Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? (1674 Views)

Females On Average Usually Have Higher Body Counts Than Males / Why Do These Females On Skirt Always Close Dia Legs Whneva Am Passing By? / Mention Three Females On The Forum You Think Would Make Good Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by obinna58(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2023
grin
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by obinna58(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2023
siofra:
A woman cannot even post her opinion on nairaland without getting dragged by male nairalanders.

It's so bad that because of this, lots of amazing women have left the forum.

God forbid that she's a feminist, they will troll her till she leaves.

Nairaland men, why can't you live and let live Why are you chasing Seun's users/customers away Mods please you have to do something about this. You guys really have to.

See the disgusting and vulgar way they trolled I and some female nairalanders on this thread👇
https://www.nairaland.com/7601001/should-abort-first-pregnancy

And here, this delusional nairalander named verywickedgoat or whatever put I and some innocent female nairalanders on his "Hitlist"

https://www.nairaland.com/7600988/hitlist#121553236

Is it a threat or what? I report these silly threads when I see them but sometimes it's just too much.

I introduced a female friend to nairaland but she refused to join because of this.

This needs to stop ASAP.
Don’t be deceived the first thread is controlled by one person, he might even be the one who created the topic to bash himself, 60% of romance section activities is controlled by one person as of current
He cloned many accounts including mine to defame them, mods are doing nothing about it

Make I no mention his name sha coz na beg I Dey beg am, I hope say you no be one of his accounts sha
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by Slynation(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2023
siofra:
A woman cannot even post her opinion on nairaland without getting dragged by male nairalanders.

Nairaland men, why can't you live and let live Why are you chasing Seun's users/customers away Mods please you have to do something about this. You guys really have to.

See the disgusting and vulgar way they trolled I and some female nairalanders on this thread👇

And here, this delusional nairalander named verywickedgoat or whatever put I and some innocent female nairalanders on his "Hitlist"

Is it a threat or what? I report these silly threads when I see them but sometimes it's just too much.

I introduced a female friend to nairaland but she refused to join because of this.

This needs to stop ASAP.
The plan is too retire you from NL as well...You have been raining fire and brimstone on Nigerian men but here you are claiming victim...!!

You never see anything...

1 Like

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by advanceDNA: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2023
Fahvvy:
The last time I checked, even men too aren't spared from being dragged, so don't come here and make this a gender thing undecided...

And Incase you haven't noticed, this is a public platform and every member of this platform is entitled to their opinion...

When you bring your opinion (or any matter) to a public platform, that opinion/matter is open for scrutiny by any member of the public undecided...

Whilst some will agree with you, chances are that many others won't... No one here is existing in this space just to cuddle anyone...

So if you can't take the heat, please deactivate your account undecided...

And just Incase you haven't noticed, that OP's account in the first link is a fake/cloned one... It was opened today undecided...

All these ones complaining just want men that will be all over them to make them feel good and possibly get men that they will exploit...

.....their frustration and all these claims of bashing and leaving the forum is because most guys no send them.... some women are just very weird and needy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by KeyEndurance: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Persphone1:
That girl is demented.
She needs thorough brain evaluation.
I SWEAR
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by Bahamas95(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
siofra:

Hmm. But there used to be lots of women here during the 2005-2013 era. In fact there was an old thread I opened here in the romance section and the first twenty comments were from the "f" monikers. And the topic wasn't even specifically for women.
So you believe all "F" monikers are truly females? cheesy
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by osmosis101(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
siofra:

So what kind of personality do I have
. . . . . . . . Lets keep that for another time
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by SisterFire(f): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Ubun.ja and Martinez must be very happy ryt now grin
Pls sir are they gay?
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by Pussyassasin(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
SisterFire:
Pls sir are they gay?
I went through some of your posts the other day. what makes you believe so much in your, seemingly imaginary beliefs.
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by SisterFire(f): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Pussyassasin:
I went through some of your posts the other day. what makes you believe so much in your, seemingly imaginary beliefs.
... because it's the truth .
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by jetpack(m): 12:23am On Mar 11, 2023
siofra:

This needs to stop ASAP.

We troll only online.

In real life we are paying school fees to girls that will still leave us. We are paying salaries to girls so that we can oppress other men. We leave our beautiful and hardworking wives to chase girls in Unilag.

After we have spoiled those girls and corrupted their thoughts towards money, we come online and say Women are evil or women only like money.

Now that you have started the Ashewo clothing line, more ladies will scam the so called Alpha men off their hand earned money.
Re: So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland? by rickleye: 1:23am On Mar 11, 2023
siofra:

This needs to stop ASAP.

I used to adore you till the day you got me banned . Since then you became a living dead person to me. So you and your friend can skedaddle out of here , pass go and don’t collect $200

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Have Been Taken Over By Kids / The Steps To Breaking Up / Sex Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.