Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips (16517 Views)

Private Universities Produce Students With Empty Brains - Plateau ASUU Chairman / No-kill, Lab-grown Meat To Go On Sale For First Time / Anambra ‘technovation’ Girls, IFEST Boys Worth Billion Dollars – Silicon-valley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by enonche85(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2023
Wahala90:
Please, replace this brain.

Abeg o! , if you replace this evil human brain with organoid na to just biological weapon and kill everybody o, you don forget say na boo boy him be?.
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by lorenzobanks(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2023
This people are stealing the work of Agabi. He made the first move on it.

https://weetracker.com/2019/03/06/oshiorenoya-agabi-koniku-kore/

This white guys knows how to steal brilliant ideal and sideline the person especially if his black.
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by HellVictorinho7: 11:31am On Mar 08, 2023
FarmTech:
Wetin man no go read! Whites are just too much when it comes to sci-tech! Just that they are morally mad angry.
racist
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by HellVictorinho7: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2023
lorenzobanks:
This people are stealing the work of Agabi. He made the first move on it.

https://weetracker.com/2019/03/06/oshiorenoya-agabi-koniku-kore/

This white guys knows how to steal brilliant ideal and sideline the person especially if his black.
racist,why not advertise ur black brother?
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by HellVictorinho7: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2023
DropsMic:

We are blacks.. we are subhumans. It’s hard to accept, but it’s the truth.
true 2 u
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by HellVictorinho7: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2023
TheMaterialist:

Not all Africans are subhumans.

But the whites are far beyond Africans Technologically Speaking, If Africans are not careful they might Colonise Africans a Second time.

That is why i never believed in racial equality,
the evidence to the contrary was just too
Overwhelming.
which evidence?
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by HellVictorinho7: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2023
MagnoIiaa:
If any of you is interested in hookups, email me.
5k for a night
There is hunger in the land😫😫
really? well,money cannot buy love.
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by 0monnak0da: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2023
We live in interesting times
Small time na we go see
Lab grown yansh
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by BloomingDale(f): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2023
FarmTech:
Wetin man no go read! Whites are just too much when it comes to sci-tech! Just that they are morally mad angry.

That’s why I’m an advocate for selective breeding, to reduce and eventually eliminate the birth of black men, so people that look like you will no longer exist. Black men can not build a functioning society.
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by 0monnak0da: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2023
TheMaterialist:

Not all Africans are subhumans.

But the whites are far beyond Africans Technologically Speaking, If Africans are not careful they might Colonise Africans a Second time.

That is why i never believed in racial equality,
the evidence to the contrary was just too
Overwhelming.

This is where you get it wrong
It is not THE WHITES

It is a system. There are blacks in the system
Less than 1 in a billion of white folk produce all the innovations we see

Our system discourages reason and encourages superstition in the name of prayer
If we deemphasize religion Nigerians are as good as anyone

Part of the problem is manifest in this your mentality of
THE WHITES

Colonialism and slave trade caused our dependency on their manufacturing to grow whilst killing our creativity
Imagine those Benin bronzes recently returned ,we have forgotten how to make them
We have been programmed like a house dog to wait for its master before it eats
There is nothing like the whites
We need to realize that Christianity and Islam are our greatest enemies
Do you imagine any of the people involved in this have been to Mecca of pay Tithes?
Just as a man can change his life with different thinking so also a nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by herich(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
sat70:
And some mumu Nigerians are shouting Obi up and down. Yeye

And most of them are still supporting old dead Vegetable brain to still rule them,,, at this computer age.
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by Emmanuel909090: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
This is crazy
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by pacespot(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Impressive
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by Billygee2u: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Petersamuel8:
Nations are moving forward, but we're still struggling to conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by FarmTech(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Millz404:

Are blacks morally better?
Somehow yes. But values are eroding very fast as we try to copy their bad.
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by Millz404(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
FarmTech:

Somehow yes. But values are eroding very fast as we try to copy their bad.

No they are not. Blacks are the most vile, corrupt, inhumane set of human beings. Slavary was successful because it was a trade, blacks were selling off blacks. Whites obey rules more, are more better behaved, white neighborhoods are more safer than black neighborhoods. Whites contribute more to the greater good, are more eager to respond to distress of other humans. This is not white worshipping, just observation.

Blacks are just good at one thing, HYPOCRISY

1 Like

Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by FarmTech(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Axis313:

You can't have it all,how about we that are not "morally mad",but most of us are hypocrites,we condemn bad people but we ourselves are the baddest.
We can't have it all but we can do much better than this. And yes, many religious blacks are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by FarmTech(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Millz404:

No they are not. Blacks are the most vile, corrupt, inhumane set of human beings. Slavary was successful because it was a trade, blacks were selling off blacks. Whites obey rules more, are more better behaved, white neighborhoods are more safer than black neighborhoods. Whites contribute more to the greater good, are more eager to respond to distress of other humans. This is not white worshipping, just observation.

Blacks are just good at one thing, HYPOCRISY
Hypocrisy is the word.
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by stxrlight(f): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
i have noticed that obidients are all olosho, yahoo yahoo or people with questionable characters just like peter obi himself.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let me get this; you do not know how to identify a cloned account. A literal simple physical evidence before you, yet you think the process by which you arrived at atheism isn't flawed?

If you cannot verify things on the Internet, how can you ascertain the veracity of the claims against the existence of a God?

2 Likes

Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by HardMirror(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
stxrlight:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let me get this; you do not know how to identify a cloned account. A literal simple physical evidence before you, yet you think the process by which you arrived at atheism isn't flawed?

If you cannot verify things on the Internet, how can you ascertain the veracity of the claims against the existence of a God?
yahoo yahoo is another name for a scamer. So if that person is a scammer i am still right. Joke is on you.
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by stxrlight(f): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
yahoo yahoo is another name for a scamer. So if that person is a scammer i am still right. Joke is on you.

How do you reason?

Really? undecided

What joke is on me? Someone cloned my main account and is smearing me, and you're saying you know all Obidients are prostitutes and scammers and what not?

If the person is a scammer, how does it relate to ME? Is it ME?

You're judging me/her (because you actually think that is the real Magno.liaa) and relating it to Obidients.
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by HardMirror(m): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
stxrlight:

How do you reason?

Really? undecided

What joke is on me? Someone cloned my main account and is smearing me, and you're saying you know all Obidients are prostitutes and scammers and what not?

If the person is a scammer, how does it relate to ME?
did i call you a scammer. I said that person is a scammer. Are you stupid?
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by stxrlight(f): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

But you said you know all 'Obidients are prostitutes and scammers', cause you assumed it was me. Because I am a vocal PO supporter.

Okay, if you actually believe it's a scammer, why do you think the scammer is an Obidient? undecided
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by HardMirror(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
stxrlight:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

But you said you know all 'Obidients are prostitutes and scammers', cause you assumed it was me. Because I am a vocal PO supporter.

Okay, if you actually believe it's a scammer, why do you think the scammer is an Obidient? undecided
have we talked before? I dont even know you. Did i mention you? I was talking to that guy and you jumped in. Ogbeni i dont know you and dont give a Bleep about you. Stop making yourself important. I never mentioned you. Ok?
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by stxrlight(f): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:

If the scammer is a person impersonating me, why are you calling him 'Obidient?'

What exactly did you see for him to make you say that?

EVERYTHING on that profile is a copy-and-paste from MY MAIN.

If you couldn't do due diligence about that before throwing accusations around, you should not be applying that "stupid" term to anyone. undecided
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by stxrlight(f): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
have we talked before? I dont even know you. Did i mention you? I was talking to that guy and you jumped in. Ogbeni i dont know you and dont give a Bleep about you. Stop making yourself important. I never mentioned you. Ok?

Again, you're too ******** to pick up on things.

When I clearly said that guy cloned my main account.

You didn't read that part?
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by HardMirror(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
stxrlight:

If the scammer is a person impersonating me, why are you calling him 'Obidient?'

What exactly did you see for him to make you say that?

EVERYTHING on that profile is a copy-and-paste from MY MAIN.

If you couldn't do due diligence about that before throwing accusations around, you should not be applying that "stupid" term to anyone. undecided
silence is the best answer for a fool. Who gives a Bleep about u?
Re: Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips by stxrlight(f): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
silence is the best answer for a fool. Who gives a Bleep about u?

I will implore you to once again reevaluate your atheistic beliefs and subject the process by which you came to doubting God to reconsideration...

If basic things like this are especially escaping your notice.

If it is a scammer cloning account, you don't think the LP picture and campaign-signature is cloned lie too?

If it is a fraudster behind the account, you don't think he can fake being an Obidient too?

Yeye.

Have a most unple*s*nt day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Chaos In LASU Students Protest Against The Postponement Exams / Download your WAEC GCE past questions and answers now!! / Study In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.