Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi (72891 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Ireti Kingibe: Peter Obi Tweets False Info About Abuja Senate Seat, Deletes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by EmekaA125(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
hopexter:

What about a thief who hides his stolen money in Panama for it not to be taxed in Nigeria where he makes his money grin grin
Hahahaha. Shameless propagandist.
Obi hid money in Panama yet same Obi left #75billion in Anambra treasury at the end of his tenure as Governor in 2014. Same can never be said of Tinubu. Thieves and looters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by EmekaA125(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
wahalawahala:
gerraut
E pain am sad angry sad
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by EmekaA125(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
compton11:
ok go and cry.

The day your niggas stop hating other ethnics is the day other ethnics will start liking u
Awon Ara ileyin.
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by rigarmortis: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
temitope27:
shut up, that's not my question

Your question should have been is Abuja Yoruba land.

And if you don't understand the uniqueness of Lagos then no need

Have you seen an Igbo man contesting in Owo or ijesha?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Shalashaska: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Isn't the Abuja senator supposed to be a native idigene of the Abuja?
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
seborrhic:
One of the several new names that Obi has lifted to position of power and influence.
Without this woman vying under LP with obi as it's flagbearer,she would probably have scored less than 10 votes and people would be making fun of her and asking while she contested at all.
Now see how God through Obi has lifted her!
Peter means ROCK and the Bible said, upon this ROCK ( Peter Obi ) I will build my Church.
literarily means, through Peter Obi, I will lift many people up .
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Namigotalktru: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
So this one is not rigged? This one that has lost election under every party has just won this election huh?
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmekaA125:

Hahahaha. Shameless propagandist.
Obi hid money in Panama yet same Obi left #75billion in Anambra treasury at the end of his tenure as Governor in 2014. Same can never be said of Tinubu. Thieves and looters.

Obi confirmed his Pandora papers, use Google, I’m sure you’re not dumb.

There’s no governor that doesn’t leave money before vacating the government house, obi only had money because he didn’t do anything for his state. Mention a school built by Obi or a hospital or a skill acquisition centre for youth.

I know you all are looking for a fancy looking gap toothed man with nothing to offer for a president but that’s not what we sane Nigerians need. What makes you think Obi is qualified to be Nigeria president? Is it just the money he left in state reserves? If not mention any other.
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Liebermantic:
She is a Yoruba woman. Where are those ethnic bigots, hypocrites, urchins, Agbado munchers, and Yarriba Muslims from Southwáste?
The people of Abuja, Yorubas are taking over your land.. Idiots and most tribalistic humans on earth! Evil people!
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by izubext007: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Obi is way maker
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:
It is on record that Peter Obi and Obidients led a revolution that saw the first female Senator of the FCT elected.

Cut Obi some slacks, dude is a miracle worker...

#OBIdients
#PODATTI2023
Peter means ROCK and the Bible said, upon this ROCK ( Peter Obi ) I will build my Church.
literarily means, through Peter Obi, many people will be lifted up .
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by harmony75: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
burp18:
Time to recover Obi's stolen Manhood 😄
na jagaban's you should go and revive.. Not Nigeria incoming President Peter Obi is a healthy young man!
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by elfiddy(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
No complain about rigging when they win. Fools
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Mikshomex(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nice one
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Viccur(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmekaA125:

So
soapy
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Daviddoma(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmekaA125:

Kikikikikiki, why are you fools gathering SANs to oppose Peter Obi's petition? I thought the election has been won and lost ?? Wait for it, it's coming.

Do you go to court without preparation? You petitioned me yet you don’t want me to defend myself, you must be a joker😂😂

Suddenly you have shishi to spend for lawyers bloody hypocrites grin grin
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by otuomasirichi: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
temitope27:
is Abuja South East? Are you mad, we are expecting one Yoruba man to win ordinary councilor seat in SE
Abiola will surely win because with Labour Party everything is possible

Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
This is one candidate I'm happy for about her election.

Was nice listening to her on TV during campaigns. I pray she doesn't disappoint us.
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Kingstanding: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
my president
. Which presiden
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Viccur(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmekaA125:

Awon oti ya werey gbogboyin ?
kilon so bayi?
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by ZombieSlayer1: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ykc2:
the only place in South east or south south where yorubas are is River state because of oil industry and taxi driving businesses in porthacourt,as for south east tell me the business yoruba person will operate that igbo people are not doing,if you come to enugu many yoruba guys are tailor while yoruba women are sell agbo ,is like a nigerian trying to export car spare parts to Germany or Japan,how can agbo seller or tailor buy plots of land in the east?igbos in South west are into businesses yorubas are not interested doing ,1000s of Nigerians are mployed as nurses in America because many American citizens don't like it
Don't say rubbish. The biggest provision store in my street in Owerri is owned by a yoruba woman. My neighbor is a yoruba man and he's an engineer living and working in Owerri. 1 of the mechanics who services my car is a yoruba man. My former landlord was a yoruba man from Osun state, his two kids even speak good Igbo. The licensing office woman who helps me renew the papers of my cars is a yoruba woman. The veterinary doctors in Owerri are mostly yorubas. Of the 5 vets whose phone numbers i have, 4 of them are Yorubas

The thing is that most yorubas tend to prefer to stay in their region but the ones who dare to travel especially into the South East always do well. If my landlord had stayed in Osun and kept listening to the rubbish that Igbos don't sell land to people from other tribes, he would never have built his block of flats and be collecting 650k rent

1 Like

Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Liebermantic:
She is a Yoruba woman. Where are those ethnic bigots, hypocrites, urchins, Agbado munchers, and Yarriba Muslims from Southwáste?
The people of Abuja, Yorubas are taking over your land.. Idiots and most tribalistic humans on earth! Evil people!

Bro don't loud it. Na inferiority complex
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Etuagievin(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Liebermantic:
. Why resort to insults
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by kafeii123: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
The Kingibes I know are APC....prof kingibe is Buhari's Chief of Staff...but let's just wait and see....and hope that she won't cross to the other side...or betray those who voted her in... thinking she will effect change
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Gangster1ms: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
temitope27:
shut up, that's not my question
God punish you and your bloodline
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by DriveByKiller: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
Rare to see woman of loyalty.
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by compton11(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmekaA125:

Awon Ara ileyin.
ISI EWU
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
temitope27:
is Abuja South East? Are you mad, we are expecting one Yoruba man to win ordinary councilor seat in SE

The FCT is the state of origin for gbagi and Nupe people
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by Littlefingerjp: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
temitope27:
How many of your people dey south east
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
Image123:
LoLz, the woman was kneeling for Tinubu just this week oh. Politics ehn.
Poltics should not make use reason like what we are not na.

Is Tinubu not a human being?
She is in LP doesn't mean she should be enemies with the people in opposing parties na.
Re: Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi by blabulu2000: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
wildkat:

Who opened the gate for this tout

Ipob terrorist suspected

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death / 2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) / Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.