Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,421 members, 7,846,764 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin (1131 Views)

Been A Uyo For The Pass 3 Years No Friends / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by Mycashproof: 3:42am On Mar 08, 2023
Is this normal at all?

I'm in my final year and still a virgin at 24 years of age
Re: At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by Afrobasic(m): 3:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Mycashproof:
Is this normal at all?

It's very normal bro,

Don't force things, let them come at the appropriate time πŸ‘Œ

Focus on making money.

3 Likes

Re: At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by Omoawoke: 4:11am On Mar 08, 2023
You either ugly or broke or both, so it’s normal don’t panic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by Smartguyboy(m): 4:32am On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:
You either ugly or broke or both, so it’s normal don’t panic

You are very wicked but that just the truth
Or his olodo because if you know book πŸ“– girls will always come close to you .

2 Likes

Re: At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by RedChiefPriest: 5:26am On Mar 08, 2023
You should be proud,nothing absolutely wrong about that man.
Remain so until you get married.
Also be careful when selecting the lucky lady.
100 jars of palmwine for you and 700 plate of peppersoup with 70 kolanuts.

4 Likes

Re: At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by Vinnie2000(m): 5:29am On Mar 08, 2023
OP, There is NOTHING absolutely wrong with you, ok? πŸ™‚

@Least you are better than our Nairaland's 38 and 45 years old Tinubu/APC Urchins

Who only know how to shout IGBOS, IGBOS, with Boiled corns and cassava falling out from their Yeye Mouths. undecided πŸ˜’

2 Likes

Re: At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by Autobot05: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2023
Mycashproof:
Is this normal at all?

You're on the right path bro ... say no to fornication
Focus on your career and making $$$.
I'm on the same boat... just slightly younger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by spencekat(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2023
Very normal

1 Like

Re: At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Get a job or skill

Have a interesting hobby

If you're too skinny or fat , go to the gym and do the needful

Dress nice and smell nice

Interact with women around you

Have a sense of humor and read books , watch interesting movies

Do these and you've a gf who's genuinely interested in you .

I used to be like you ( I wasn't ugly but I was shy and introverted)
I got my first gf at a tech conference , we happened to have an argument over tab vs spaces then we connected

2 Likes

Re: At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by Puss360(f): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lol... Ask yourself if woman are your specs.....
No be to dey claim virgin... are you attracted to women
If yes, then something else is already occupying your mind... give it time, then u will unvirgin yourself..πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

But if you are not attracted to women, then check men... πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Re: At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mycashproof:
Is this normal at all?

Yes, it is very normal.
Re: At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by Blupen(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mycashproof:
Is this normal at all?

Op you don't smoke weed right??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mycashproof:
Is this normal at all?

Define normal
Re: At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by Oscarhakx: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Unless its some personal conviction,men i dont see the reason why you should spend 4 to 5 years in school and still come out a virgin. Even if u ugly and broke, u still find a girl that will want to nack you. Attraction is objective

1 Like

Re: At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by kunchi(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Me and you are in the same boat.....
I no matter...but it matter anyways

1 Like

Re: At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by GingerbreadMen(m): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mycashproof:
Is this normal at all?

Bro that was almost me but I sha lost mine late last year, I'm also 24 and in my final year, bro trust me it's not a big deal, s3x is very overhyped ❌🧒
Till you meet Becky shaπŸ™ƒ
Re: At 24 Years: No Girlfriend And Still A Virgin by GingerbreadMen(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Oscarhakx:
Unless its some personal conviction,men i dont see the reason why you should spend 4 to 5 years in school and still come out a virgin. Even if u ugly and broke, u still find a girl that will want to nack you. Attraction is objective
In my experience, even with girls that are attracted to you, if you don't have an opportunity to get sexual you would probably still graduate a virgin, which is cool if that's what he's going for

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know / The Month NNN 11/2023 / Signs Of Impotence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.