Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ (24421 Views)

Adamu Garba To APC: New Party Won Lesotho, Don't Underestimate Obidients / Yahaya Bello's SSA Accused Of Wooing Voters With Onion, Maggi, Salt And Cash / Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Diligent1(f): 9:06am On Mar 07, 2023
Buksaylor:

5000 better than 500 naira airtime..
But they bought votes in Lagos State
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Donedeal1(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Another one from the stable of PO supporters.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Black Mail that cannot be proven... LP and propaganda don dey pass Oga Lai own o.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by dchamp234(m): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2023
Diligent1:
I also heard that some igbo people were transferring N5,000 to people's accounts so that they could vote for LP.
I went to Lagos on Saturday, while waiting for bus a woman told me that LP members came to their house and were sharing N5,000 So that they could vote for Peter Obi.
Guy this one na big fat lie, compose another story if e go tally...
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by dalass(f): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2023
seguno2:

Is this what weaponisation of poverty by Tinubu’s APC has done to Lagosians who brag about being sophisticated and educated?

Chai, there is God oh.

Instead of employing thousands of workers every year to do everything that the state and local governments are responsible for since 1999, APC is buying people’s four years destiny for N500

He or his supporters are giving anyone free gift of 500 airtime. No one is forced to take it. Nobody is threatening another to vote him by force before they can access the airtime...

It is those ones sacking or making people redundant for not being catholic like Obi and others who curse, threaten others for not voting for them that's wrong
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Chetas81(m): 9:11am On Mar 07, 2023
Stupid Nigerians citizens IN Lagos have mental illness by taking such money
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Occurstaem(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2023
Lamba of the highest order.

The number of people who believe this equals the number of idiots on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by FireUpNow(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2023
Who have dialed
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2023
KGD10:

Chinedu, if you like convulse like the loser you're, Chinedu will only rule you in your OSU land

Gbadebo is your next governor, cry die! grin
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Segunbabba(m): 9:18am On Mar 07, 2023
Voting Sanwoolu is a task that must be accomplished.
Igbos, Hausa, Ijaw, Fulanis living in Lagos state, is time to show Sanwoolu love for all the good things he has done for you people. Vote Sanwoolu everybody

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Niyiman12: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2023
Sometimes we need to verify information because commenting... This information is a blatant lie. People need to stop voting because of emotions. Gbadebo is just another person using Obi movement as a step to get what he want. He has no interest of the people at heart. Sanwo olu is tested and I think he can be trusted. It's time we keep aside all religious and tribal sentiment. It will take us no where.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Stanweezy(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2023
Diligent1:
I also heard that some igbo people were transferring N5,000 to people's accounts so that they could vote for LP.
I went to Lagos on Saturday, while waiting for bus a woman told me that LP members came to their house and were sharing N5,000 So that they could vote for Peter Obi.

When u see urchins, by their comment u will know
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by stasius: 9:20am On Mar 07, 2023
Scam

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Goodvibes007: 9:24am On Mar 07, 2023
Newdawn30:
The number cannot going through be careful

It's fake news.
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Lashist(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2023
Diligent1:
So you took the money and voted apc in your polling unit and I'm sure LP still won your PU. That's a win win for you despite your werey. You voted for a better govt and still secured your stomach. Peter don try for you cheesy
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by 7arrows: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2023
Diligent1:

I received 1,000,000.00 from pdp to vote jandor. A lot of my friends also received 1m too, about 20 of us. Wow this is great news. I'm so happy but I rather vote for bill Clinton as governor of lagos state. Oshi
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by reddingtonblack: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2023
Diligent1:

Labour Party has a network channel, were they donate and sponspor people,they share airtime for data and even give members TF to campaign rallies.
My igbo friend within an heated arguement showed me there social media channel cheesy LP runs a network like a sleeper cell, there missions are pushed and circulated on that network grin i am not even worried about that, my main concern are we yorubas that see Betraying ourselves as a way to convince the world we are civilized or woke. God no go shame us
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by seguno2: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

The truth is bitter.

The truth of GRV is Yoruba.
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2023
Diligent1:
You are sharing what you heard and not what happened. We want to hear what happened.
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Minatouchiha(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2023
Diligent1:

Labour party doesn't have that spending muscle.
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by KGD10: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Gbadebo is your next governor, cry die! grin

Your useless incompetent chinedu will only rule you in your OSU land
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by thinkmoney(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2023
Diligent1:
Na lie go finish u
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by NezzyMike: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2023
Small thing, una go tribalise am... Is there any Igbo man contesting for governorship in Lagos? Tribalistic small minds, we need to give opportunity for younger generations to lead in this zoo.
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by femmy2010(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2023
My 1 Vote is for SANWO OLU.
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Allisgud: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2023
Gbadebo will get our vote for free
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by sencekompis: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2023
ANOTHER IPOB PROPAGANDA IN LAGOS. una go suffer
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by joba4luv: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2023
#500 for another 4 years sufferness?
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by thinkmoney(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2023
KGD10:
Another fake propaganda by the useless Ipob apologist Chinedu Rhodes with seriaLeone slave ancestor. Useless man who has no pedigree or track record except for insulting Yoruba unwarranted because of his useless ungrateful toxic mother. Someone who supports Ipob terrorist who burnt Lagos infrastructures.

When Sanwo Olu was at his age, Sanwo Olu was part of the construction team who laid the blueprint for the Lagos' redline and blue line metro railway which was eventually completed under the same Sanwo Olu after he became a governor. That's a man with a pedigree and track record before becoming a governor! Not one useless riffraff Chinedu Rhodes insulting Yoruba unwarranted and supporting Ipob terrorist who have continue to destroy the SE region!

Apart from completing Lagos metro Railway, Sanwo invested over a billion dollars to complete the new Lekki seaport. He also completed the largest Africa Imota rice mill.

Combined with the construction of several housing estates, schools etc. Added with the fact that Sanwo Olu employs the highest civil workers in Nigeria and pay their salaries promptly, as well as that of his pensioners. As a matter of fact, Sanwo Olu is the best governor currently in the country!

That's a man whom everyone who's got a brain will always support without taking a glance.

If some hateful losers want an incompetent toxic useless riffraff Chinedu Rhodes, go elect him in your SE region as you always elect useless leaders in your region.
You see all these achievements you mentioned about sanwoolu, I do not debate it with u. If it's TRUE, then I point it to you that Sanwoolu, can do 3times more if he were independent, if he wasn't paying some other money to some other people.
We saw what Ambode achieved in just 4years when he tried to go independent and stopped oiling some godfathers pulse. Sanwoolu in 8years didn't achieve what Ambode achieved in 4.
We want to break free from Godfatherism. We want to know how our money in being spent....we want to be able to monitor every penny and in so doing fast track development even further. We want transparency and FOI as regards our account. This is what that Boy you tried so much to paint a fake yoruba promises and represents. This is why he will have the vote and support of millions of Lagosians
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by KGD10: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2023
thinkmoney:

You see all these achievements you mentioned about sanwoolu, I do not debate it with u. If it's TRUE, then I point it to you that Sanwoolu, can do 3times more if he were independent, if he wasn't paying some other money to some other people.
We saw what Ambode achieved in just 4years when he tried to go independent and stopped oiling some godfathers pulse. Sanwoolu in 8years didn't achieve what Ambode achieved in 4.
We want to break free from Godfatherism. We want to know how our money in being spent....we want to be able to monitor every penny and in so doing fast track development even further. We want transparency and FOI as regards our account. This is what that Boy you tried so much to paint a fake yoruba promises and represents. This is why he will have the vote and support of millions of Lagosians

Sanwo olu has spent the same 4 years as Ambode yet did 5times the work Ambode did. Ambode only did roads. Economy growth under Sanwo olu is higher than that of Ambode.

Speaking of Godfatherism, there's nothing wrong in someone helping another like Tinubu has been helping several people. Obama is a political godfather for several people. Only a stingy useless people refuse to assist others.
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Emzol: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2023
It's so pathetic how we respond and react to issues without careful analysis....

OP shared a story with picture back up, you are here wiring "I also heard..." and "one woman told me"
It's a pity Shaa.

Diligent1:
Re: ₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ by Papichulostunne(m): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2023
Diligent1:
I no dey Insult person sha oh.. But you be Mushi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] / Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy / Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.