Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi (72926 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Ireti Kingibe: Peter Obi Tweets False Info About Abuja Senate Seat, Deletes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Parrot69: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Liebermantic:

How many of you are present in Southeast? For you to contest,you need to leave your slum in Ogbomosho and relocate to Southeast to live,pay tax and establish businesses,then you are eligible to contest. You can't be in Iragbiji and expect to be declared a winner in a race you don't participate in.
You guys are the most tribalistic humans on earth. You're despicable, dubious, hypocritical, demonic, monstrous and inconsistent. You don't like IGBOs yet your fathers died in Millions yo bring us back to Nigeria. Your people are contesting for political posts in UK and America, but you don't like anyone that is not a Yoruba to contest in Lagos. What a tribalistic tribe!
Ethnic bigots. Thank God there are Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media sites where Yoruba people don't misbehave with impunity like what you do here in Nairaland. Sophisticated indeed! Sophisticated ethnic bigots!
Bros, it's so sad after living in abroad and seeing all these racial prejudice being melted on the black man by the white supremacist and still come back home and face another stereotype from my fellow black man whom I share the same identity with... so sad very sad for Africans.
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Otunbakayce: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
A very beautiful woman.
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by stealmatic(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
KEVIND:

Infact she defeated a Gbagi senator from Abuja. But Yorubas were not ask to leave Abuja because their son lost to a Yoruba woman.

Can u listen to your self,can a non indegin win in any ibo land,can Anambra man rule Enugu,u people are so miopicin your thinking ,when u know that u have nothing to offer in your land except fraud and drug
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by hardbody: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
temitope27:
is Abuja South East? Are you mad, we are expecting one Yoruba man to win ordinary councilor seat in SE

How many of your people venture out of your safe haven - Lagos. Or they are supposed to vote for non existent yoruba candidates in the east?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by nonhuman(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
tabaralph:

in Yoruba culture does the child belongs to the mother or the father
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Otunbakayce: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Liebermantic:

How many of you are present in Southeast? For you to contest,you need to leave your slum in Ogbomosho and relocate to Southeast to live,pay tax and establish businesses,then you are eligible to contest. You can't be in Iragbiji and expect to be declared a winner in a race you don't participate in.
You guys are the most tribalistic humans on earth. You're despicable, dubious, hypocritical, demonic, monstrous and inconsistent. You don't like IGBOs yet your fathers died in Millions yo bring us back to Nigeria. Your people are contesting for political posts in UK and America, but you don't like anyone that is not a Yoruba to contest in Lagos. What a tribalistic tribe!
Ethnic bigots. Thank God there are Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media sites where Yoruba people don't misbehave with impunity like what you do here in Nairaland. Sophisticated indeed! Sophisticated ethnic bigots!
That guy you quoted probably hasn't had even a decent 3 square meal for years now. There are lots of them on social media. They just hate Igbos for no reason, I mean "No reason". We the educated and exposed ones understand, though some educated fools like that CV fraudster on Twitter @Ogbenidipo is an eternal tribalist and bigot.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by AAADE(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
She is of Kano origin. I guess her mother is Yoruba. Her elder sister equally married general Muritala Muhammed, the late head of state.
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by EdwardRandy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
Liebermantic:
She is a Yoruba woman. Where are those ethnic bigots, hypocrites, urchins, Agbado munchers, and Yarriba Muslims from Southwáste?
The people of Abuja, Yorubas are taking over your land.. Idiots and most tribalistic humans on earth! Evil people!
I wish i could like your comment more than once, I still can't understand the fear and hatred from those people. They are going to pretend like they didn't see this news. Most importantly, an Igbo man helped a Yoruba woman to a position of power in FCT.
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by TrumpDonald2: 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The chief urchins avoided this thread.
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
wingmanIII:

How u take know? Your Papa na thief?
Just asking gently.

How you take know ? Your family na thief? Just asking for your father who’s in prison grin
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by kvin33: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
Igbo hate is the most powerful drug in Nigeria. Most Nigerians are addicted to this drug. Whenever your masters see that you are starting to wake up and UNITE against their kleptocracy, they simply deploy the drug. YOU CAN'T RESIST IT.

South is in power, that's the bottom line. Stop playing into their hands. If Obi gets it back through the courts, fine. Yes, Obi won, so did Abiola and Awolowo -we know how it ended. Winning the election is one thing, being announced the winner, in Nigeria, is a whole different thing. Igbo hate is much more visceral in the North. When the chips were down on Monday, the Northerners were in the process of snatching the thing. Atiku would have bought the election if Tinubu didn't.

United South is key for governance to work. SW (or SE) cannot go it alone otherwise. I hope myopic people similar to what the imb3cile in the villa surrounded himself with would be kept at arms length.

Functional and prosperous Lagos is in everyone's interest. This back and forth on ethnicity is expected but I hope everyone's eyes remain on the ball. Don't get too distracted. As this your mindless Igbo hatred, don't overdose o, na only ya self you go kee.
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by DrUche3(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
my president
Our President wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Parrot69: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
Funmisurge:

With this ur attitudinal behavior ,abusive language, hatred for other ethnic regions which had been the way of ur lifestyle and ur kinsmen, the enthronement of a presidency from ur region will be very far from coming into a reality even in the next 16 years as being proposed for the eastern region now. The votes in ur region can't make u a President till eternity. U need to be accommodating, humble and humane,respect other culture and traditions. Nigeria is deeper than ur ethnic politics. If u like, vote labour party in all ur gubernatorial election in southeast, it doesn't change nor adding any significant impact to the polity.
So you're 2nd in command after God abi? To dictate to people what to say??
Your people that destroyed, burnt people's shops, Insult people here on this forum, Stereotype people from other tribes are saints?? I've defended Nigeria all my life and I'm very sad see this happening at this very moment with you people and with what I see and read here on this forum, I believe you people are very very tribalistic and have this ethnic bigotry. But thank goodness some few of you have a different mindset from most of you lots.
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
my president
for where
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
burp18:
Time to recover Obi's stolen Manhood 😄

grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmekaA125:

When

Have you noticed Peter obi already deleted his tweet and corrected himself?
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Geminiivory: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
nonhuman:
am asking Yoruba people to show me one Igbo man contesting in Yoruba land, children of falling demon

abeg free them ooh especially the frustrated ones here on nairaland
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by wunmi590(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
my president

Oga, please construct your statement well next time..

No be only you get president, "please next time say our president" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by nlreserve: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
seborrhic:
One of the several new names that Obi has lifted to position of power and influence.
Without this woman vying under LP with obi as it's flagbearer,she would probably have scored less than 10 votes and people would be making fun of her and asking while she contested at all.
Now see how God through Obi has lifted her!
Funny enough, she has bee. Contesting all these whiles
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by rummmy: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
burp18:
Time to recover Obi's stolen Manhood 😄
what is this one saying
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Agunesinjaweola: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
To be honest, Obi will be happy to become a Senator himself and be Senate President than unrealistic Presidency project.

Imagine how Seven Senators just emerged from OBI alone !

Obviously, this is a revolution and life changing but it may just disappear like Andrew Liver Salt in four years 🧂
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Knight2(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
temitope27:
is Abuja South East? Are you mad, we are expecting one Yoruba man to win ordinary councilor seat in SE
because most Yoruba man dnt travel... Frm ekiti to osun.. Osun to ibadan... Ibadan to Ogun state... Ogun to Lagos... Dat is it..
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by GEEBITE: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
She is pure Egba no link to Kano except her sister who married late Muritala Mohanmed who is actually from Auchi and even grew up in Agege and spoke Yoruba fluently.
AAADE:
She is of Kano origin. I guess her mother is Yoruba. Her elder sister equally married general Muritala Muhammed, the late head of state.
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by compton11(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
CSTRR:

But your backward people are trying to criucify Gbadebo for being multi-ethnic.
u dumbass as Bleep,ain't nobody crucifying chinedu because of that.

The reason chinedu is rejected is because he is

He is ipob sympathizer.
He is Igbo inclined.
He hates his Yoruba side.
He doesn't understand Yoruba.
He fvcks with his Igbo side.

If y'all MFs like him so much, he should go and contest in anambra cos ain't nobody will give the economy of Lagos to that end sarz MF.

CSTRR:

And no, Ireti is a full blooded Yoruba woman.
mumu how is she full blooded Yoruba?

Her pops was half fulani half Yoruba while her mom's was from south south.

CSTRR:

She is not an indigene of Abuja.
that is your problem not mine, and u don't see Yoruba calling Abuja a no man's land.
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by babsbolad: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
Even Obi himself should be grateful to the Nigerian youths determination to deal with the present government as a result of what happened during the endsars.
Beremx:
Yoruba woman for that matter. Urchins on nairaland should be grateful to Obi. First a Yoruba and second a woman.
For where e don happen?
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by internetpo(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
thebestprice:
Everywhere literates are the majority , Peter Obi won.

That tells you a lot about the APC.
don't it
?

Not really o. Ekiti is said to be the most educated state in Nigeria owing to the number of professors per household there but see the results. APC won
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Buddha3:

Abuja belongs to a certain tribe who are the core indigenes and the Gbagi tribe is one of them. That it is the FCT does not make it "No man's land". Yet a Yoruba woman won a senate seat, beating an indigenous son in the process and nobody has asked Yorubas to leave Abuja.

That you're talking nonsense in your bid to justify tribalism goes to underscore your level of moronic exposure. You should be ashamed of yourself and whatever education you claim to have gotten!

Modified: Let me rephrase my last paragraph. You are a complete idiot to be using the South East angle as a basis for argument. I currently reside in Abuja and I am from Cross River in the South South. I left my priced possessions back home to find life here. There are loads of Yorubas scattered all over the country and nobody has asked them to vacate any state. But stupid Yorubas like you are the reason stereotypes are attached to tribes.

Idiots be claiming ownership of Lagos as if they even know the roots of the State's existence!

I wish I can like this statement of yours a million times
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by victoryaddict(m): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
This hatred will only injure you oga. Grow up ok
Liebermantic:
She is a Yoruba woman. Where are those ethnic bigots, hypocrites, urchins, Agbado munchers, and Yarriba Muslims from Southwáste?
The people of Abuja, Yorubas are taking over your land.. Idiots and most tribalistic humans on earth! Evil people!
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
lolu2019:
Obi is stupid.

Like ur dead mother?
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
internetpo:

Not really o. Ekiti is said to be the most educated state in Nigeria owing to the number of professors per household there but see the results. APC won

Oga forget that professor shit. That's the lies yorubas told us before the advent of social media coz they control the news media then. Ekiti state is not the most educated state in Nigeria - that's if at all they go to school

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See The Thug Who Broke Into Ike Ekweremadu’s Bedroom In Abuja. Photo / 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.