Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation (17235 Views)

2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi / Buhari’s Rejection Of Electoral Bill, An Act Of Desperation – CUPP / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by jagabandit: 8:52am On Mar 07, 2023
I told my yoruba friends that SouthEast does not play the politics of slavery like yoruba people. Chimaroke is trying to mimic Tinubu slavery style of leadership by forming Ebeno group in Enugu, trying to enslave Enugu indegenes, so as to be dictating & selecting who wil rule in Enugu State.As you can see, he is even openly campaigning for theifnubuu cos both he & thiefnubuu are scoundrel &belong to the same Political class I labelled Ruffian Fraternity.The so called Andy UBA ,Buhari &nyesom wike & numerous of them belong to the same class of politics of thuggery.Chiamroke ebeano resorts to be using thuggery, agboros &tout to threat or eliminate anybody he sees as a threat or stumbling block on his devish agender.Since his regime ended, we hardly heard of political Assassination in Enugu,until gburugburu brought him back,( the beginning of his downfall).Someone Sullevan retired politically knowing full well how dangerous Chimaroke is.

But, like i said, their evil plans of ebe-ano group are dead on arrival, courtesy of Peter Obi tsunami cos their act came at the wrong time.These Ruffian godfatherism are the major problem of Nigeria today.Until these caliber of politicians are either permanently retired or wiped out of this earth surface, Nigerian will continue to live in a ghetto dark age, where touts are now richer than learned & graduates.
Those foolish Urchins whose thiefnubuu has permanently enslave their fortunes,have continued to enjoy the golden chain on their necks, so far igbos they enjoyed hating and enviously jealous about, are suffering from political marginalisation,they are happyfor that.So far, igbos are being martreated, they are ok with their slave chains.But, the good news is that, the youths are now wakening up.Sooner or later, Nigerians will be free from this living in bondage cos such slavery cannot work in South East from these old slave masters, cos our South south brothers too are not gullible like yoruba tribe.Yhe reaosn of popular sloggan Edo no be lagos & Osun no be lagos the youth are singing now.The South south & some few yoruba people knew their worth &stick.to it, who cannot be easily deceived or intimated to vote for you,except they have made up their mind to for you.

Let me quickly remind you, Igbos are in lagos not becos they hate their places.But, becos our slave masters have refused to do the same train transports to other part like south south and south east, and have refused to open other sea ports like River Nigers, Calabar, Ibom seas etc. Thereby concentrating almost everything in lagos,including warf,thereby forcing igbos to have no choice than to live close to the seaport for easy accessibility & proximity of their goods.Any day, these seas ports and warf will be uniformly distributed to the south south and south east, to hell with that your Lagos and his useless "no man's land propaganda"
You guys would claim accommodative,but any little thing, you start destroying igbo properties and businesses,lazy evil yoruba people full of envy as if you gave them lands free of charge.
Upon all the slavery multiple tax you used agboros that have no bear in lives to forcefully collected from igbos. THIEFNUBUU CAN DO HIS WORSE COS IGBOS WILL STIL SURVIVE HIM.Buhari did his worst and igbos survive.No matter the hardship of Nigeria, igbo man will be the last man standing to suffer,cos we are not as lazy as your yoruba youth that always involve in mobey rituals & yahoo yahoo business.
Come 11th March 2023, we will help emancipate some of our good yoruba brothers whose fortune and furure have been highjacked& tied to their thiefnubuu and his 40 thieves,sooner or later so that Nigeria will have the 2nd independence.I know their agboros are planning on unleashing their usual agborotic activities again, but most of them may not be alive to survive it.
HAUSAS ARE NICE PEOPLE,BUT YOU SEE THIS ENVIOUS YORUBA MUSLIM, FEAR THEMS.

Kelamma:
Gone are the days that somebody in the name of religious leader will mandate you to vote for someone. Vote according to your conscience and convictions. 4/8 years isn’t a joke. Change any party that hasn’t delivered over the years. It’s not their birth right. Let the politicians realise what should have been all along: that power belongs to the people and they are there to serve.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Rickylambert: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2023
Desammyst:
Based on what I heard from a reliable source, even though I am an Obidient, I want the people of Enugu to vote for either the PDP or APGA candidate.
Reason being that, in Enugu, the people practice rotational government, meaning every senatorial zone is given opportunity to rule Enugu for 8years before passing it to another.
Presently, the governor of Enugu being, Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, is from Nsukka zone. He is expected to transfer power to someone from Nkanu zone. So he chose Mr. Mbah, who is purely an Nkanu person while APGA candidate in the person of Mr. Frank Nweke is also from Nkanu zone.
Now the Labour Party's candidate is not from Nkanu, but instead from Nsukka.
What compounded the issue is the recent statement by the senator-elect representing Nsukka zone under Labour Party, that the Gubernatorial election is a war between Nsukka people and Nkanu people. What sort of nonsense statement is that? Will Mr. Peter OBI be happy when he heard such from his party man?
Now as an Obidient, if you truly follow Mr. Peter OBI, you will know that he hates injustice no matter the person, affiliation or group.
I encourage the people of Enugu to come out enmass and vote for an Nkanu person, no matter the party. The status quo must be maintained. Labour Party will not come and bring confusion into the state in Jesus name. Amen!
You need to go get the full gist.It’s still their wicked PDP past leaders that brazenly for electoral reasons merged isi uzo(Where the lp candidate is from) to Enugu east constituency.
So by the state constituents,The rotating process is still in tandem as agreed.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by nwakibie3(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2023
Alexiiydon:
dunce why Aisha yesufu never talk anything cheesy na because she know LP is just online noise dem no get anything to offer

Akpa amu

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Dannieln1: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2023
fareed69:

In your dreams
Bunch of loosers
I am not here for tribal war bro, I am way above this.

I am a Nigerian who wants the best for every Nigerian.
Maybe you can take your bigotry elsewhere, thanks

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by hamzeiy: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2023
madapcmod:

Unlike the North that follow feudal system, the SE are republican in nature. No Emir or Igwe tells them who to vote. You claim the North made mistake in voting APC, yet in 2023, they voted massively again for same APC. We are not like that. Take for instance in Anambra, PDP held sway till they started misbehaving and brought the worst Governor Mbadinuju, we left them and followed relatively unknown Obi in a new party called APGA, Obi did well and we kept voting APGA till Soludo came and started going contrary to APGA manifesto of " onye aghana nwanne ya" ( be your brother's keeper). Now we are about kicking him out for LP. That's Igbo political dynamism. We are not rigid and reliant on religious leaders to tell us who to vote like is obtainable in North and SW
Lol be your brothers keeper...ok na.
We will be our brothers keeper too.
We know who the losers are in this vicious circle of stupidity....Solido possibly one of the best governor you guys had in recent times is to be voted out for saying the truth.
Unlike CAN that secretly instructed you against tinubu..for choosing a Muslim deputy..
Out scholars and teachers kept mute this time around to avoid another buhari case coupled with a divided northern vote...otherwise
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Let's see how those you're Electing out of emotions will fair in the East.

Unreasonable lots

The ones Nigerians have been electing out of experience since 1999, why is the nation still in retrogression?!!!

We keep shouting experience this, experience that... Look at the House of Assembly, what meaningful thing or things have they achieved since 1999?!!

Some of your senators and representatives have been getting reelected long before some Gen Z were born... Why has the constitution not been amended?!! How have they checked the excesses of leaders across the nation?!!

Compare what goes on in UK and US parliaments and ours...!

What have all the wealth of political experience if your leaders gotten millions of Nigerians since military handed over?!!
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Temptee101(m): 9:26am On Mar 07, 2023
Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma has always been a PDP member. He has benefited immensely from the misrule of Enugu by the PDP. He kept mute to the killings of Ndi Enugu by herdsmen, now he is coming to tell us who to vote for.

It's over for PDP in Enugu.

LP from top to bottom

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Bigshots001(m): 9:26am On Mar 07, 2023
Dannieln1:
A new Nigeria is POssible, No amount of propaganda built on lies will deter us. ELLU P TOP TO BOTTOM

That Chijioke Edeoga guy seems to me to be only a career politician,there are no tangible things he has done for his people since he joined politics since 1995,he seems to me to be an opportunist,Frank Nweke jr.would have been a better choice than him.
Enugu people abeg make una vote for Frank Nweke jr.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Bigshots001(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2023
Dannieln1:
A new Nigeria is POssible, No amount of propaganda built on lies will deter us. ELLU P TOP TO BOTTOM

That Chijioke Edeoga guy seems to me to be only a career politician,there are no tangible things he has done for his people since he joined politics since 1995,he seems to me to be an opportunist,Frank Nweke jr.would have been a better choice than him.

Enugu people abeg make una vote for Frank Nweke jr.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2023
tammie24:
Labour party will record the most useless leaders ever elected

It is clear they don't care about vetting... Just buy form

All the experienced leaders PDP and APC have been churning out since 1999, where is the nation today?!! Is this progress??!

Why is the nation currently the poverty capital of the universe even overtaking India who has 5x more population?!!

PDP vetted candidates and produced Atiku as flag bearer!
Produced 3 series of rogues in Delta since 1999!
Produced a 16 year regime of looting and fantastic corruption!

What about APC?!! Buhari was the best they could come up with for 8 years?!!

Why do you all so easily buy the lie that your crop of leaders in the major parties are the best this great nation can come up with?!! Why?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by clockwisereport: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2023
emani03:
Lol is this not a campaign strategy because I cannot understand the subject of this topic..

How much them pay you for this write up?
At first I was relating to your second paragraph until the third,fourth paragraph,
You started campaigning , o boy why?

The guy is doing his job. Oephius is a pdp urchin. Go and check all his posts
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Desammyst(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2023
madapcmod:

If that's the case, then APGA should be voted. Enugu must not return PDP or anything APC

Abi o grin? Anything BUT APC and PDP will do...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by clockwisereport: 9:37am On Mar 07, 2023
Patriotictee:

The writer must be from Ebeano family else she won't be writing this rubbish. I'm from Enugu North same with Gov Ugwuanyi. He messed up and we have to vote him out.
Secondly, I am surprised that same Bishop that warned Rev Fr Mbaka to stay out of politics is same person asking us to vote PDP and that it's candidate is a Roman catholic. Look let's stop this propaganda.
Anglican bishop is the one in the story, not bishop Onaga

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Desammyst(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2023
Rickylambert:
You need to go get the full gist.It’s still their wicked PDP past leaders that brazenly for electoral reasons merged isi uzo(Where the lp candidate is from) to Enugu east constituency.
So by the state constituents,The rotating process is still in tandem as agreed.

I guess I have to go get the full inquiry then. Didn't know about this o
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by clockwisereport: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2023
madapcmod:

If that's the case, then APGA should be voted. Enugu must not return PDP or anything APC
Dont mind that guy. The 4 main candidates are from Enugu East Senatorial Zone

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by NezzyMike: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2023
tammie24:

The more useless ones before LP have sat on your brain and packed it with tissue.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by fareed69(m): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2023
Dannieln1:
I am not here for tribal war bro, I am way above this.

I am a Nigerian who wants the best for every Nigerian.
Maybe you can take your bigotry elsewhere, thanks

That's your damn fucking headache.
Nigeria indeed

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by boxypane(m): 10:12am On Mar 07, 2023
madapcmod:

Should we remain in sin because grace abounds? Should we continue voting PDP because we assume they have experienced politicians, meanwhile the politicians are only experienced in amassing wealth for their family and only remembers the youth during election?

Take for instance, Ike Ekweremadu has been in the Senate for more than 12 years and has experience but what did the experience bring to his people?

There is nothing like experience in politics, every politician started from novice to experience. These crop of LP candidates will go there and learn on the job. The advantage is that they saw how we uprooted the old politicians for non performance and will be on their toes to impress us or they get kicked out.

You don't keep recycling thieves in the name of keeping experienced people. No! They were not born with experience, they acquired them on the job.
Very true sir. But let's know who we are voting for.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Maxcollins042(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2023
HeadNigga:
Propaganda against LP.

It is the people of Enugu that are desperate to kick PDP and APC out of Enugu state.

A new dawn is here. Goliath scared of David

I belong to no political party and I assure you that my vote in the Enugu gubernatorial election doesn't belong to LP.

Ken Eze is a rumormonger and such despicable character reeks of egregious desperation. His paymaster once belonged to PDP. He's been a career politician since 1999 and has nothing to show for it. In addition, he's yet to clear up an allegation against him regarding a ₦2billion public funds mismanagement during his political stint as Enugu's the Commissioner for Local Government Affairs.

We won't vote a character that's a variance with Obi's.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by comodo: 10:22am On Mar 07, 2023
iyatrustee:
Honestly, aside Peter Obi, voting most of the LP candidates will be disatrous on the long run because it is obvious majority are benefiting from the obidients bandwagon!

I hope people don't vote incompetence with this LP from top to bottom mentality.

Yes, when some people are too comfortable with the position they are in, it breeds a lot of negligence. Ekweremmadu the experienced and a whole lot of them that are experienced in impunity and failure needs to be phased out and power returned to the people. Then the man who is voted in will understand that he owe his people good governance, if not he will be booted out. Not those that have taken it as their birthright.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by saysoo: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2023
Goodday90:
we are talking about Enugu here and not ogbomosho or ijesha

Rule your skull mining region how you want,it’s none of our business
How we rule ours is not your business
you guys are pathetic. The least developed region. You are ruling well.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Goodday90(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2023
saysoo:
you guys are pathetic. The least developed region. You are ruling well.
na your least developed region?
Leave am for us,we like our least developed region like that and face your developed region

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by obyno82: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2023
raskymonojendor:
They took after their Principal.

I also remember when Obiano cut off Peter Obi's head when he tried to become a Godfather of Anambra politics.

You guys are so pathetic with manufacturing lies. You don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by obyno82: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2023
post=121537535:
Some of us @ remembered when this movie came out in 1943,

The Desperadoes, AKA PandoraObi FC cool

Go and Verify

Won ti lule piiiiiii 🤣 😂

You are so desperate that you are jumping from Buhari to Emi Lo Kan crooner, all because of cheap Crumbs

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Resolute911: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Mr Righteous! Prepare for the worst, we are still praying for the best. We don't care about your emotions.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by fineboynl(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2023
KOLLYPROF:
Atiku already said that PO was in a hurry to be president, you negotiate for power and with time you get what you want.
was atiku not in a hurry with obj? What different would atiku bring to the government. He was voted for 2019 because of Buhari failure.

Power must come to south was the matron of obi emergences. And Tinubu Muslim Muslim tickets

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Scamburster(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
post=121537535:

Go and Verify

Won ti lule piiiiiii 🤣 😂
Jobless mofu
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by okoloto: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
LP has come to stay in Enugu state from top to bottom. If not that pdp is not shameful, should they be campaigning in Enugu state with all the backwards, deceits and harm they brought upon enugu state.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Sermwell(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
tammie24:

These other leaders you have been electing, how useful have they been?? grin
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Babaken(m): 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
"some who were elected have no experience & cannot legislate"

ndi Enugu have seen their experience... Ekweremadu failed 2 deliver w0rld class hospital after almost 20years in the red chamber. Chimaroke has been expelled from PDP, Gburugburu failed home & abroad. We don't need those who are experienced in failure.

The same way they said they have structure not knowing is structure of looting and rigging.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by generalsteve007: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
post=121537535:

SHUT UP, CHAMELEON, GREEN SNAKE IN GREEN GRASS, WHATEVER YOU SO YOU MUST REAP, NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED AND HIPOCRITES, WHITE PAINTED SEPULCHRE FULL OF ROTTEN BONES. SAY NO TO EVIL AND THEIR AGENTS

Go and Verify

Won ti lule piiiiiii 🤣 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application / This New Tariff Must Not Stand! - Simon Musa / Pickpockets Steal At Richard Okeke's Burial In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.