Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret (53540 Views)

Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Iamzik: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Atiku have been going to court more than him

But you don't call him fighter for it

How many case atiku don win?
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by KanwuliaExtra: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Spanki:

May your days be cut shoRT for this evil utterances on someone who has done no member of your lineage any harm on a public podium. The blood of Tafawa Balewa, Dora Akunyili husband and several others will never ever let you rule Nigeria! You must think the family members of Balewa don't exist🙄🙄🙄 Bloody aggressive betrayals!!!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Legitisreal: 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

The case is different, there is evidence everywhere, too much evidence, rivers, imo, plateau, Lagos results and others, the backend server, the pictures, photos, in court there is something called overwhelming evidence, you see Obi or him lawyer talk since?? Na apc dey run cat race since, allow them TRY, there is always a first time, OBI IS THE FIRST POLITICIAN to win via court, he gave others the go ahead, he is the first politician to do the tenure interpretation in court, and the first politician to come out of impeachment. He is a brilliant man, you might hate him for been igbo, but he is brilliant.
I don't think you people ever believed obi wasn't going anywhere when you where told before the election

So I don't expect anything different, you people would be hoping from appeal to supreme Court

After the final loss you would change narrative and start saying obi would be back by 2027 grin

By that time we would be arguing about which president have never completed 2 terms.

Una go switch again to 2031 lol,

It's just a foolish cycle for loosers to occupy themselves especially loosers who have carved a pseudo reality that obi must be supreme in their lives

It's an Igbo curse though, you always need supreme leader since kanu is dust
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by tyinfinity: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Go and tell your mother to tell us what your father achieved in your family.
who know your father in your local government? Your unknown mother is also a nobody
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by KanwuliaExtra: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
Emma1Oj:
We are watching you with 4G. Kwantinu the admiration.

High admiration o. wink

Did you hear how she pronounced the number 3?

TI-RI. . . . Like a real south-south native.

Real South-South Babe! cheesy
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by potopotoking: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
What is dis?
EVIL ALWAYS HIDES IN THE DARK! grin
See the UGLINESS OF DARKNESS. grin

Mouth always hanging open like a sniper-filled rat-trap! grin

They like it lye dat lol. shocked lipsrsealed cry

Omo dudu

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by tyinfinity: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
So ugly a woman.i hate her
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by KanwuliaExtra: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
potopotoking:

They like it lye dat lol. shocked lipsrsealed cry

Omo dudu

Of course. . . .like MALU SHYTE! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Spanki(f): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
wingmanIII:

You re quoting an Edo babe . Ignorant mudafucka . Urchins are born stupid and forever remain stupid! Tufiakwa! Animals

I dont blame you, I blame the Yoruba people who were deceived to vote PeTeRu😜🤩😝😛😜 Aggressive wild pigs😜
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by potopotoking: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You nefa chee choitin o
No return that mandate wey you tief fest!
I go finish una for dis obodo NL ke!

AWON OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NDI OSHHHHHHHIIIIIII

Lawd haf mehcy ooo LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Unrated900(m): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
magoo10:
He went to court for three years before he recovered his stolen mandate in Anambra state. Urchins beware

He go tire
Lagos no fit be anambra
Na anambra and east una fit dey do lobbish
If una pass una boundary
We go use alaba
Ladipo and more do general hospital
Send una pigs to una village
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by tyinfinity: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tinubu married Remi while in Chicago bitter obi married this woman inAgulu slum too local for my liking
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by magoo10(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Unrated900:

He go tire
Lagos no fit be anambra
Na anambra and east una fit dey do lobbish
If una pass una boundary
We go use alaba
Ladipo and more do general hospital
Send una pigs to una village
You no fit do nothing,noise making just like urchins and agberos on the streets
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by vikstandon(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Atiku have been going to court more than him

But you don't call him fighter for it

Atiku no dey go court... E dey go Dubai!
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by NewLife87: 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
Most Agbadorians are such unreasonable bigots. Na still una go suffer pass if PO doesn't save you. Drop your tribalism for just 1 week, let Naija be finally great like other countries. Sip sense ijn.
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by MissTemi1(f): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
See how u just diminished and insult someone dat doesn’t even know u nor ur forefathers. See how ur bitterness is so obvious dat it might choke u if care is not taken. See how u re insulting ppl dat are richer dan ten times of ur generations. Someone dat can buy ur destiny and keep the chsnge. U should be ashamed of urself. Ur bitterness, hatred n insults does not affect them because they don’t even know u exist. U re just bitter
KanwuliaExtra:
Her PIDGIN juss be like music to my ears. . . . .
Very sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! grin
Corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrect babe!!!!

See better skin and figure. cheesy
Dis OBI nor 'stingy' with taste in wife oooooo

Unlike that dried up harmattan pepper-fruit called REMI TINUBU. . . .Wey nor old but look worse than TITI ABUBAKAR. cry
When ONE BAT-INUBU DON SUCK ALL HER BLOOD FINISH with im BLAAAAAAAAAAAAACK AND UGLY AGBADO. . . .wey resemble decayed and shriveled eggplant! grin
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by KanwuliaExtra: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
MissTemi1:
See how u just diminished and insult someone dat doesn’t even know u nor ur forefathers. See how ur bitterness is so obvious dat it might choke u if care is not taken. See how u re insulting ppl dat are richer dan ten times of ur generations. Someone dat can buy ur destiny and keep the chsnge. U should be ashamed of urself. Ur bitterness, hatred n insults does not affect them because they don’t even know u exist. U re just bitter

See how shallow you are?
All the insults the likes of you dish out to others not of political or ethnic affiliations are not “diminishing or insulting”? grin

If you can’t take the heat, go to HIGH NECK and drink all the gallons of TIPEX dia.

Cry harder!
Kimon, vomit the mandate your ILLITERATE DRUG BARON and his haggard baby mama stole.

EWUUUUUUUU!!!!

OLEEEEEEEEE MANDATE!
OOOOOSHIIIIII MANDATE!

How many will quote this my post sef?
I go begin charge una 'mentions fee' o. cheesy

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by bamgboseisraeli: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
this court case self,i do not think peter obi can win this case because APC get leg every well o
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
magoo10:
He went to court for three years before he recovered his stolen mandate in Anambra state. Urchins beware

As in ehh, if baba hold bone e no day let go.
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by mrabula34(m): 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Usel*ss.......all of them undecided undecided lipsrsealed
including your father and brothers abi??
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
I don't think you people ever believed obi wasn't going anywhere when you where told before the election

So I don't expect anything different, you people would be hoping from appeal to supreme Court

After the final loss you would change narrative and start saying obi would be back by 2027 grin

By that time we would be arguing about which president have never completed 2 terms.

Una go switch again to 2031 lol,

It's just a foolish cycle for loosers to occupy themselves especially loosers who have carved a pseudo reality that obi must be supreme in their lives

It's an Igbo curse though, you always need supreme leader since kanu is dust

I don’t think you ever believed sanwo olu to be jittery and other southern governors, Obi changed the game, he made so many electorates including you know the power is in your hands no those hoodlums

You might hate Obi for been igbo, you can’t hate his accomplishments in the banking, corporate, business and political sectors. He is an enigma.

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by macrodata(m): 12:36am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:
See petty discussion when she could have used what her husband achieved as Anambra state governor
Your myopic reasoning didn't tell you that this is just a small excerpts from her lengthy discussion.
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by wildkat: 1:07am On Mar 08, 2023
Godwin4444:
tiny anambra no b Nigeria

N besides this time he’s facing d jagaban that has never lost election

Igbos rock is like tissue paper to Yoruba

Idiotic Buffon. So anybody who doesn’t support Tilumbu is automatically Igbo? Typical urchin character

I guess Olamide Oworu (who’s contesting under LP against Desmond Idiot) is also Igbo abi?

Mad urchins everywhere
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Mindlog: 5:40am On Mar 08, 2023
seanwilliam:

Make we die the matter sha grin
But the woman na one part akwa ibom too and one part ibadan. Be like akwa ibom women Dey fine well well

Akwa Ibom get fine women just like many other parts of Nigeria. I believe nurturing play a very key role, to really become.
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by MissTemi1(f): 6:34am On Mar 08, 2023
U will cry blood tire. Who give Una mandate? Una never start to cry . The crying just started.
KanwuliaExtra:

See how shallow you are?
All the insults the likes of you dish out to others not of political or ethnic affiliations are not “diminishing or insulting”? grin

If you can’t take the heat, go to HIGH NECK and drink all the gallons of TIPEX dia.

Cry harder!
Kimon, vomit the mandate your ILLITERATE DRUG BARON and his haggard baby mama stole.

EWUUUUUUUU!!!!

OLEEEEEEEEE MANDATE!
OOOOOSHIIIIII MANDATE!

How many will quote this my post sef?
I go begin charge una 'mentions fee' o. cheesy

Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by KanwuliaExtra: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2023
MissTemi1:
U will cry blood tire. Who give Una mandate? Una never start to cry . The crying just started.

Look at this SMELLING ENIOLA BADMUS-look-alike wey dey take 'dawa-dawa' do "eau de parfum". . . . forming Tems on NL? grin
Because your drug baron sugar daddy paid for your lipo suction and you now look like a 'cuddly LOCAL-village teddy bear', we nor go hia word abi? You think we dunno?grin
Abeg shift.
You have been noticed!
Go and start sewing all the aseobi from the 'Jagaban Contract' you got in advance. . . NA FUNERALS una go take am wear till you quench.
The remaining ones after will be used to bury you finally.
No celebration for thieves from ANY sector of your ancestral lineage to your generation UNBORN!
You will forever be in mourning. . . . Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! kiss
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by Legitisreal: 7:00am On Mar 08, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

I don’t think you ever believed sanwo olu to be jittery and other southern governors, Obi changed the game, he made so many electorates including you know the power is in your hands no those hoodlums

You might hate Obi for been igbo, you can’t hate his accomplishments in the banking, corporate, business and political sectors. He is an enigma.
my friend herein lies my problem with Adaobi

He is a fraud, you talk about accomplishment in private sectors do you know the accomplishment of guys like adeshina, aganga, and some other politician

So what makes him a Messiah, we have always know the power of our votes, isn't that why they buy it, we knew this before obi came

Obi is master know it all but he knows nothing, he talks like he knows economics but he is a philosophy graduate but where soludo a Prof of economics and former cbn gov is talking himself would be bringing half baked beer parlor stats

We have seen people
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by MissTemi1(f): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2023
After all dis stories and history, it doesn’t chsnge the fact that ‘U WILL CRY BLOOD’. Dis one u re crying is still small. U just start. Very soon, u will enter street and start crying
KanwuliaExtra:

Look at this SMELLING ENIOLA BADMUS-look-alike wey dey take 'dawa-dawa' do "eau de parfum". . . . forming Tems on NL? grin
Because your drug baron sugar daddy paid for your lipo suction and you now look like a 'cuddly LOCAL-village teddy bear', we nor go hia word abi? You think we dunno?grin
Abeg shift.
You have been noticed!
Go and start sewing all the aseobi from the 'Jagaban Contract' you got in advance. . . NA FUNERALS una go take am wear till you quench.
No celebration for thieves from ANY sector of your ancestral lineage to your generation UNBORN!
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by MissTemi1(f): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2023
After selling aso ebi, we Vv will sell buckets for u to put your tears. We need buckets of your tears to water the land. All dis ones u Dey do na just intro. Ur real tears n pains is still coming. They never swear tinubu in, u don Dey cry blood😂😂. See how frustrated n bitter u are. Walahi, u go still cry blood. Dis one u Dey do is still comedy. U go cry like bush baby wey dem tiff him mat
MissTemi1:
After all dis stories and history, it doesn’t chsnge the fact that ‘U WILL CRY BLOOD’. Dis one u re crying is still small. U just start. Very soon, u will enter street and start crying
Re: My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret by MissTemi1(f): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2023
After selling aso ebi, we V will sell buckets for u to put
your tears. We need buckets of your tears to water the
land. All dis ones u Dey do na just intro. Ur real tears n
pains is still coming. They never swear tinubu in, u don
Dey cry blood 😂😂. See how frustrated n bitter u are.
Walahi, u go still cry blood. Dis one u Dey do is still
comedy. U go cry like bush baby wey dem tiff him mat
KanwuliaExtra:

Abeg shift.
You have been noticed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Visits Bandits In Zamfara Forests (Photos) / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu / Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.