Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret (53541 Views)

Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by KanwuliaExtra: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
seanwilliam:
Make we no lie, Peter obi wife fine grin

NO STINGY MAN CAN AFFORD THIS.
When it is not a “cash and carry”, “ben-dan-pick” baby mama like REMI TINUBU? undecided

Juss negodu? cheesy
After all these years, every where still looking freeeeeesh.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Henz81: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Godwin4444:
tiny anambra no b Nigeria

N besides this time he’s facing d jagaban that has never lost election

Igbos rock is like tissue paper to Yoruba
trash

1 Like

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by FireUpNow(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=FATHAT post=121549013][/quote] BTW, who is the left over?
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by manutdrichie(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
BluePrincee:

What is the origin of this elu pee 76, elu pee 77? I see it everywhere wink

Oh you ve not watched d video?
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by seanwilliam(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

NO STINGY MAN CAN AFFORD THIS.
When it is not a “cash and carry”, “ben-dan-pick” baby mama like REMI TINUBU? undecided

Juss negodu? cheesy
After all these years, every where still looking freeeeeesh.

Lol I no sabi all other thing you dey talk .
But she’s beautiful.
Besides I’m a stingy grin man and my girlfriend fine pass her tbh .
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by KanwuliaExtra: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
What is dis?
EVIL ALWAYS HIDES IN THE DARK! grin
See the UGLINESS OF DARKNESS. grin
The real cave for a BAT! With a 'personal geriatric nurse for a baby mama.
Mouth always hanging open like a sniper-filled rat-trap! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Mindlog: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
seanwilliam:

But she’s beautiful.

You should be comparing her with your girlfriend's mother not your girlfriend because her own daughter is a married woman.😆😆😆

1 Like

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by harmony75: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
That's the proper way to deal with thing!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by KanwuliaExtra: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
seanwilliam:

But she’s beautiful.

Online president
Online “girlfriend”. . . . Issorite. grin
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
FireUpNow:
BTW, who is the left over?
Ask me again
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Her PIDGIN juss be like music to my ears. . . . .
Very sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! grin
Corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrect babe!!!!

See better skin and figure. cheesy
Dis OBI nor 'stingy' with taste in wife oooooo

Unlike that dried up harmattan pepper-fruit called REMI TINUBU. . . .Wey nor old but look worse than TITI ABUBAKAR. cry
When ONE BAT-INUBU DON SUCK ALL HER BLOOD FINISH with im BLAAAAAAAAAAAAACK AND UGLY AGBADO. . . .wey resemble decayed and shriveled eggplant! grin

All these insults for an old man? You sure sey u get father so,?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by seanwilliam(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mindlog:

You should be comparing her with your girlfriend's mother not your girlfriend because her own daughter is a married woman.😆😆😆

Judging by the pics,I swear with my life , my girlfriend mother fine pass her and she’s is one of the most beautiful woman I’ve met in my life . .
Funnily enough I made video call with her today and I was jokingly telling my girl say thank God I met her first , I would have gone for her mom, grin

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:
Yes o, our first lady. Dem asked Obi to go court, dem no know say court na im food..

Dem no dey use big prick dey scare ashawo...
U no fit use court scare Obi...🤣🤣
Meaning Obi na ASHAWO chai tofiakwa so na ASHAWO una won elect for president you shall all never succeed
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by seanwilliam(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Online president
Online “girlfriend”. . . . Issorite. grin

Lol. Na true I tell you ,
The woman is beautiful but my woman and her mother fine pass her if na by that.
grin

And which one be online president? grin
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Usel*ss.......all of them undecided undecided lipsrsealed

grin the bitch has collected na hu give you belle
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Mindlog: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
seanwilliam:

Judging by the pics,I swear with my life , my girlfriend mother fine pass her and she’s is one of the most beautiful woman I’ve met in my life . .
Funnily enough I made video call with her today and I was jokingly telling my girl say thank God I met her first , I would have gone for her mom, grin

Until you post pictures of mama and daughter will the verdict come in
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Emma1Oj(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Unlike that dried up harmattan pepper-fruit called REMI TINUBU. . . .Wey nor old but look worse than TITI ABUBAKAR. cry
When ONE BAT-INUBU DON SUCK ALL HER BLOOD FINISH with im BLAAAAAAAAAAAAACK AND UGLY AGBADO. . . .wey resemble decayed and shriveled eggplant! grin
We are watching you with 4G. Kwantinu the admiration.
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
SteveDGreat:
The wife of Peter Obi Margaret Obi has reminded Nigerians that Her husband loves going to court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVWiWhOSKVQ

Zombidiots thieves 419 criminals
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by seanwilliam(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mindlog:

Until you post pictures of mama and daughter will the verdict come in

Make we die the matter sha grin
But the woman na one part akwa ibom too and one part ibadan. Be like akwa ibom women Dey fine well well
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by moyosore32: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Usel*ss.......all of them undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Kpele dear, send d guy phone number mk nairalanders Epp u call and text him in multiples to comman claim his pregnancy that he gave u
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by BluePrincee: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
manutdrichie:

Oh you ve not watched d video?

No I have not. Video link please
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Spanki(f): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

When ONE BAT-INUBU DON SUCK ALL HER BLOOD FINISH with im BLAAAAAAAAAAAAACK AND UGLY AGBADO. . . .wey resemble af and shriveled eggplant! ;

May your days be cut shoRT for this evil utterances on someone who has done no member of your lineage any harm on a public podium. The blood of Tafawa Balewa, Dora Akunyili husband and several others will never ever let you rule Nigeria! You must think the family members of Balewa don't exist🙄🙄🙄 Bloody aggressive betrayals!!!
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by stuffs2002: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
magoo10:
He went to court for three years before he recovered his stolen mandate in Anambra state. Urchins beware

Yet Tinubu defeated him and he came a distant 3rd position
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Shikini: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Great woman
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by potopotoking: 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Allardyce:
Ever wondered why your father died a miserable death? He was always seeing the igbos as the cause of his problems. Plus your mom wayward life. grin

Chai, wicked man! grin

You get bad mouth... shocked lipsrsealed cry
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Legitisreal: 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
jaxxy:

The New electoral act will throw tinubu out. It is an unconstitutional and illegal mandate.
how far the bvas you built your confidence on
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by wingmanIII: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Spanki:

May your days be cut shoRT for this evil utterances on someone who has done no member of your lineage any harm on a public podium. The blood of Tafawa Balewa, Dora Akunyili husband and several others will never ever let you rule Nigeria! You must think the family members of Balewa don't exist🙄🙄🙄 Bloody aggressive betrayals!!!
You re quoting an Edo babe . Ignorant mudafucka . Urchins are born stupid and forever remain stupid! Tufiakwa! Animals
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Proudlyomonna: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Atiku have been going to court more than him

But you don't call him fighter for it

What you will do is call your Atiku a fighter and let him call His own Obi a fighter.
So Person cannot even call an awesome Personality a fighter in peace again angry

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
it's this time you would know the fate of ruling over a country vs ruling over onitsha people is not the same

Have you ever heard of opposition winning in court at presidential level even if it's glaring like 2019 and you use the best SAN like ozekhome

The case is different, there is evidence everywhere, too much evidence, rivers, imo, plateau, Lagos results and others, the backend server, the pictures, photos, in court there is something called overwhelming evidence, you see Obi or him lawyer talk since?? Na apc dey run cat race since, allow them TRY, there is always a first time, OBI IS THE FIRST POLITICIAN to win via court, he gave others the go ahead, he is the first politician to do the tenure interpretation in court, and the first politician to come out of impeachment. He is a brilliant man, you might hate him for been igbo, but he is brilliant.

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by wingmanIII: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
koribobo:

He came distant third so there is no mandate to retrieve.
He won . Inec decided he came third. Are you so daft? You guys are too Stoopid!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu / Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet? / Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Visits Bandits In Zamfara Forests (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.