Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation (17257 Views)

2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi / Buhari’s Rejection Of Electoral Bill, An Act Of Desperation – CUPP / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by saysoo: 7:34am On Mar 07, 2023
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Blazebond(m): 7:34am On Mar 07, 2023
This Obi supporters movement is not different from the NAZI movement, extremely irresponsible people with no sense.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Angelfrost(m): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2023
The blame here largely falls on the church leader!

I believe he deserved whatever insults he received because he first insulted the pulpit by campaigning from there.

...And what does he mean by inexperienced people who can't legislate?!! Is there a school where politicians go to learn legislation?!! The so called legislative veterans or experts, what impact have they made in people's lives to deserve reelection?!! What school of legislation did they attend prior to becoming legislators several years ago?!!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by tyinfinity: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2023
Peter OSU pig of Agulu can never be Nigeria's president.he is a dullard
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by BOYS2MEN: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2023
Thrash....Tuesday thunder ,roast you and the so called priests....but you never saw anything wrong in standing on the so called altar to campaign for a pdp candidates ....EZUZU
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02qnxsKSFrfBEmNybuT5X9bdSEY5hzQA3rahe9drF55P4281xs3iYsfL8jetySqxi2l&id=100080966011742&mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by EzeNDOKI: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2023
Op. You are very dumb and ignorant. If you know that so called Arch Bishop, you will know he is nothing close to Christ.

Op. Do you stay in Enugu? This Arch Bishop openly praised a failed GburuGburu government, what parameters did he use to judge if not his wet pocket.

Wether labour party or not. That Arch Bishop is no man of God and deserves all the insults he gets

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Slynation(m): 7:38am On Mar 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
I don't have a problem with labour ruling all of igboland

Shebi the politicians in labour are angels that dropped from sky?

Make them win make we begin hear nzobu tears of how the govs are looters and incompetent
We have tried PDP, they failed...

We have tried APC they failed woefully...!!

So I have made arrangements with the men I trust to vote Eluu P from top to bottom...!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:38am On Mar 07, 2023
This idea of people voting labour party because of obi will not help us because I still see the same people wearing the same clothe.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by EzeNDOKI: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2023
Peter OSU pig of Agulu can never be Nigeria's president.he is a dullard.

If Peter Obi is a dullard then your father is a slowpoke. Peter Obi has reached the pinnacle of his career, something I am very sure your father can only wish for. So with a clear conscience, look at Peter Obi, and then look at your father. Tell your self the truth. Who made more positive impact in this life.

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Angelfrost(m): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2023
tyinfinity:
Peter OSU pig of Agulu can never be Nigeria's president.he is a dullard

Abusing him is not necessary tbh... The courts must do their jobs and confirm how such a 'dull' man lost this election!

...Maybe also find out how such a dullard raised such a massive national movement that has kept the ruling party in distress since last year while burying PDP for good!

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by madapcmod: 7:41am On Mar 07, 2023
bolademi:

Sentiment aside the candidate Of PDP has what it take to take Enugu to the next level. Don’t go and vote for Labour Party candidate of no pedigree and vision for the state. Don’t let emotion allow you to vote mediocre as a state governor

Just as you voted mediocre Thieeeefnubu over competent and sound mind PO

Tell me what experience from Ekweremadu, Orji Uzo kalu, Remi Thieffnubu, Lawan etc have brought to their constituents.
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by RedPilChurchBoy: 7:42am On Mar 07, 2023
Penguin2:

Especially when you remember that the Mba guy is a Chimaroke stooge.

Anything connected to Chimaroke in Enugu State should be uprooted.

I heard Mbah bought the PDP ticket with 40billion naira. He must be sweating in his boxers now because it’s looking like that money has gone up in flames.

Very true.

I'm very positive that Edeoga will win.

We must dismantle the evil old party

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by shantti(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2023
tammie24:
Labour party will record the most useless leaders ever elected

It is clear they don't care about vetting... Just buy form

How useful has ekweremadu, gburugburu, chimaroke, hope uzodimma etc been

Propaganda doesn't influence the minds of adults, only kids

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by maestroferddi: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2023
bolademi:

Sentiment aside the candidate Of PDP has what it take to take Enugu to the next level. Don’t go and vote for Labour Party candidate of no pedigree and vision for the state. Don’t let emotion allow you to vote mediocre as a state governor
Stop misyarning....

What does the PDP candidate have?

The mere fact that he is connected to Chimaraoke Nnamani is enough reason to reject him...

The PDP must not be allowed to retain power in Enugu State...

A party that threw up Nnamani and then this Ugwuany character must be punished one way or the other...

You don't capitalize on the easygoing nature of your residents to take them for a ride...

Let the Labour Party take over and if they drop the ball, four years is not a long time to show them the door...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Emmynwasmart: 7:47am On Mar 07, 2023
What a funny country for God's sake how can the rigging machines accuse the victims of their political radicalism of being desperate 🤷‍♀️ no be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by shantti(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
As it is now in the East, even if goat flag LP ticket they'll vote him.

If you have Political interest in East wether you're competent or not, just struggle to get LP ticket and have free ride.

Obidence are set of emotional, illogical and educated illiterates who doesn't have head to think, they're ready to vote anything LP to suit their emotions.

Cry more 😂😂
Emotional blackmail doesn't work on enugu people.
Gburugburu is the most useless governor in Africa, d only thing he does is to eat fufu and ofe onugbo with his bulky cheeks during occasions. So why would we allow anoda Pdp element rule again? Pdp failed enugu, APC failed Nigeria. So why r u angry that ndi enugu is kicking against pdpapc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by AK481(m): 7:49am On Mar 07, 2023
tammie24:

The way apc vetted tinubu ?

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Mipoplenty: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2023
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by shantti(m): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2023
Why r non enugu people angry that we are kicking against pdp dat have destroyed our state. Do u know the amount of people's land that gburugburu stole and converted to his. Do u.

Why d anger?
Is it your state?
How is it ur business?
This is beyond witchcraft
This is bitterness?

I am sure d writer of d propagandish articles isn't from enugu, clowns

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Goodday90(m): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2023
saysoo:
No be igbo's again? Their rule would have be worst than the fulani's in extention the west. Am ibo.
we are talking about Enugu here and not ogbomosho or ijesha

Rule your skull mining region how you want,it’s none of our business
How we rule ours is not your business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Goodday90(m): 7:53am On Mar 07, 2023
shantti:
Why r non enugu people angry that we are kicking against pdp dat have destroyed our state. Do u know the amount of people's land that gburugburu stole and converted to his. Do u.

Why d anger?
Is it your state?
How is it ur business?
This is beyond witchcraft
This is bitterness?

I am d writer of d propagandish articles isn't from enugu, clowns
it’s the Yoruba Muslims ,I don’t know why it’s paining them more than Enugu people themselves

As if we care what happens in their skull mining republic

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Lightorder: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2023
Oga , who wrote this long epistle should have used that energy for something else, order than just sat in Lagos and write what he knows nothing about , using GOOGLE search.

Was he not told that those priests where just openly biased towards some candidates? Is using the altar to campaign for candidates now a good thing to do.

Know it today that those igbos hardly stomach nonsense from their leaders across all boards

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by shantti(m): 7:53am On Mar 07, 2023
bolademi:

How do u know this
Show me the results of his vision from the previous position he held?

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by SavageResponse(m): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Propaganda won't fetch PDP anything.
It's ELLU P from top to bottom

It is because of this nonsense Top to Bottom that they mistakenly voted in a known criminal Tony Nwoye in Anambra State
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Triangles1(m): 7:58am On Mar 07, 2023
post=121537619:

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Words of a wise man.

Very deep statement my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by marshmonii: 7:59am On Mar 07, 2023
tammie24:

As if what we have with ness in the are not the most useless, clueless, courupt useless idiots, tell me the community u hail from, list all the achievements the past and incumbent have achived

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by SavageResponse(m): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2023
shantti:

Cry more 😂😂
Emotional blackmail doesn't work on enugu people.
Gburugburu is the most useless governor in Africa, d only thing he does is to eat fufu and ofe onugbo with his bulky cheeks during occasions. So why would we allow anoda Pdp element rule again? Pdp failed enugu, APC failed Nigeria. So why r u angry that ndi enugu is kicking against pdpapc

So because of that you want to vote in a person who did not pass through a screening process and has no record of performance
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by shantti(m): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Jealousy is playing out here!

U r wise
Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by shantti(m): 8:00am On Mar 07, 2023
boxypane:
Deluded lot. You are voting top to bottom politicians you do not know. If they further impoverish the East for you, hope u won't shout TINUBU!

D known politicians, what have they done for us? I will tell u. They impoverished us

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation by Desammyst(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2023
Based on what I heard from a reliable source, even though I am an Obidient, I want the people of Enugu to vote for either the PDP or APGA candidate.
Reason being that, in Enugu, the people practice rotational government, meaning every senatorial zone is given opportunity to rule Enugu for 8years before passing it to another.
Presently, the governor of Enugu being, Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, is from Nsukka zone. He is expected to transfer power to someone from Nkanu zone. So he chose Mr. Mbah, who is purely an Nkanu person while APGA candidate in the person of Mr. Frank Nweke is also from Nkanu zone.
Now the Labour Party's candidate is not from Nkanu, but instead from Nsukka.
What compounded the issue is the recent statement by the senator-elect representing Nsukka zone under Labour Party, that the Gubernatorial election is a war between Nsukka people and Nkanu people. What sort of nonsense statement is that? Will Mr. Peter OBI be happy when he heard such from his party man?
Now as an Obidient, if you truly follow Mr. Peter OBI, you will know that he hates injustice no matter the person, affiliation or group.
I encourage the people of Enugu to come out enmass and vote for an Nkanu person, no matter the party. The status quo must be maintained. Labour Party will not come and bring confusion into the state in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet / 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border / Amotekun: A Call For SE To Adopt Enugu Forest Guards Model For Regional Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.