Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret (53473 Views)

Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by IfnobeGod20: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Because he believes in the rule of law. Great one from Peter Obi.
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Konjiboii: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
FATHAT:

I can exchange words with stupid spoilt low life bastard like you swine.people like you are meant to be flushed down the waste pipe into the soak away where you rott to be forgotten. Bastard bagger

That wan dey but your mama na confirm ashewo and she dey do N500 giveaway til day break yet boys no wan mount. Better question that ho who be your real papa, okoko.
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Bibina59: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Atiku have been going to court more than him

But you don't call him fighter for it

How can you call a looser fighter? Peter Obi has never lost a court case so his case is different from Atiku
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by redcliff: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! We warned you people to vote a man that knows road una no listen. You never see anything. All I know is Lagos would be taken from the grasp of greedy lion this coming week. Liberation of Lagos is the duty of every tribes be it igbo or hausa, we built this city together and we deserve equal rights governing it.

to be honest, I do not like tinubu or how he became president-elect but because he is president, I would like to see what he will do in/for Lagos with a Sanwo Olu at the helm of affairs. but somebody has to pay for the hurt we are still feeling from Feb 25th and Sanwo Olu will be the scape goat.
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by ozijay: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ur Tinubu bribed his way through all process even as a Drg Barron so what are you talking about? May ruthless kidnappers find their way to ur hiding soon enough.

LegendHero:
Lol your husband win governorship case for Anambla he come dey fumble to Tinubu who won cases in multiple states and helped multiple governors.

Tinubu same man that has won multiple case against the federal government. Ona man BATallion.

Obi is a boy.
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by ozijay: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bro Sanwo-olu and TIfnubu and are going to jail. E don Burst. Lekki Murder Governor denying he didn't order the Army against Obidients (ENDSARS). The Army will be happy to capture him and his grandmasters soon enough.

redcliff:

to be honest, I do not like tinubu or how he became president-elect but because he is president, I would like to see what he will do in/for Lagos with a Sanwo Olu at the helm of affairs. but somebody has to pay for the hurt we are still feeling from Feb 25th and Sanwo Olu will be the scape goat.
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
kokoA:
Atiku has been losing back to back in court, he is a loser not a fighter biko.
grin
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Amalekki: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
This is like playing in Division 2 and boasting that you have never lost a match.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by adaugo59216: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
If u no like am,enter lagoon wey Oba of Lagos don prepare for unaIf u no like am,enter lagoon wey Oba of Lagos don prepare for una...
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by koribobo: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
magoo10:
He went to court for three years before he recovered his stolen mandate in Anambra state. Urchins beware
He came distant third so there is no mandate to retrieve.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by koribobo: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
ozijay:
Bro Sanwo-olu and TIfnubu and are going to jail. E don Burst. Lekki Murder Governor denying he didn't order the Army against Obidients (ENDSARS). The Army will be happy to capture him and his grandmasters soon enough.

in your widest dream
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by goody2019: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Her PIDGIN juss be like music to my ears. . . . .
Very sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! grin
Corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrect babe!!!!

See better skin and figure. cheesy
Dis OBI nor 'stingy' with taste in wife oooooo

Unlike that dried up harmattan pepper-fruit called REMI TINUBU. . . .Wey nor old but look worse than TITI ABUBAKAR. cry
When ONE BAT-INUBU DON SUCK ALL HER BLOOD FINISH with im BLAAAAAAAAAAAAACK AND UGLY AGBADO. . . .wey resemble decayed and shriveled eggplant! grin

Stop abusing people! How beautiful are you? No matter how beautiful you are, your mouth has condemned you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by koribobo: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
ozijay:

in your widest dream
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by KanwuliaExtra: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
goody2019:

Stop abusing people! How beautiful are you? No matter how beautiful you are, your mouth has condemned you.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You nefa chee choitin o
No return that mandate wey you tief fest!
I go finish una for dis obodo NL ke!

AWON OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NDI OSHHHHHHHIIIIIII

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Willie2015: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
magoo10:
He went to court for three years before he recovered his stolen mandate in Anambra state. Urchins beware

Thats Anambra...
And a SEast Affair...
This is Nigeria...
With interest ...from the North...
The North will never hand power over to Obi...
Know this and know peace...
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:
Yes o, our first lady. Dem asked Obi to go court, dem no know say court na im food..

Dem no dey use big prick dey scare ashawo...
U no fit use court scare Obi
...🤣🤣

You are troublesome 😄
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by AngelicBeing: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

You know?
I became a loyal PDP fan ONLY AFTER OBJ. After his THIRD TERM AGENDA MESS. . . ATIKU BECAME HIS ENEMY.
PDP kept messing from Yaradua to Goodluck. HOW IN THE WORLD DID A CRETIN LIKE GEJ GET INTO POWER? undecided
Then the SHYTE of a party called APC came as a result of the failures of PDP.
I KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW APC was a fraud, but I would rather have died with PDP with all the flaws within.
APC was NEVER AN OPTION.

Then the last straw. . . NYESOME WIKE. That man and his vehement opposition to OBI getting the presidential ticket was what made PDP BURN DOWN. If Obi had gotten the PDP presidential ticket. . . PDP would have stood the test of time. AYU would have stayed. Wike chased out Secondus because he was aiming for the PDP presidential ticket.

WIKE would have rigged out OBI and got the presidential ticket IF TAMBUWAL AND ATIKU DID NOT STEP IN( SO GLAD THEY DID! GOD FORBID WIKE TO GET ANY PRESIDENTIAL TICKET OR VP SLOT). . . .LET PDP BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN WITH ALL IN IT! kiss
I had to look for another option and behold. . . .OBI BANDANA WAS BORN.
Despite my initial reservations of LP and OBI. . . .I began to see that ANYTHING. . . . ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN APC.

I always wanted a party of YOUTHFUL NIGERIANS.
LP is for the YOUTH. . . PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED. . . I SAY GOOD RIDDANCE. grin

***** AISHA IS DOING A GOOD JOB-I WILL WORK WITH MY SISTER AISHA*****

HAIL OBI BANDANA!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxOuB-H-9hY
Wow, well articulated, l agree with your post cheesy
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by madapcmod: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Unlike that dried up harmattan pepper-fruit called REMI TINUBU. . . .Wey nor old but look worse than TITI ABUBAKAR. cry
When ONE BAT-INUBU DON SUCK ALL HER BLOOD FINISH with im BLAAAAAAAAAAAAACK AND UGLY AGBADO. . . .wey resemble decayed and shriveled eggplant! grin

Have it

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Darnell9(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Usel*ss.......all of them undecided undecided lipsrsealed
including your father.
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by pacespot(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Imagine we give this guy a chance to rule us, this is a person that will uphold the rule of law in this country. Unlike the current govt that has used impunity to kill the country.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by KanwuliaExtra: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Wow, well articulated, l agree with your post cheesy

I perfectly understand what is going on.
WIKE chased OBI out of PDP under the guise of wanting a “SOUTHERN PRESIDENCY”.

Fine.

WHY DID HE NOT SUPPORT OBI? grin
Is OBI not from the SOUTH? cheesy
Instead he played the same game TINUBU played for BUHARI.✅
Now, he is thanking “Makinde” for ensuring the presidency returned to the “SOUTH”.
Which SOUTH? cheesy
Na God go PUNISH am!

While OBI WON RIVERS HANDS DOWN, it was rigged for APC instead of LP getting the well-deserved win.✅

I will forever love ATIKU! He tooooooold PDP to give the presidential ticket to OBI or THROW IT OPEN. Atiku was NOT going to chose WIKE for VP Lai lai! grin❌❌❌

Wike had caused sooooooo much problems in PDP. Let me see which party will accept him now, including PDP. cheesy

ELU P is a biggggg blessing.
Good news? ATIKU and OBI can NEVER FIGHT! Do you see them exchanging hostilities? OBI CAME FROM PDP. . . .He still has MANY FRIENDS THERE.

I am good with that.❤️

1 Like

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by ProphetM0hammad: 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

If u no like am,enter lagoon wey Oba of Lagos don prepare for una

Na ibos get lagoon na
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by AngelicBeing: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I perfectly understand what is going on.
WIKE chased OBI out of PDP under the guise of wanting a “SOUTHERN PRESIDENCY”.

Fine.

WHY DID HE NOT SUPPORT OBI? grin
Is OBI not from the SOUTH? cheesy
Instead he played the same game TINUBU played for BUHARI.
Now, he is thanking “Makinde” for ensuring the presidency returned to the “SOUTH”.
Which SOUTH? cheesy
Na God go PUNISH am!

Instead while OBI WON RIVERS HANDS DOWN, it was rigged for APC instead of LP.

I will forever love ATIKU! He tooooooold PDP to give the presidential ticket to OBI or THROW IT OPEN. Atiku was NOT going to chose WIKE for VP Lai lai! grin

Wike had caused sooooooo much problems in PDP. Let me see which party will accept him now, including PDP. cheesy

ELU P is a biggggg blessing.
Good news? ATIKU and OBI can NEVER FIGHT! Do you see them exchanging hostilities? OBI CAME FROM PDP. . . .He still has MANY FRIENDS THERE.

I am good with that.❤️
cool
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by KanwuliaExtra: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Na ibos get lagoon na

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by KanwuliaExtra: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
madapcmod:

Have it

TWAAAAAAAAAAH!
TUFIAAAAAAAAKWA!!!
Back to sender. NO ROTTEN-BROWN TOOTHED, SMELLING AGBADO AND EWA MOUTH ABEG. I DASH YOU! cheesy

I say WE MOOOOOOOOOVE!!!! grin

#SUGARCANE#

Fressssssh SugarCane BLOOD PLEAAAAASE!❤️

I only deal with people who can fire “16 ROUNDS WITH THEIR MACHINE GUNS”! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmidK8z4YzE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by madapcmod: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

TUFIAAAAAAAAKWA!!!
Back to sender. cheesy

I say WE MOOOOOOOOOVE!!!! grin

#SUGARCANE#

I only deal with people who can fire “16 ROUNDS WITH THEIR MACHINE GUNS”! cheesy

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by magoo10(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
koribobo:

He came distant third so there is no mandate to retrieve.
dey play
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by magoo10(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tee2027:

Then why are you in pain calling anyone urchin if you are baller bro?

A real baller don't come on Internet and call people names.

A real baller don't run amok for a politician who is worth over £150million yet never help anyone to stand either in business, politics, entertainment, academic even in sport. If you are a baller you won't be so emotionally attached to a politician who are all liars.

Pls go and check the definition of a ballers bro.
Be like you are an Urchin
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by nduchucks: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

You still dey here with dis ya mouth ko?
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Legitisreal: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Neckpresser101:
have you heard of opposition winning a ruling party presidential candidate in his ward ,local government and State?

Have you seen a closely won 3 candidate election before ?

Make Una dey underestimate Obi grin grin grin

You'll get the shocker of your life cheesy grin
lol, una told us we would see more shock than this in the election

It appears na una receive result shock that's why una dey even find another shock in the first place

Dey play

1 Like

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by KanwuliaExtra: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
nduchucks:

You still dey here with dis ya mouth ko?

Muchechecheche

O Jes o!

I say WE MOOOOOOOVE!!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Nigerian Soldiers Dance To Kizz Daniel "Madu" To Celebrate The New Month / DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) / I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.