Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation (17233 Views)

2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi / Buhari’s Rejection Of Electoral Bill, An Act Of Desperation – CUPP / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Thomasankara(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2023
[/color], who was ignorantly voted for by the electorate through the influence and determination of the Igbos, Christians and Obidient family to deliver the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi as president of Nigeria, is not only condemnable but also an inciting act which is at variance with what Peter Obi represents in the struggle.[color=#550000]

[/color]the above speaks a lot, I pray this movement doesn't turn to terrorism, as in the case of BOKO HARAM[color=#770077]
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by heniford2: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2023
For 16yrs enugu voted for PDP only Sullivan government was awesome yet his ending he looted enugu dry

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by shantti(m): 8:04am On Mar 07, 2023
boxypane:

You still don't get it sir, does this action or about to be taken action correct the system?
Neither does retaining pdpapc corrects the system.
Face your state and leave us alone to try something new

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by shantti(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Let's see how those you're Electing out of emotions will fair in the East.

Unreasonable lots

Why r u bitter
Is it ur state?
What sort of witchcraft is dis
So u r praying for LP to fail us
U r irredeemably evil
Tufia!!!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by KanwuliaExtra: 8:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Nothing worse pass TIEFNUBU’S desperation o. grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by colorsofrainbow: 8:08am On Mar 07, 2023
SavageResponse:

It is because of this nonsense Top to Bottom that they mistakenly voted in a know criminal Tony Nwoye in Anambra State

ELLU P top to bottom. So it was Stella Odua who was better?

Keep your hypocrisy to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by emani03(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2023
Lol is this not a campaign strategy because I cannot understand the subject of this topic..

How much them pay you for this write up?
At first I was relating to your second paragraph until the third,fourth paragraph,
You started campaigning , o boy why?

OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02qnxsKSFrfBEmNybuT5X9bdSEY5hzQA3rahe9drF55P4281xs3iYsfL8jetySqxi2l&id=100080966011742&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by shantti(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2023
SavageResponse:

So because of that you want to vote in a person who did not pass through a screening process and has no record of performance

Gburugburu, ekweremadu, hope uzodimma, chimaroke that passed through screening processes, can we see how they uplifted those they ruled.

We r sending them a message that power lines with us now. We can choose to retire incompetence when we want. This will keep our leaders up and doing.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
As it is now in the East, even if goat flag LP ticket they'll vote him.

If you have Political interest in East wether you're competent or not, just struggle to get LP ticket and have free ride.

Obidence are set of emotional, illogical and educated illiterates who doesn't have head to think, they're ready to vote anything LP to suit their emotions.

Look at this buffoon insulting a whole region...

Now do a comparative analysis of the East with your region using maybe the MDGs or other growth cum developmental indices to show that you come from a superior or more informed region...

Campaigning for someone with an impaired reputation and absurd character already shows how idiotic and silly your acclaimed informed region is.... notwithstanding the high level of poverty ravaging them...Check their per Capita income too... Imbecilic legion of schizophrenic nincompoops

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Anyiamaka: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2023
Enugu people should be mindful of senseless media attack dogs of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, the failed governor of Enugu State. One of such senseless attack dogs is Mr Louis Amoke who creates Nairaland threads in support of a Government the Enugu people are now very shameful of. Amoke creates threads here with the name "OEPHIUS" .
He is pained that his principal failed an election after heavily wasting the state's money to buy fake endorsements.
When did the Gov's media attack dog become the spokesman of the Anglicna bishop or the Anglican diocese of Enugu? If his principal has not been bribing people, is it his business to defend the bishop? Amoke, for the records is a Catholic like his failed principal!
He should channel his energy in more productive ventures like counseling Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to work for the people in the remaining days.
Why is Ugwuanyi and the PDP desperate on making a known, indicted and super corrupt thief the governor of Enugu? Why are they pained that Enugu people have rejected their party?
Enugu must elect a credible Gov to right the wrongs of Ugwuanyi's abysmal failure..
#VoteEdeogaCJ

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by duro4chang(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2023
Obi and Labour party are cankerworms . They should be rejected. Lies, propaganda, intimidation and mudsling and character assassination are their tools
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by shantti(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2023
SavageResponse:

So because of that you want to vote in a person who did not pass through a screening process and has no record of performance

Sorry, what do I mean by because of that
U call something as heavy as incompetence and corruption that
U see why our leaders always take is for a ride?
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by shantti(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2023
SavageResponse:

Sorry, what do I mean by because of that
U call something as heavy as incompetence and corruption that
U see why our leaders always take us for a ride?

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Alexiiydon: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2023
nwakibie3:
We heard you but we will still vote for Eluu P top to bottom
dunce why Aisha yesufu never talk anything cheesy na because she know LP is just online noise dem no get anything to offer
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Ameduedwin: 8:14am On Mar 07, 2023
So you are now the rightful owner of That position abi ? Because you said some LP are mistakingly enter the Senate and house of rep seat because of the influence of Peter obi. You that have been there before, did you get your own experience from your mother's womb? Because you said some people are there without experience. Baga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Lightorder: 8:15am On Mar 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

If you have Political interest in East wether you're competent or not, just struggle to get LP ticket and have free ride.

Obidence are set of emotional, illogical and educated illiterates who doesn't have head to think, they're ready to vote anything LP to suit their emotions.
what is your definition of competence by Nigeria standard?

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Patriotictee(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2023
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02qnxsKSFrfBEmNybuT5X9bdSEY5hzQA3rahe9drF55P4281xs3iYsfL8jetySqxi2l&id=100080966011742&mibextid=Nif5oz

The writer must be from Ebeano family else she won't be writing this rubbish. I'm from Enugu North same with Gov Ugwuanyi. He messed up and we have to vote him out.
Secondly, I am surprised that same Bishop that warned Rev Fr Mbaka to stay out of politics is same person asking us to vote PDP and that it's candidate is a Roman catholic. Look let's stop this propaganda.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by ogmask: 8:15am On Mar 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Obidence are set of emotional, illogical and educated illiterates who doesn't have head to think, they're ready to vote for anything LP to suit their emotions.

The east as it stands today is the most deprived region politically. They have very useless and selfish political leaders from top to bottom. The truth is they are hungry for a change notwithstanding who comes up. Apart from Peter Obi no politician from the east can boats of a cult following like Jagaban, buhari and co. The rest of the pack are just worthless. The little development in large parts of the East is the result of individual efforts and not necessarily by the govt.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Penguin2: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2023
RedPilChurchBoy:

Very true.

I'm very positive that Edeoga will win.

We must dismantle the evil old party

My problem right now is that some Obidients are pushing the LP guy while others are pushing for Frank Nweke Jr which might make us divide votes and help PDP win.

I don’t like it.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Tee2027: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2023
It is their way that was how that one in Lagos alled vapour or vivian sitting like an Emperor on Arise shit TV talking full of pride and arrogant.

A child that want to tall in life saying the mouth of elders is smelling we shall see how far he or she will go.

At the end of this noise obi will be the one to pay dearly for his occutic supporters unruly behaviours, its a matter of time. Trump brought this madness into the word political platform and we will uproot it by force by fire, we will kill Labour completely, the party is the worst political movement in Nigeria history till date.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by hamzeiy: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Propaganda won't fetch PDP anything.
It's ELLU P from top to bottom
The mistake north did voting APC all through in 2015, some people na nw dem day do am for labour party....
We learnt the hard way...they would too
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by madapcmod: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2023
kkonyeji:

She's a PDP paid writer. Her concluding & last paragraph said it all.

LP all the way! I'm an Anglican but I'll vote for a Catholic!

The LP Guber candidate in Enugu is even Anglican. So I wonder why Bishop Chukwuma will be against him if not that he got bribe from PDP
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by ijayopi(m): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2023
I am fully OBIdient but i will be voting Frank Nweke Jnr(APGA) in Enugu on the 11th March 2023

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by madapcmod: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2023
Desammyst:
Based on what I heard from a reliable source, even though I am an Obidient, I want the people of Enugu to vote for either the PDP or APGA candidate.
Reason being that, in Enugu, the people practice rotational government, meaning every senatorial zone is given opportunity to rule Enugu for 8years before passing it to another.
Presently, the governor of Enugu being, Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, is from Nsukka zone. He is expected to transfer power to someone from Nkanu zone. So he chose Mr. Mbah, who is purely an Nkanu person while APGA candidate in the person of Mr. Frank Nweke is also from Nkanu zone.
Now the Labour Party's candidate is not from Nkanu, but instead from Nsukka.
What compounded the issue is the recent statement by the senator-elect representing Nsukka zone under Labour Party, that the Gubernatorial election is a war between Nsukka people and Nkanu people. What sort of nonsense statement is that? Will Mr. Peter OBI be happy when he heard such from his party man?
Now as an Obidient, if you truly follow Mr. Peter OBI, you will know that he hates injustice no matter the person, affiliation or group.
I encourage the people of Enugu to come out enmass and vote for an Nkanu person, no matter the party. The status quo must be maintained. Labour Party will not come and bring confusion into the state in Jesus name. Amen!

If that's the case, then APGA should be voted. Enugu must not return PDP or anything APC
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by olancho: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2023
boxypane:
Deluded lot. You are voting top to bottom politicians you do not know. If they further impoverish the East for you, hope u won't shout TINUBU!
The ones we know what have they done? Did you know them before voting them in?.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by caracas: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2023
tammie24:
Labour party will record the most useless leaders ever elected

It is clear they don't care about vetting... Just buy form
Oh Weldone ooo mr vetting vetting….
I can see how you pdapc ppl have been vetting your candidates, yet Nigeria is as bad as it is….

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Masterito(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2023
PDP and APC has most proven useless leaders. At least that of LP are yet to be seen.
tammie24:
Labour party will record the most useless leaders ever elected

It is clear they don't care about vetting... Just buy form

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Badonasty(m): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2023
Lol…wahala plenty for this Enugu gubernatorial election fa
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by madapcmod: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2023
Patriotictee:

The writer must be from Ebeano family else she won't be writing this rubbish. I'm from Enugu North same with Gov Ugwuanyi. He messed up and we have to vote him out.
Secondly, I am surprised that same Bishop that warned Rev Fr Mbaka to stay out of politics is same person asking us to vote PDP and that it's candidate is a Roman catholic. Look let's stop this propaganda.

You are wrong. Bishop Chukwuma is Anglican and not Fr Mbaka's Bishop. Unfortunately the LP candidate he is attacking is Anglican too.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Rickylambert: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2023
OEPHIUS:

This is why we are spitting PDP in Enugu.There are thousands of ppl like op in Enugu that are on salary from the governor.Their job is only to write weighty grammars against any critique about the failed gov.
Your job and lost hope is abruptly coming to a dead end.You can post hourly between now and Saturday,OJEBEGO politics is over in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by madapcmod: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2023
hamzeiy:

The mistake north did voting APC all through in 2015, some people na nw dem day do am for labour party....
We learnt the hard way...they would too

Unlike the North that follow feudal system, the SE are republican in nature. No Emir or Igwe tells them who to vote. You claim the North made mistake in voting APC, yet in 2023, they voted massively again for same APC. We are not like that. Take for instance in Anambra, PDP held sway till they started misbehaving and brought the worst Governor Mbadinuju, we left them and followed relatively unknown Obi in a new party called APGA, Obi did well and we kept voting APGA till Soludo came and started going contrary to APGA manifesto of " onye aghana nwanne ya" ( be your brother's keeper). Now we are about kicking him out for LP. That's Igbo political dynamism. We are not rigid and reliant on religious leaders to tell us who to vote like is obtainable in North and SW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike / Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election / In Imo, Petrol Sells For N400 Per Litre, Tanker Driver Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.