Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Is The Definition Of A LovePeddler? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Definition Of A LovePeddler? (3256 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? / I Love A LovePeddler. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Definition Of A LovePeddler? by Finecat(m): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2011
Fellas, who would you describe as a LovePeddler?? Is she/He a LovePeddler if She/He f ucking  2 guys around the same time??
Re: What Is The Definition Of A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2011
Oh lawwwwd! Wat is romance section turning into?

@op y du u want to knw, is smeone (dnt wanna direct d que to u)around u doing so?
Re: What Is The Definition Of A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2011
Mr Man, Use your dictionary!. . . . . . . . It doesnt BITE! Rubbishy Rubbishness! undecided
Re: What Is The Definition Of A LovePeddler? by r231(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Definition Of A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2011
let's see. . .

a [i]LovePeddler [/i]is an adjective that describes a person who is overly promiscuous in nature and uncapable of having intercourse with one person. Usually this person has some sort of personal issue that they run away from and hide behind their open s3xuality. A LovePeddler can be male or female; more so malecheesy grin cheesy

[NOTE: a LovePeddler when ref. to a female describes a woman who acts like a man when it comes to her s3xuality  lipsrsealed].
Re: What Is The Definition Of A LovePeddler? by MrsChima1(f): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

let's see. . .

a [i]LovePeddler [/i]is an adjective that describes a person who is overly promiscuous in nature and uncapable of having intercourse with one person. Usually this person has some sort of personal issue that they run away from and hide behind their open s3xuality. A LovePeddler can be male or female; more so malecheesy grin cheesy

[NOTE: a LovePeddler when ref. to a female describes a woman who acts like a man when it comes to her s3xuality  lipsrsealed]. 

LMAO! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be An Issue In Marriage? / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) / Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.