Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy (52926 Views)

Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? / MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by tabaralph: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2023
Djele:
Is tinubu from Lagos state
Tinubu is a full blooded Yoruba man from south west Nigeria, that efulefu boy that cannot speaks common Yoruba fluently wants to govern Lagos state, how will he and his wife ifeoma converse with local Yoruba market men and women; through interpreter I suppose?, you can do better than this, the boy removed chinedu from his name on his posters thinking he can deceive Lagosians.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by JealousCobra(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha just as your Obi is the 16th president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria 😀

This small boy again 😎😎

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by VTJN(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2023
JealousCobra:

This small boy again 😎😎
Hahahahaha

Obi nwanneme😀😀
Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by seguno2: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

Current governor of Osun Demola Adelekes mother is Ibo and no one has a problem with him

GRV issue is his inability to speak Yoruba not where his mother is from

Stop your lame propaganda lies about him.

Your fraudulent attempts to tie him to Igbo has failed, now you are coming up with something that is so baseless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by VTJN(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

Akeredolu's wife is married to a person from Ondo State. Ondo should have given her any Senatorial ticket she wanted.
Tribal biggot spotted😀
Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by emee701(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2023
ogwumgbe:

What stake does Yoruba have in Imo that would make them vote a Yoruba woman? Are Yorubas in Imo states up to 10 in number including students? Igbos are many in Lagos, have contributed immensely in the development of Lagos, they have major stake in it, therefore could not be schemed out in its politics, after all Lagos is even originally owned by the Binis and not the Yoruba, so stop claiming another person's land
awori are the owners of lagos. Out of 20 obas in lagos, not a single one is from edo. 80% of todays lagos from iyana ipaja to abule egba to cement to berger to ketu to igando and so on were initially in today's ogun state. Thats why awori, ijebu and egba are indigenous to lagos and ogun states only in sw

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by Abagworo(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
"The Candidate of LP we understand was born in Lagos but he can't speak Yoruba, are we going to get an interpreter for him when he's speaking to Lagosians? No experience too. And some people say Lagos is Cosmopolitan, can I go to the SE or SS or go to Kano or Kaduna and say because the states are Cosmopolitan and I was born there, I should be the governor? Common. Stop this. Don't insult people's sensibility....."

AYO FAYOSE ON TVC.

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1633041998008528898?t=tQx1YXZBZA6JfI0T3HVYCA&s=19

Can a Lagos native be allowed to become Governor of Osun? Can an Ondo native become Governor of Ekiti? Let's stop deceiving ourselves about the status of Lagos. It is no different from Port Harcourt except that while the federal might was used to stop Igbos from hinterland in Rivers, the Yorubas from hinterland are still allowed till this day to produce Governors of Lagos State. Gbadebo is a native of Lagos while Sanwo Olu is from Ogun.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by Jungleluv5: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

Current governor of Osun Demola Adelekes mother is Ibo and no one has a problem with him

But can communicate in Yoruba fluently abi

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by NiceClean: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2023
The fear of GRV is the beginning of wisdom to them. Comes 11th March 2023, the chorus will be Elluup 71...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by Mrtaye: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2023
nazicartel:
didn't want to reply this. But Aketi's wife stepped down during primaries because of some strong men from her senatorial district. Not because she married a Yoruba man. The issue was just internal ( like party issues ). I was working with one of them then. AKETI wasn't even discussed then. Let's get our facts correct before coming online
They know the fact but love to shift the goal post to sooth their selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by kelmicheal: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2023
I hate tribalism and anyone bringing such in Nigeria to cause divisions and hatred among people Na God go punish YOU

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2023
What's the official language in Nigeria again? What Language should the Governor of Lagos use to address Lagosians?
No matter where you come from, even though you are visiting, as long as you believe in Lagos, then you are a Lagosian.

Regards to elder Fayose, but my exceptions to his comments.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by babajero(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

Is he going to be a councilor in one typical village in ogbomosho? No. He is to be a governor of Lagos the most diverse state in Nigeria, infact other languages speaking people in Lagos is more than the yorubas in Lagos.

Me I know that all these he can't speak yorubas is just politics of stupidity apc practice, because even people who are not yorubas understand and speaks yoruba not talking of a bonafide yoruba man born and bred in Lagos, moreover buhari doesn't speak fulani language that doesn't make him less fulani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by paskal16: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Honestly sanwo olu has not done bad at all

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by Lovelyn451(f): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2023
emee701:
how do you expect yorubas to support someone who called them afonja with a pic of goat.
then vote your candidate quietly nah, what's all this noise, on election day now una go start fight....hmm

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by Ewedegubbler: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Fayose, Joy Lekopa your South African hoe whom u normally camp in ur house next to ur wife's room say make I tell u say the 30k dollars u gave her is finished oo.. we need more for our next vacation.

old men behaving badly

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by emee701(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Lagos is like abuja, it was former capital, it diverse, it’s not indigenous like oyo, anambra, Enugu, Ogun, zamfara etc,

A Yoruba woman won an original Gbagi abuja man in the senate, abuja gbagi people did not say Yoruba must go,

Why Una too dey tribalistic, why? Na Una Dey fuel these things. You guys are narcissist, GRV is an original lagosian, Jandor is original awori, lagosian.
lagos is former capital. Abuja is the capital. Your equal rights ceased the moment lagos stopped being capital
Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by ogwumgbe: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2023
emee701:
awori are the owners of lagos. Out of 20 obas in lagos, not a single one is from edo. 80% of todays lagos from iyana ipaja to abule egba to cement to berger to ketu to igando and so on were initially in today's ogun state. Thats why awori, ijebu and egba are indigenous to lagos and ogun states only in sw

"Read your history brother, the real occupants were chased out by the these people you just mentioned and yet retain some of their names and cultures

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by Spanki(f): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
"The Candidate of LP we understand was born in Lagos but he can't speak Yoruba, are we going to get an interpreter for him when he's speaking to Lagosians? No experience too. And some people say Lagos is Cosmopolitan, can I go to the SE or SS or go to Kano or Kaduna and say because the states are Cosmopolitan and I was born there, I should be the governor? Common. Stop this. Don't insult people's sensibility....."

AYO FAYOSE ON TVC.

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1633041998008528898?t=tQx1YXZBZA6JfI0T3HVYCA&s=19

They have always learnt in a very hard way.. They must learn again that Lagos is not South East🙄
Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by emee701(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2023
makavell7:
I wonder where all these great defenders of Yoruba land were when Fulani bandits were taking over all their land in Oyo state, killing their farmers and raping their children. Even the daughter of Fasoranti was murdered by the Fulani herdsmen. Where were you all bloody cowards that are having an erection in Lagos nw. Only one man Sunday Igboho stood up to fight.
fulani killed so many in enugu, ebonyi, imo, abia as well. Infact it is all over nigeria
Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by pongwa(m): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2023
9jahotblog:
no one listen to the Pdp betrayal in Ekiti State and in Yoruba Land in general. GRV is the people’s choice joor. Accept the reality already. The voice of youths will speak loudly on March 11th governorship Election
ah aha aha ah
Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by emee701(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2023
Lovelyn451:
then vote your candidate quietly nah, what's all this noise, on election day now una go start fight....hmm
chinedu can not be governor in lagos state
Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by anonymous1759(m): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

If sanity returns to Lagos is it a crime? Campaign with issues and leave non issues out

Lagos is one of the safest state which sanity are you talking about ? Every state has agbero. No Nigeria tribe is that liberal to allow a half blood to rule over their tribe . If you've any state that has done that In the past you can tell me . Let's stop this hypocrisy. From 1999- date I've seen non.
Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by gabbytabby: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2023
He his the son of a side who has no home training cos he was raised by his igbo mother. He is not an omoluabi.

Vyzz:

Whatever you say..

I am sure the Vivor of a guy is ashamed of being Yoruba by now if Y'all can reject Y'all betterment on such flimsy excuses.

He is Yoruba there is nothing you can do about that.

I don't think you are more Yoruba or lagosian than him so deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.