I don't drag the woman into it, these NL boys would see me as a man-hater.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Kobicove(m): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
And so?

This could have been a business lunch... undecided

His reaction is very childish

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kobicove:
And so?

I swear. Whether business lunch or not, a real man doesn't act this way. This looks like what a NL boy would do.

173 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by istina: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
So childish of him.
She is just your girl not your wife, just walk away and get yourself another lady who will be yours and yours alone.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by istina: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Any relationship without trust is not worth it.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by MJBOLT: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
she can go on business lunch but cannot buy her own wig and footwear undecided
No be lie,them dey useless.

Kobicove:
And so?

394 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by fati2001(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
NIGERIANS ARE USELESS ,DUMBASSES FULL OF INSECURITIES..
VERY CHEAP HUMANS.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
he cannot lose two things at time he did well Bravo

318 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by fati2001(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:
VERY CHEAP HUMANS.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
istina:
So childish of him.
She is just your girl not your wife, just walk away and get yourself another lady who will be yours and yours alone.
WORD!

15 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
[s]
MJBOLT:
she can go on business lunch but cannot buy her own wig and footwear undecided
No be lie,them dey useless.

[/s]

10 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Cadamlk: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
I swear. Whether business lunch or not, a real man doesn't act this way. This looks like what a NL boy would do.
I don't know you guy's definition of real man. His girlfriend was busy thrilling another man with the gift items he bought her. I may not have the balls to do what the guy did but he's my niggar .

543 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Babara1994(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dammmnnn Niggggaaaaa
He did the right thing.

Women would do worse than that to any man who betrays them.

The guy suppose even slap the girl, con stab am on top sef. Mtchew

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Cadamlk:

I don't know you guy's definition of real man. His girlfriend was busy thrilling another man with the gift items he bought her. I may not have the balls to do what the guy did buy he's my niggar .
Real men don't wash their lingerie in the public.

November24:

Real men don't wear lingerie
Dangrace01:

Real men don't wear lingerie
Fuvk off if you don't understand idioms.

Avoid correcting a man’s grammatical error when you can’t match his financial power. If your command of the English language can’t cure your poverty, why should you impose it on the man, whose lack of command of English has cured his own poverty? Language is a means of communication. Money is a means of remuneration. If you can communicate, but you can’t remunerate, don’t think you are better than a man who can’t communicate, but can remunerate. Always remember that the man who speaks big grammar works for the man who has big mullah!

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by nkwuocha1: 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lol...Go Hilton go collect woman wig and slippers.O boy you go sleep for Mogadishu barracks. angry

The guy get luck say na for posh eatery e tried this shiit mehn.

For say na where me and my guys dey hang out you tried this shiit ehn, him for don wear that wig wey him commit from the babe head.

Babe dey with a guy, you just come embarrass him guest unto say wetin?Guy, if you no fit wait make she reach your side, you no get any right to _fuck up the babe and the guy like that!

I see my babe with a guy, I go dey collect her slippers and wig, that's bullshit mehn.I can't even embarrass myself like that because of a woman. undecided undecided

Last last e get mind run that because the babe no get ogbanje wey dey worry her.Try this with those ones wey dey _fuck spirit husband demons for dream and see her strip herself first before descending on you cheesy

How a guy go dey with chick, you go dey collect the wig still embarrass the both, you dey craze?! undecided.I must make sure I put her for taxi wey go carry her reach where she won go, as if I put her for my car the _idiot fit break my glass. grin ;DBunkum olofo!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Babara1994(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Real men don't wash their lingerie in the public.
But women can abi?
To use you do ritual dey hungry me

222 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by TANID(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Babara1994:
But women can abi? To use you do ritual dey hungry me
hahaha grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Babara1994:

But women can abi?
To use you do ritual dey hungry me
And you didn't see where I typed that both of them are shameless?

9 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Babara1994(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
And you didn't see where I typed that both of them are shameless?
No, only the lady is shameless. That is a strong man, not a simp

202 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Babara1994:

No, only the lady is shameless. That is a strong man, not a simp
Cry me a river then.

11 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Babara1994(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Cry me a river then.
grin grin cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by simplemay: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
the guy no try atall... behaving childishly

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by stupidmod3: 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
una don start again this rubbish

AND THIS HAPPENED
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Babara1994(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:
Lol...

For say na where me and my guys dey hang out you tried this shiit ehn, him for don wear that wig wey him commit from the babe head.

Babe dey with a guy, you just come embarrass him guest unto say wetin?Guy, if you no fit wait make she reach your side, you no get any right to _fuck up the babe and the guy like that!

I see my babe with a guy, I go dey collect her slippers and wig, that's bullshit mehn.I can't even embarrass myself like that because of a woman. undecided undecided

Last last e get mind run that because the babe no get ogbanje wey dey worry her.Try this with those ones wey dey _fuck demons for dream and see her strip herself first before descending on you cheesy
Summary: You're a simp

210 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

Shut up!
_Idiot.
Simp gbukwe go there!
Ignore him. I know his type. The will come here and call people simp. Then crawl into a lady's inbox and beg to date them.

15 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by fati2001(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Ignore him. I know his type. The will come here and call people simp. Then crawl into a lady's inbox and beg to date them.

14 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by mosdii(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Mide3367: 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:
VERY CHEAP HUMANS.
seems like u are not from Nigeria but from togo angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Which useless real man title is that? I will love to do same, just that I can't.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:
Lol...

Last last e get mind run that because the babe no get ogbanje wey dey worry her.Try this with those ones wey dey _fuck spirit husband demons for dream and see her strip herself first before descending on you cheesy
You may end up getting killed if you don't mind your business. A guy in my department back then did not graduate because he defended a girl from her boyfriend. Cultist were sent after him and he ran home to stay alive.

Don't try to defend women in public places.

157 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.