Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ (24422 Views)

Adamu Garba To APC: New Party Won Lesotho, Don't Underestimate Obidients / Yahaya Bello's SSA Accused Of Wooing Voters With Onion, Maggi, Salt And Cash / Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Ok12345(f): 8:56am On Mar 07, 2023
Sanwo olu has my vote.

Continue to cook up concoction

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Alpharey: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2023
Goodconcept78:
Can't you read where she said someone told her? Is that not substantial enough? cheesy

Someone told her🤣🤣. Charge and bail lawyer argument

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by DWJOBScom(m): 8:56am On Mar 07, 2023
MikoB:
There is always so many news during nigeria electioneering process all the time both bad and good ones, anyway Sanwo olu has no reason to panic because he will win on saturday with a landslide not for his achievement as a governor but for the unseriousness of his opponents, imagine an ipob sympathiser want to rule lagos, that is so strange! the guy should be ashamed of his past deeds...

E go shock you
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by ShaqFu: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Newdawn30:
The number can't going through be careful
we should even ask Nairaland mod why they keep moving threads like this to front page when it's all lies and falsehood.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Diligent1(f): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2023
nairanaira12:

Can you show your evidence?
Initially I did not believe it until when I went to Lagos while waiting for bus, we were discussing politics and the Yoruba woman between the age of 55 to 60 years told me that LP member gave her N5,000 on that election day and told her to vote for LP, that was when I now believe that LP bought votes from people.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by garykoeman: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Diligent1:
I also heard that some igbo people were transferring N5,000 to people's accounts so that they could vote for LP.
I went to Lagos on Saturday, while waiting for bus a woman told me that LP members came to their house and were sharing N5,000 So that they could vote for Peter Obi.
Yes it was true.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Goodconcept78: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Alpharey:

Someone told her🤣🤣. Charge and bail lawyer argument
lol dey play.
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by nairanaira12: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Goodconcept78:
Can't you read where she said someone told her? Is that not substantial enough? cheesy

Lolz. Somoene also told me that you are the one who killed funsho willians. That should be sufficient evidence grin
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by BakQAQ: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2023

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by befreemakers: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2023
You can Lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by ShaqFu: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2023
Johnchrix:
We're are those Tinubu supporters come out and defend this.
dial the number first and know if this news is true or false before you rush and conclude.

Try use your brain first.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Diligent1(f): 8:58am On Mar 07, 2023
Shoodboi:

Vote for Peter Obi as Lagos State governor? It's seven minutes to 9. Go back to bed.
I mean during the presidential election
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Slynation(m): 8:58am On Mar 07, 2023
Well I don't blame Urchins, #500 is big enough to buy 4 sachet of erujeje, that's all they ever needed....🤣😂
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2023
KGD10:
Another fake propaganda by the useless Ipob apologist Chinedu Rhodes with seria Leone slave ancestor. Useless man who has no pedigree or track record except for insulting Yoruba unwarranted because of his useless ungrateful toxic mother. Someone who supports Ipob terrorist who burnt Lagos infrastructures.

When Sanwo Olu was at his age, Sanwo Olu was part of the construction team who laid the blueprint for the Lagos railway which was eventually completed under the same Sanwo Olu after he became a governor. That's a man with a pedigree and track record before becoming a governor! Not one useless riffraff Chinedu Rhodes insulting Yoruba unwarranted and supporting Ipob terrorist who has destroyed the SE region!

Apart from completing Lagos metro Railway, Sanwo invested over a billion dollars to complete the new Lekki seaport. He also completed the largest Africa Imota rice mill.

Combined with the construction of several housing estates, schools etc. Added with the fact that Sanwo Olu employs the highest civil workers in Nigeria and pay their salaries promptly, as well as that of his pensioners. As a matter of fact, Sanwo Olu is the best governor currently in the country!

That's a man whom everyone who's got a brain would always support without taking a glance.

If some hateful losers want an incompetent toxic useless riffraff Chinedu Rhodes, go elect him in your SE region as you always elect useless leaders in your region.

Kabiru..if you like pour spit full everywhere. GRV is your next Gomina.
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Goodconcept78: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2023
nairanaira12:

Lolz. Somoene also told me that you are the one who killed funsho willians. That should be sufficient evidence grin
lol okay, wetin be my name, then I go believe you and the person.

Our evidence here is that It was OBi that was sharing the 5k cheesy

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Diligent1(f): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2023
Alpharey:

Peter Obi for Lagos Governor abi🤣🤣. Go back and review your comment. Afonj........
I mean during the presidential election
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Fearyourcreator: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2023
KGD10:
Another fake propaganda by the useless Ipob apologist Chinedu Rhodes with seria Leone slave ancestor. Useless man who has no pedigree or track record except for insulting Yoruba unwarranted because of his useless ungrateful toxic mother. Someone who supports Ipob terrorist who burnt Lagos infrastructures.

When Sanwo Olu was at his age, Sanwo Olu was part of the construction team who laid the blueprint for the Lagos railway which was eventually completed under the same Sanwo Olu after he became a governor. That's a man with a pedigree and track record before becoming a governor! Not one useless riffraff Chinedu Rhodes insulting Yoruba unwarranted and supporting Ipob terrorist who has destroyed the SE region!

Apart from completing Lagos metro Railway, Sanwo invested over a billion dollars to complete the new Lekki seaport. He also completed the largest Africa Imota rice mill.

Combined with the construction of several housing estates, schools etc. Added with the fact that Sanwo Olu employs the highest civil workers in Nigeria and pay their salaries promptly, as well as that of his pensioners. As a matter of fact, Sanwo Olu is the best governor currently in the country!

That's a man whom everyone who's got a brain would always support without taking a glance.

If some hateful losers want an incompetent toxic useless riffraff Chinedu Rhodes, go elect him in your SE region as you always elect useless leaders in your region.
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Fearyourcreator: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2023
Jestin:
We shall rebuild this country. A new Nigeria is possible
You don rebuild your family
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by tfelicityk(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2023
Hackers are out there to get their end, scarce means...
Be expecting blackmail from the supporters of all the political parties...
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Donpenny(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2023
Developers That couldn't develop abia and some shit hole state in their region want to claim lagos the most developed state in Nigeria and the 5th largest economy in africa and sent it back to their stone age state. Yoruba be wise. Igbo are cancerous
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by duduade: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2023
Diligent1:
I also heard that some igbo people were transferring N5,000 to people's accounts so that they could vote for LP.
I went to Lagos on Saturday, while waiting for bus a woman told me that LP members came to their house and were sharing N5,000 So that they could vote for Peter Obi.

Walahi PDP own na 50k lipsrsealed
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Diligent1(f): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2023
Princeton92:

Now it's really said that you'd say this and for a lady....
Too bad and I dunno if true BUT my point is "I expected this from a guy not a lady"
These happened during the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by gfon(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2023
Diligent1:
this your lie smells just like you.
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Buksaylor: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=2mercy post=121538501]

https://fij.ng/article/revealed-apcs-new-way-of-wooing-voters-in-lagos/[/quo

Imagine 500 naira airtime for vote..are you people so poor and bereft of intelligence that some one will class you to 500 naira airtime.Urchins are really idiots..
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Buksaylor: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2023
Diligent1:

Initially I did not believe it until when I went to Lagos while waiting for bus, we were discussing politics and the Yoruba woman between the age of 55 to 60 years told me that LP member gave her N5,000 on that election day and told her to vote for LP, that was when I now believe that LP bought votes from people.

5000 better than 500 naira airtime..
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Charmingpet: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2023
duduade:

Walahi PDP own na 50k lipsrsealed
highest bidder
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Ok12345(f): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

They will cook up fake news from now till Saturday. Still won't change a thing. You wonder why no credible news outlet has this news except the front page of Nairaland.

I

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by KGD10: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Kabiru..if you like pour spit full everywhere. GRV is your next Gomina.

Chinedu, if you like convulse like the loser you're, Chinedu will only rule you in your OSU land

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by RighChannel: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2023
To bribe, rig, chaos, is all they know in APC
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by refugee: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2023
Fake news

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Diligent1(f): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2023
gfon:
this your lie smells just like you.
Honestly I did not lie, why I did not drop my account number was because my vote is for APC and I will not deceive you by collecting money from you and vote for another person, I am not that kind of person.
I have conscience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Nigerian Citizenship For British By Marriage / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. / Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.