Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) (5453 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) by saladinnoir: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Banilla:
Social media doesn't exist? Many people start relationships on the internet.

Even if a girl gets approached twice a month, that's still something... But we both know the average girl receives far more attention.

You don't approach women, that's your business. There are times, I've been asked out twice a day by different men and I'm not exceptionally pretty or anything.

But someone wants to console himself because he's never been asked out by a girl.

I meant physically. You're right about the internet / social media thing. "Twice a month" is something but it's not everyday or every week.
Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) by ravensckar(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
okrikaboi:

I did not use verbal abuse:
Anyway, your depiction of your own marriage does not define every marriage and if you would put in a little effort to use 1% of your already weak brain cells you would understand that marriage in Nigeria is a major social responsibility so a lot of people marry for the wrong reasons. They gain nothing and experience no bliss and become resentful over the years. You need a high level of tolerance to even cohabit with your parents and siblings for 20years how much more marriage that can last for 50years. There are facts to back it up go and read, stop showcasing your stupidity on nairaland, demanding respect simply because you got married. Abusing the word congenital,,, trying to speak English you don't understand. I am in no way encouraging people to marry or not, but because you want to defend your delusions you quickly started jerking off on my simple comment. Go and enjoy your marriage while it's fresh and leave us who make meaningful contributions to society to carry on with our single happy lives.

Muchas Gracias Dumbo
Again, your response has demonstrated how harebrained you are. I knew you wouldn't resist the lure of churning out another fake statistics and you did! For the record, there's no statistics backing your fallacious and mendacious claim that 90% of married people wish to be single again. Unless of course you can quote any reliable source to back up your claim, then, I put it to you again that you're an incorrigible liar and an apprentice of Lie Muhammed.

That being said, in your shallow response again, you demonstrated your lack of understanding of the whole concept of marriage. You still pointed out that 'people gain nothing from marriage'. Unless you anti-marriage advocates stop seeing marriage as a transactionary endeavour, you'll truly never understand it. This your constant egregious blunder has given you away as a neophyte and someone who shouldn't be taken seriously. I'm 100% sure you're not married yet, hence the reason for your disjointed and bigoted conjecture. Therefore, no amount of enlightment will rid you of your bufoonery.

The book of Proverb 26:5 says 'Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. The self-confident fool thinks too highly of himself and his opinions, and he shares them freely'. If I hadn't taken the time to answer you in your own foolery, you'll probably continue in this grand standing. As for the other gibberish which you typed, I have an answer for you. Abraham Lincoln once said; 'He who knows not, but knows not that he knows not. He's a fool, shun him'.

For the second time, if you'll excuse me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) by Banilla: 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
saladinnoir:

I meant physically. You're right about the internet / social media thing. "Twice a month" is something but it's not everyday or every week.
Depends on the woman. Is she a 10 or not?

Depends also on how she's approached

She could be spent on by interested strangers... Rarely, men walk up to a woman and say, "I wanna date you."

Observe how the women around you are treated, even by men they don't know.
Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) by saladinnoir: 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Banilla:
Depends on the woman. Is she a 10 or not?

Depends also on how she's approached

She could be spent on by interested strangers... Rarely, men walk up to a woman and say, "I wanna date you."

Observe how the women around you are treated, even by men they don't know.

I said average in my original post, 10 is not average. I even said that pretty ladies could meet the encounter rate nairaland males place for them. Women are usually treated well by men that isn't a point of contention.
Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) by Slynation(m): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
A very interesting piece I must say...!! But I rather not speak
Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) by Banilla: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
saladinnoir:

I said average in my original post, 10 is not average.
I thought you meant average as in, the average number of women getting approached... Not average looks.

I even said that pretty ladies could meet the encounter rate nairaland males place for them. Women are usually treated well by men that isn't a point of contention.
Women get treated better by men with pure intentions? If so, why should sex(gender) matter? grin

Usually men are much nicer women they find attractive... That should tell you something.
Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) by saladinnoir: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Banilla:
I thought you meant average as in, the average number of women getting approached... Not average looks.
Women get treated better by men with pure intentions? If so, why should sex(gender) matter? grin

Usually men are much nicer women they find attractive... That should tell you something.

I worded that wrongly. But you get the point. From sex to societal expectations to validation, men treat women better for a variety of reasons that aren't "pure goodness" but they still treat them better.
Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) by Banilla: 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
saladinnoir:

I worded that wrongly. But you get the point. From sex to societal expectations to validation, men treat women better for a variety of reasons that aren't "pure goodness" but they still treat them better.
I agree. Women are the weaker sex, they deserve to be pampered... That's the mentality.

But men hardly help women they don't find attractive. Fat women for example are basically invisible... Women considered masculine too (she's hairy with a deep voice). And so on.

But I get your point.
Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) by saladinnoir: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Banilla:

But men hardly help women they don't find attractive. Fat women for example are basically invisible... Women considered masculine too (she's hairy with a deep voice). And so on.

Very true. I wouldn't say they're entirely invisible but men have lower thresholds for dealing with them, that means less tolerance, and see them as the last resort. We miss a lot of good people like this.
Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:07am On Mar 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Na wa oo! undecided

How can they be happily married if there is truly nothing good about marriage? angry
Girls of 50 yrs back are not same today sad
Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Wife(for Guys) by Kobojunkie: 6:09am On Mar 10, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
Girls of 50 yrs back are not same today sad
They are not the same yet they got treated just as bad as the girls of today by your fathers and their father's before them? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Couples Loose Interest In One Another After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused / Top Five Most Handsome Guyz In Romanceland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.