Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,029 members, 7,825,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

A Customer Paid Me With The Old #500 This Morning - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Customer Paid Me With The Old #500 This Morning (26061 Views)

It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 / Video Of Nigerians Arriving CBN Office With Sacks Of Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: A Customer Paid Me With The Old #500 This Morning by Sleekfingers: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
squash47:
U just collected it because you pitied the man. No body will accept old notes from you in this country. Trust me, u just dashed the man your goods.

Modified: How Does this lady's always hit front page ? I'm curious. Because almost all her post reach front page.

Any way, I dedicate this FTC to all Tinubu supporters worldwide. Nobody can take away our mandate... They labored and lost the election, they will still labor and lose the court case. Tinubu is here to move Nigeria forward. No body can stop that. Not even a thousand Obidient E-rats

Old notes wey I dey spend for Lagos Island...
.....I was at one Amala spot on broad street with a friend yesterday. Na old money i use pay.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) / Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) / Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.