Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation (17258 Views)

2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi / Buhari’s Rejection Of Electoral Bill, An Act Of Desperation – CUPP / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by generalsteve007: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
post=121537535:
Some of us @ remembered when this movie came out in

[b]The Desperadoes
, AKA PandoraObi FC cool

Go and Verify

Won ti lule piiiiiii 🤣 😂

SHUT UP, CHAMELEON, GREEN SNAKE IN GREEN GRASS, WHATEVER YOU SO YOU MUST REAP, NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED AND HIPOCRITES, WHITE PAINTED SEPULCHRE FULL OF ROTTEN BONES. SAY NO TO EVIL AND THEIR AGENTS
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by tammie24: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
NezzyMike:

The more useless ones before LP have sat on your brain and packed it with tissue.
yen yen yen

Go back to school

School don resume abeg
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by NezzyMike: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
tammie24:
yen yen yen

Go back to school

School don resume abeg

Yea, school will soon resume come 15th, while you sit for me to unpack the shit in your brain and others like you.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by RedPilChurchBoy: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Penguin2:

My problem right now is that some Obidients are pushing the LP guy while others are pushing for Frank Nweke Jr which might make us divide votes and help PDP win.

I don’t like it.

The matter gives me worries ooo.

It'll surely reduce our votes but victory is sure.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Gaddafih001(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
RedPilChurchBoy:
After writing rubbish grammar your Peter Mba will lose.

You people mocked Edeoga in the beginning and never believed he will gain the support of the people.

Now all of you are afraid and have resorted to campaign of calumny against him.

You have paid the church to help sell your candidate to the people.

Last Sunday we strongly rejected him at Ugwu Dị Nsọ Prayer ground.

PDP has failed in Enugu already.

We cannot let party of thieves rule Enugu state again.

Ndị ara!
LP thugs sent by Ideke and Edoga rejected him and not Enugu people.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by texazzpete(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Let's see how those you're Electing out of emotions will fair in the East.

Unreasonable lots

Maybe better than those you elect out of emotions in the South west?
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by eroticecstasy: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Dannieln1: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
fareed69:

That's your damn fucking headache.
Nigeria indeed
cry me a river, I’m not gonna engage you In any tribal war
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by maziengr: 12:04am On Mar 08, 2023
Let us be more visionary this time than following bandwagon. Though I blame the past government on what is happening now. Reason they made many youths jobless and now they agitating by voting them out. They don't look on antecedent of any person. But we should not do this to bring more suffering on ourselves.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Odemok(m): 12:06am On Mar 08, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Propaganda won't fetch PDP anything.
It's ELLU P from top to bottom

Don't mind him... It's too late to cry. He has been writing this trash for the same government in the last 8years. So there is no need. People are wiser now. Go find another job man.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by RedPilChurchBoy: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Gaddafih001:

LP thugs sent by Ideke and Edoga rejected him and not Enugu people.

LP thugs that went for spiritual retreat?

Nice try comrade.

Peter Obi is coming to Enugwu on Thursday to put more icing on our cake and more salt to your injury.

By Sunday Una heads go calm down.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Gaddafih001(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
RedPilChurchBoy:

LP thugs that went for spiritual retreat?

Nice try comrade.

Peter Obi is coming to Enugwu on Thursday to put more icing on our cake and more salt to your injury.

By Sunday Una heads go calm down.
Coming to anoint Frank Nweke grin cheesy grin grin
Una shame dey shame me,makachi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Strategists Mobilise Against PDP Over Senate Minority Leadership / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Enugu / Kema Chikwe Quits As PDP National Women Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.