Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Breast Challenge: Two Best Friends Go Naked On Street To See Who Has The Heavy B - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breast Challenge: Two Best Friends Go Naked On Street To See Who Has The Heavy B (4205 Views)

Model With Big Breast Takes Part In The Instagram Breast Challenge / What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breast Challenge: Two Best Friends Go Naked On Street To See Who Has The Heavy B by AbenaNyarkoa: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
Breast challenge: Two best friends go naked on street to see who has the heavy breast

An interesting video fast trending on the internet has two ladies said to be friends doing the unthinkable via video call.

In the video that has gotten many talking, the two ladies who were dressed in two loose attires were seen flaunting their two oranges on their chest to know who has the heaviest and the biggest.

With a song on the background, the first lady shook hers beautiful and it appeared they were falling from her chest.

After seeing this wanting to impress the public, the second lady did extremely good job than the first one as many havy concluded.

The video has since gone viral and gotten the attention of many.

Watch the video below

https://www.allgistroom.com/heavy-bleadst-challenge-two-best-friends-go-n-aked-on-street-to-see-who-has-the-heavy-bleadst/

Re: Breast Challenge: Two Best Friends Go Naked On Street To See Who Has The Heavy B by NnamdiN: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Ghooo:
Buy PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.... You Can sell your PayPal for $545(Best Rate) to us.

You can also let us handle your online payment like eBay, walmart and Aliexpress with PayPal.

Our order starts from $12 to $2k

We offer you the best rate with less than 10 mins payment after confirmation

My WhatsApp: Check My Profile
want to buy 12 usd. Who sends first?

(1) (Reply)

Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives / Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience / .5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.