Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy (52929 Views)

Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? / MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by tyboy(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2023
I just want this election to come and be going 😄 if they is a English like that. The tribal war don tire me, it's getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by surgical: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

Current governor of Osun Demola Adelekes mother is Ibo and no one has a problem with him

GRV issue is his inability to speak Yoruba not where his mother is from
most you saying this your children can't speak yoruba, because from home to school to friends they relate with it English ,most yoruba are quilty of this because they think its woke for their children not to be able to speak their dialect
The same yorubas you will meet in their offices or outside yoruba land that will refuse to speak yoruba language to their fellow yoruba suddenly becomes defender of the yoruba language, we know its all politics to gain advantage, nobody is moved
Gbadebo is a goal

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by ejimatic: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
"The Candidate of LP we understand was born in Lagos but he can't speak Yoruba, are we going to get an interpreter for him when he's speaking to Lagosians? No experience too. And some people say Lagos is Cosmopolitan, can I go to the SE or SS or go to Kano or Kaduna and say because the states are Cosmopolitan and I was born there, I should be the governor? Common. Stop this. Don't insult people's sensibility....."

AYO FAYOSE ON TVC.

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1633041998008528898?t=tQx1YXZBZA6JfI0T3HVYCA&s=19
. Oro ologbon meji ko le yato! I wonder here too.If they don't know what they are doing we know it can't be possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2023
I hope y'all can see that some of the moderators are more tribalistic than anyone.

This comment of BombAttack was deleted, but check the other comment.

The moderator that remove BombAttack comment is a tribal E-diot.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by Ykc2(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2023
Anyways half of yoruba big boys mum are all igbos , igbo blood no dey hide ,as e dey sweet us e dey pain dem,very soon if you no be half

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by ProphetM0hammad: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
one thing I learnt from all these is that yoruba are worst tribal bigots ever.
worst humans

After taking you in for decades after you fled your landlocked regions after the Civil War.

Go and ask your fellow ibo people, why the south Africans killed and pursued them from their country

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by GloriousGbola: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2023
grin grin grin

Fayose who spent four years celebrated as the hero who stood up to Buhari.

My how the tide has turned cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by hammerT: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2023
THE WAY THEY ARE SHAKING,(PDP AND APC) TELLS ME LABOUR IS A SERIOUS THREAT IN LAGOS.

IF ONLY PDP CAN ALLY LABOUR PARTY. IT WILL BE ALL OVER FOR APC.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by ojoagba: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2023
Is the ondo state governor a weak Yoruba man too?

Seyi Tinubu is not married to Ibo, stop lying.

Yoruba men marrying and having kids with ibo women are weak.

We all Bleep ibo women but thats it, strong Yoruba men know not to have baby with her. But as you can see we have some weak ones among us. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by DWJOBScom(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2023
nazicartel:
didn't want to reply this. But Aketi's wife stepped down during primaries because of some strong men from her senatorial district. Not because she married a Yoruba man. The issue was just internal ( like party issues ). I was working with one of them then. AKETI wasn't even discussed then. Let's get our facts correct before coming online

Leave that dude alone
The division he seeks will hit him and his family

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by Nakuza(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2023
Is he the only candidate for this poll? Why focus is always on him?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by Godspikin: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

Current governor of Osun Demola Adelekes mother is Ibo and no one has a problem with him

GRV issue is his inability to speak Yoruba not where his mother is from

It's not his inability to speak Yoruba alone but in several posts he made in the past which he has not denied he was denigrating the Yorubas by referring to them with despicable names igbos use, this goes a long way to show where his heart belongs, it is not proper for him to lead a people he so denigrates, also insulting Baba Adeboye shows he does not have respect for elders.

I personally think his inability to speak Yoruba would have been overlooked. He also does not have enough life and career experience to lead an economy as big as that.

Look at Kogi state and what GYB has done with it. As much as I am for Young people's participation in politics, I feel it is safer for someone who has garnered enough public service experience to be in charge of an economy like Lagos than handing it over to a neophyte like GRV.

SanwoOlu is not the only one with such experience Doherty of the ADC is far better experienced than this GRV who is only riding on the Obi bandwagon.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by stillme231: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
"The Candidate of LP we understand was born in Lagos but he can't speak Yoruba, are we going to get an interpreter for him when he's speaking to Lagosians? No experience too. And some people say Lagos is Cosmopolitan, can I go to the SE or SS or go to Kano or Kaduna and say because the states are Cosmopolitan and I was born there, I should be the governor? Common. Stop this. Don't insult people's sensibility....."

AYO FAYOSE ON TVC.

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1633041998008528898?t=tQx1YXZBZA6JfI0T3HVYCA&s=19
see this failure of a man.. getat idiot...LP all the way

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by GorillaApp(m): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2023
9jahotblog:
no one listen to the Pdp betrayal in Ekiti State and in Yoruba Land in general. GRV is the people’s choice joor. Accept the reality already. The voice of youths will speak loudly on March 11th governorship Election
I'm a core obidient but what is the track record of this guy?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by Emmyleb: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Please your point doesn’t make any sense better still say something positive about the young man and stop the hatred..afterall not everyone that called theirselves yorubas can speak fluently

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Winnersunited:
Every time you write, you will be shouting Igbo, Igbo. One little man like you, shouting about people of over 50million. Is like they curse you not to think well. Respond to the person you into conversation with, and leave a whole tribe out of it.
Which one be over 50 million? You people are not less than 30 million, you over flattered yourself 😏😏😏

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by mainman7(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2023
Like if you've watched this Video of the ever Deceitful Tribe threatening to Subdue and Enslave all 257 Ethnic Groups in Nigeria, before they remove it like all the past ones that expose them wicked demonically Greedy Souls, share if not.
Very eye-opening, thanks.

OmegAutos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR3KAzCOQ1U
Walahi, Igbos are a set of proud fools.....they keep trying nonsense in other people's land whereas they can't try that in their own place.
Their bigotry and nepotism made me withdraw from supporting obi

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by stillme231: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

We all Bleep ibo women but thats it, strong Yoruba men know not to have baby with her. But as you can see we have some weak ones among us.
animal on uniform.. you deserve bad leadership

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2023
It would have made more sense if it didn't come from TVC, and Ayo Fayose of all people!

This propaganda won't help Sanwo-Olu abeg! grin

I still see him beating LP and other candidates tho!... But, this desperation to retain power is just unbecoming!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by OceanRed(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2023
TreasureJunky:
I don't even understand Yoruba people,, anybody not supporting their APC and Tinubu is automatically Igbo. I thought you people said you're educated and most sophisticated,, where is the sophistication??
This 2023 election really opened people's eyes to see that Yorubas are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria

what about the igbos that gave 100% of their vote to obi? across yoruba land, votes were shared among all parties, but was it like that in the east?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by VTJN(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2023
BombAttack:

Same you that will start shouting one Nigeria when the Igbos start protesting for Biafra grin

One Nigeria indeed
WHY did igbo rejected Akeredolu wife, an igbo woman because she was married to a Yoruba man?

Answer the simple question

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by Bitojoe(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2023
This cri....nal still has something to say. A man who has used his own selfishness to destroyed his Generation. Please kindly come to Ekiti publicly and put mouth into politics and see how people will drag you on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by Vadese1: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2023
But your brothers and sisters can play politics in US an UK. They can contest for any position without tagging them of their tribe. Very useless set of human

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by hammerT: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2023
GBADEBO IS YORUBA, WITH IGBO MOTHER.

THAT IS AN ADDITION AND SHOULD PULL SUPPORT FROM BOTH SIDE.

THE BEST PART OF BOTH WORLD.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by wildkat: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

We all Bleep ibo women but thats it, strong Yoruba men know not to have baby with her. But as you can see we have some weak ones among us.

You’re uncurably stupid. I can’t believe a human made this comment. Why didn’t your dad release his semen on your mum’s ass the day he got her pregnant with you, instead of releasing inside her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One / House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage / Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.