Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab (20056 Views)

Why Abdulmutallab Failed To Blow Up Our Plane – US / Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by ssjalo(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2011
Oh some people got Lion heart.See this pikin how he got that courage of  destroying hundreds of innocent person's ? Any way sha, thank God for HE is above human senses, please be careful of Ishmael descendant!!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by Myself2(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2011
This monkey is lining up a prank for the insanity plea.

Hey someone please tell US District Judge Nancy Edmunds and the Jurors that the monkey is not insane,Umaru Farouk Abdullmutlab snr did not spend millions of British pounds on his education just to make him insane
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by KayDee4: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2011
rocka:

Too bad he is representing himself, he should have contracted Jose Baez  lipsrsealed

Jose Baez is only good @ beating around the bush and winning when there is insufficient evidence. Abdulmutallab was caught "Pants Down" korokoro grin grin.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by handler55: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2011
Us
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by bisiaet: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2011
This monkey is lining up a prank for the insanity plea.

Hey someone please tell US District Judge Nancy Edmunds and the Jurors that the monkey is not insane,Umaru Farouk Abdullmutlab snr did not spend  millions of British pounds on his education just to make him insane

You are very correct.

He is just trying to play a child prank for US to think he is insane. I guess this boy is still thinking he is in his father's compound I think he need some serious dirty slap to wake him up and see better.

Anyway its very unfortunate that this sort of prank doesnt work anylonger. He was caught red handed on act of terrorism and what anybody caught in such ACT get as penalty should be given to him in full. Since he was send to study and he chose to be a terrorist then No mercy for him if he deserve death penalty he should given with no second chance.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by bashydemy(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2011
@Kay-bee coming back with the video
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by pereze: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2011
Another cheap sell by the press, where in the report did he say that OSAMA is alive?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by kabasa77(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2011
Yes,Obama Bin Ladin Is alive and well, Who needs his BB pin? grin tongue
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by nagoma(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2011
Yes u can? your god permits u to kill harmless people and those who are not a threat to your life? Pls tel me more

You mean iraqi civilians,women and children?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by redsun(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2011
Probably alive as in sense of jesus dead but alive. You all religious geeks are all cra.zy but on different frequencies.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by karpenter: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2011
This 7 seven virgin gift for suicide bombing, is it really in Koran? What a about female suicide bombers, what do they get? - 7 Bill Gates?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by SwiftSMS(f): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2011
Why is he still alive? angry That kid deserves jungle justice after what he tried to do.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by mallorca(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2011
Dey neva still hang dis boy
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by Gerrard59(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2011
[quote author=nagoma link=ms-alps-ratech72_we_72_rlk_kk-ng&hl
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by pynkspyce: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2011
the boy is obviously mentally disturbed
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by obowunmi(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2011
If he's burnt his deeck, what tom-tom will he use to make love to the 7 virgins?!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by juman(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2011
pynkspyce:

the boy is obviously mentally disturbed

Yeah
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by Sike(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2011
kabasa77:

Yes,Obama Bin Ladin Is alive and well, Who needs his BB pin? grin tongue
Maybe Obama!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2011
I wonder why they keep that boy alive till now. How i wish, i 'll have do everything it take and send the idiot to hell.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by member479760: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2011
the guy knows his fate already, so let him talk!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by Kemjisuper(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2011
See this yeye fool o! He get mouth because na American prison dem dey pamper am inside! Only half a night in a Nigerian Police cell, he would be singing the prison anthem, fanning the Chairmo (after much beating from fellow prisoners), while wishing his panties actually did what they were expected to do! Mscheeeeeeeeew! cool
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by MMM2(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2011
i thought dat mofo4 is death angry
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by MMM2(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2011
i thought dat mofo4 is death angry
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2011
Why is this country still in existence? I am yet to come across a northern muslim who is yet to condemn the bokos and their likes rather they are always on the defensive towards these group. Even so-called elite have publicly called for amnesty for the bokos. Some have even gone farther to apologise to boko-haram e.g. a serving gov. and senator. It doesn't stop there, even supposedly educated and young northern muslims share same view with these radicals. Abdumullatab is even from this demograph, upper strata and educated group. But see how he has dragged himself, his family and the rest of the country down the drain.

I tire ohh. I no go fit hide am.

pic very much unrelated:

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by bashydemy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2011
This is a proof that some of the 9/11 hijackers are still alive
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by nbltech(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2011
dat guy deserve more dan life imprisonment
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by splitnaija(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2011
karpenter:

This 7 seven virgin gift for suicide bombing, is it really in Koran? What a about female suicide bombers, what do they get? - 7 Bill Gates?
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by folahann(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2011
When are they killing this boy.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by POTUT(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2011
Quran chapters 5, 8 and 12.

Attempt reading them in full (and have a true Saudi citizen interpret it for you) and you will understand Muhammed's true ambitions. Islam is nowhere near peaceful! It only preaches peace to its converts, but horrible, graphic death to anyone who disbelieves.

On the other hand, it is written in the Bible to love your enemies and pray for them.

What else is the meaning of peace?
Let their Imams be the first to blow themselves up, instead of sending small boys who do not even understand the choices they are making. I feel for this Mutallab boy, because I still insist he is too young to realize, even though he is 24.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by bashydemy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2011
^^ Hey idiot you have to be very sure of something before coming here and saying rubbish where in Quran Chapter 5, Verse 8 and 12 say any such. your such a stupid food make God punish that your finger and if anyone is here to verify that simply go to www.quran.com and stop being ignorant of what you don't know.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by WebSurfer(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab by bashydemy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2011
dont mind the idiot some people will just come here with them say them say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari At Ministerial Retreat For 2017 Budget (Photos) / Breaking News!!! 45 Parties Adopt Atiku As Presidential Candidate / Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.