Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,578 members, 7,843,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Are The Weird Things You Noticed The First Time You Came To Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Weird Things You Noticed The First Time You Came To Lagos (648 Views)

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / Let have fun.share The Weird Experience You Had With hostel mate During Uni Days / Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Weird Things You Noticed The First Time You Came To Lagos by Orubebe01: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2023
Feel free to share your experience.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Noticed The First Time You Came To Lagos by everythinggirly(f): 7:42am On Mar 07, 2023
Holdup, too many crowd, people shouting like they're mad. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Noticed The First Time You Came To Lagos by BlackisBuT(f): 7:45am On Mar 07, 2023
Poo in the gutter and street. Very strange 🥴

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Noticed The First Time You Came To Lagos by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2023
Fast movement of people in the market, just turn back to look at that familiar face and its already far gone. Who dey pursue them. Me self done dey walkrun.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Noticed The First Time You Came To Lagos by vastolord4(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2023
As a born and brought up lagosian, I won't say that there aren't places like lagos. It balls down to the population and governing strategy.. like onitsha, it holds more population than the required that's why we have the good, more of bad and sufficient amount of ugly!. So is Aba.
If we had good thinking governors and leaders who reason for the people not their pockets, then over populated places should have more road network, jobs and other things to boost the wellbeing of Lagosians. Look at the US, its populated but things still work very OK, UK, and other places.. Development isn't the major thing we need in Lagos its Management and distribution.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Noticed The First Time You Came To Lagos by Asgard13: 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Foul air

The city stinks.. and is very dirty

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Noticed The First Time You Came To Lagos by jeff1993: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Well na LAgos I grow .... but when I went out of lag to the east I find out that people are not always in a hurry.

I stopped a bus in awka and was still running after the bus .... immediately the driver stopped I ran up to the bus and entered. People in the bus was looking at me strangely like why was I chasing after the bus.

The driver then asked me why I was chasing the bus? I told him that he dosent want to stop so i have to chase him to stop. He laughed long and hard and asked me if i was from lagos? I said Yes. The he said now I understand that LAGOS people are always in a rush.

(1) (Reply)

/ I Carry Hookup Bae My Gf Friend Was Angry / Cheap Generators For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.