Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives (4202 Views)

Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Odebayo4010(m): 9:16am On Jan 12
Have you ever wondered why majority of married men no longer kiss their wives as often as before?I know this may not apply to every marriage but 80%
To my own observation is lack of emotional connection,say you thought?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by woginid967: 9:26am On Jan 12
Everyone is tired....

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by goodconsience77: 9:27am On Jan 12
Love and affection isn't there again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Franzinni: 9:29am On Jan 12
Kissing is disgusting... Think of it, if your spouse spit in a spoon and ask you to drink it, would you ? I bet you won't .... But you will happily be sticking your tongue in another person's mouth... Well, nowadays it's acceptable practice to stick tongue people's asses so .... What do I know, maybe I am just old fashioned !

5 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Vikinatty(f): 9:51am On Jan 12
Well I think no emotional feelings anymore oooo 😔😔😔😔

2 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by CandidAdmin(m): 10:41am On Jan 12
Especially christian marriages.

Most of them are just transactional.

Basically you have your duty, I have my duty.

No time for romance at all.

3 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by JohnAOne: 11:25am On Jan 12
CandidAdmin:
Especially christian marriages.
Interestingly, while the so called worldly couples are kissing each other seriously...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Kloenboi: 12:28pm On Jan 12
Franzinni:
Kissing is disgusting... Think of it, if your spouse spit in a spoon and ask you to drink it, would you ? I bet you won't .... But you will happily be sticking your tongue in another person's mouth... Well, nowadays it's acceptable practice to stick tongue people's asses so .... What do I know, maybe I am just old fashioned !

Pretenda

9 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by fineboynl(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12
Kissing majorly is for boyfriend and girlfriend.

Even sex self Many couple don’t sex like that.

In a year so some couple can count how many times they had sex. Even some are less that 6 times

Poor married couple sex more than rich couple

8 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by MrCork: 1:13pm On Jan 12
Odebayo4010:
Have you ever wondered why majority of married men no longer kiss their wives as often as before?I know this may not apply to every marriage but 80%

angry
Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by MrCork: 1:14pm On Jan 12
Odebayo4010:

are u a member of LGBTK people sir?...why are u gay?(no oofencse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Spy360(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12
Wen familiarity sets in, those things won't be of interest any more. Itvnow depends on both couples to discover how to spice up their marriage by consciously creating special fun moments to indulge eachother. For example, you can take your wife to a beach and kiss there. Or grab your husband to the backyard and kiss there.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by popweezy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12
Kiss ke?? You fit wan kiss your wife make you later slap ham when you remember how bad the economy is.

On a serious note, people tend to kiss who they really adore or who they really find attractive . If we are not to lie to ourselves, these are no more in existence between the present day couple (s). The stress each and everyone of a couple go through to make both ends meet cannot be overemphasized

4 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by eazzzy1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 12
Kissing is an habit that’s formed from repetition. If you kiss your partner every morning before you go to work and the evening when you return. It becomes a routine. It’s the same as saying I love you every time they or you are about to leave. Form the habit and it becomes automatic.

If you don’t kiss your partner it’s because you have formed the habit of not kissing them. Good thing is habits can be changed when there’s determination.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by DivinegiftofGod: 2:28pm On Jan 12
LoL.. lack of oral hygiene in one of the couples.

No matter how busy our schedule is, it can't stop us from enjoying our romance life. At least, when they retire for the day they can still find time to cuddle and in that moment of intimacy they can steal one or two kisses before getting down.

I like kissing only on one condition, if my partner practices good oral hygiene and I'll make sure of that.

5 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by johnog4sure: 4:01pm On Jan 12
You are not married so u wont understand, But Kissing is not an African thing, forget movies, our women dont crave for it we the men dont see the need...

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Nonexisting1: 4:07pm On Jan 12
goodconsience77:
Love and affection isn't there again.
When you marry, you'll realize that love is the last thing to be considered in marriage. If you think love and affection no longer dey in marriages where couples don't kiss, go and beat a wife wey her soldier husband no dey kiss again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by obo389(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12
Their mouth don dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Odebayo4010(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12
Franzinni:

I think you're Deeper Life Church Member abi?I see

2 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by chynergy1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12
true i don't know why, but is a reality
that can't be denied.
Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by NFBI: 8:46pm On Jan 12
They don't brush again like when they were dating

2 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Karleb(m): 8:47pm On Jan 12
eazzzy1:
Kissing is an habit that’s formed from repetition. If you kiss your partner every morning before you go to work and the evening when you return. It becomes a routine. It’s the same as saying I love you every time they or you are about to leave. Form the habit and it becomes automatic.

If you don’t kiss your partner it’s because you have formed the habit of not kissing them. Good thing is habits can be changed when there’s determination.

God bless you oga mi!

Same applies to sex, hugs, holding of hands etc.

African couples are generally not romantic. Many men marry to have children and to be taken care of while many women marry for financial security.

Give me children, prepare my food and clean my house, while I solve your important financial needs.

Even new couples don't kiss as often as they should.

Eventually, the marriage is reduced to duties and romance thrown out of the window.

2 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Nicepoker(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12
They are all playing away games grin
Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Jman06(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12
Franzinni:
Nonsense talk.

Me I like kissing like kilode. That's where the passion lies during lovemaking. You use your mouth to show your partner how much of her you desire.

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Franzinni: 9:32pm On Jan 12
Jman06:
Nonsense talk.

Me I like kissing like kilode. That's where the passion lies during lovemaking. You use your mouth to show your partner how much of her you desire.
but will you drink a spoon of spit from her ?? .... Let me help you... NO!

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Jman06(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12
Franzinni:
but will you drink a spoon of spit from her ?? .... Let me help you... NO!
I will if I'm deeply into her.
Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Franzinni: 12:02am On Jan 13
Jman06:
I will if I'm deeply into her.
mogbe!!!! But not until you are faced with such, it is easy to say anything
Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by rickleye: 12:16am On Jan 13
Odebayo4010:

Not so … germs and the fact that I have no idea where else that mouth has been before me.
I have sensitive nose . So I can smell bacteria and virus infections from afar. I know when you are sick .
One lady was so into kissing, I said no, I did it once and was ill for 7 days. Had to use antibiotics and painkillers.

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by rickleye: 12:17am On Jan 13
Odebayo4010:

I think you're Deeper Life Church Member abi?I see

Haha 😂
Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Jman06(m): 12:26am On Jan 13
Franzinni:
mogbe!!!! But not until you are faced with such, it is easy to say anything
A lady who's a good kisser will not fill your mouth with saliva, even if it is French kissing.
Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Kingsley123456(m): 5:50am On Jan 13
Franzinni:

You've never be in love in with anyone , how old are you ??
Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by goodconsience77: 8:20am On Jan 13
Nonexisting1:
When you marry, you'll realize that love is the last thing to be considered in marriage. If you think love and affection no longer dey in marriages where couples don't kiss, go and beat a wife wey her soldier husband no dey kiss again.
Mr Man for the fact we are in faceless forum doesn't mean that anybody that make comment on relationship isn't married. You are talking to a man that is training two kids currently in University. Pls don't just conclude any how, comment wisely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Female Neighbour Gave Me This Yam On Valentine Day / Reasons On Why U Should Date An Older Man / See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.